Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
held item movements aparently bugged
hi so I noticed that the movement called judgement was not working, because it doesn't change the icon of the element in the movements list, also, the attack animation stays as normal instead of chnging to the held's element. Then I found that also false swipe with a diferent pokemon has the same problem. Both are movements that requires wielding either orb or crystal to change the skill. If I'm not mistaken about how it works, i could say it's mechanic broker because it blocks the meta. That's how it goes for all that I've learn so far.
(2022-06-26, 01:10 PM)MuinagemonCeoar Wrote: hi so I noticed that the movement called judgement was not working, because it doesn't change the icon of the element in the movements list, also, the attack animation stays as normal instead of chnging to the held's element. Then I found that also false swipe with a diferent pokemon has the same problem. Both are movements that requires wielding either orb or crystal to change the skill. If I'm not mistaken about how it works, i could say it's mechanic broker because it blocks the meta. That's how it goes for all that I've learn so far.

you need to check the battle logs not the animation or displayed type

this move is working as described you can test
This is another top-of-the-line pair of binoculars that offers outstanding performance and durability. The Monarch 5 features a 10x magnification and a 42mm objective lens, which makes it great for long-range viewing. best binoculars for kids