Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
those who have read all the novels of harry potter and also seen the movie this is for them very soon a new movie of harry potter will be released named : HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD ALBUS SEVERUS POTTER
Abhishek
Wow! I thought it was a joke! I think it'll be July this year and will Harry be back in Hogwarts (he's old now) or just his son Albus Severus?
I want to catch Lapras in a Dive Ball to become my Ribbon Master. However, the Dive Ball is not available in-game and can only be obtained by trading with the GBA games- however, I can't trade until I beat XD. So I think my only option is to kill the Lapras on first encounter and recapture it post-game.

Can I faint the Shadow Lapras and capture it later via Miror B? Any potential roadblocks or challenges with that? I'd need to SR for nature and IVs. I have unfortunately accidentally killed a few other shadow pokemon, does he select them at random?

Thanks!
I love Harry Potter novels and read it many times.
That's a wonderful helping of data. The fact that you just shared this knowledge with us is very much appreciated. Please continue informing us in this manner. It's quite helpful to have this information. This fireboy and watergirl game are entertaining to play when you're idle at school or at home.
I'm a huge fan of the Harry Potter series, and it's always been a magical journey exploring the wizarding world alongside Harry, Hermione, and Ron. It's wonderful how the series has fostered a love for reading and fantasy in so many people around the world. I'm eagerly looking forward to any new chapters or extensions to the Harry Potter universe. Whether it's through new books, films, or even games, any opportunity to delve back into that world of magic is exciting!
I love the series of Harry Potter
Workwear, the leading online store, specializes in top-notch equipment and supplies tailored for winter activities. With a focus on quality, Workwear offers an impressive array of gear and attire catering to snowboarding, skiing, and other cold-weather sports. Their commitment to providing exceptional performance and ultimate comfort on the slopes sets them apart.

From helmets, gloves, and goggles to ski coats, snowboards, and ski jackets, Workwear has you covered for the entire winter sports season. But it's not just about the gear – it's about the experience. That's why Workwear goes the extra mile, ensuring customer satisfaction through remarkable service. Their dedicated team assists in selecting the gear that perfectly aligns with individual needs and preferences.

Avail Workwear coupon code here.
Exciting news for fellow Harry Potter enthusiasts! ?‍♂️? "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child: Albus Severus Potter" is on the horizon, promising to immerse us in more magical adventures. Stay tuned for the enchanting journey that awaits! ⚡?
Thanks for sharing
Thanks for sharing
favourite