Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey, anyone of you noted something strange with fishing? I always found pokes almost any time i fished but since yesterday it's lots harder, it can even takes like 10 tries before i get something.
(2015-11-27, 07:34 PM)Daeva13 Wrote: hey, anyone of you noted something strange with fishing? I always found pokes almost any time i fished but since yesterday it's lots harder, it can even takes like 10 tries before i get something.

Did you fish without attractive player on?
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2015-11-27, 07:43 PM)Blau Wrote:
(2015-11-27, 07:34 PM)Daeva13 Wrote: hey, anyone of you noted something strange with fishing? I always found pokes almost any time i fished but since yesterday it's lots harder, it can even takes like 10 tries before i get something.

it affects fishing too? I didnt know that, thanks for telling me
(2015-11-27, 07:59 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:
(2015-11-27, 07:43 PM)Blau Wrote:

it affects fishing too? I didnt know that, thanks for telling me

Yes it does (:
You're welcome.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
I don't see any change.
I also don't see new things
Great topic and I learn many new things.
Your boundless generosity of spirit, your genuine empathy, and your ability to geometry dash uplift and inspire others have left an indelible mark on my life, and for that, I am forever thankful.
hi, hellloooo
how are you all??
helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
I'm ok.
Hey buddy!
hii..i am Eldrakorm and thanks for this info
Hi, nice to meet you
I was a new person
Fishing is so fun
Is any body here
Even though there is no one, I want to say I'm Marry