Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ok why is my darkrai appearing as deathstroke Huh

Thumbnail(s)

u would have changed tht poke's name in 'set pet name'
or you might have got a traded darkrai with the name changed by previous owner. you can rename it back to darkrai by going to ur pokemon details page and using set custom name option there.
(2015-05-14, 08:23 AM)Ash singh12 Wrote: u would have changed tht poke's name in 'set pet name'

First time i heard such a option . Even if there is something like that no i have not set any pet name. Btw where is that option

(2015-05-14, 08:24 AM)mailmeharry2008 Wrote: or you might have got a traded darkrai with the name changed by previous owner. you can rename it back to darkrai by going to ur pokemon details page and using set custom name option there.

ok i saw in deetails, the name is deathstroke but i don't remember changing the name , maybe i'm sleepwalking Confused

sorry for disturbing Undecided
how to set pet name
wonderful
if you are referring to the squidward game Pokemon, Dynamax bands are already present in the game. They were introduced in Pokemon Sword and Shield, and allow trainers to Dynamax their Pokemon during battles. As for Calyrex, it is already available in the game Pokemon Sword and Shield as a Legendary Pokemon. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding the game, feel free to ask.
Great information, I will recommend it to my friends for them to check out. Thanks for sharing! If you have more time, please visit: stumble guys