Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Version 1.0.2 Beta
Thumbs Up 
✓ Please read previous version changelogs:
https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Forum-Version-Records

✓ All of the Beta Accounts are wiped once again due to serious changes in the system

✓ This time whoever enters top 10 trainers ranking or reports serious bugs, and help seriously to fix remaining issues will get any Ultra Rare or below class Pokemon as a reward, it will be full IV and any nature you want

✓ Required EXP amount to gain a level is now 4 times more

✓ Certain Pokemon are excluded from maps appearing (they can be obtained via only transformation)

✓ At the first day of each month the badges of all players will be reset automatically. This will be done because we want to make game fair to every player. As more Pokemon added to the game, the difficulty of NPCs will surely change

✓ Please report every one of the tiny, or major error that you see

✓ Pokemon are classified as 7 different classes. Starter, Common, Uncommon, Rare, Ultra Rare, Legendary, Shiny

✓ All of the Pokemon and NPCs on all maps are re-assigned

✓ The reward of NPCs fixed/increased that contains (Ultra Rare, Legendary, Shiny) and NPC pokemon assignment system improved

✓ All of the messages in the game fixed by high percentage. Now it prints Pokemon instead of Monster

✓ Monster Center is still left due to static images on the maps. If someone fixes those images we can fix them. Market buttons and other necessary buttons will be fixed. Monster Boxes still left because we need someone to draw pokeballs that will be replace our monster boxes.

✓ Reported bugs fixed

✓ TP, UV changed as EV, IV

✓ Abilities descriptions updated/fixed:
https://beta.pokemonpets.com/Abilities

✓ Light type completely replaced with Fairy type. There won't be new maps however. Light type maps will be used for Fairy type. Also we need type and other images to fix light type images as fairy type.

✓ Official facebook page is composed however it is still not complete yet : https://www.facebook.com/PokemonPetsRPG

✓ Bonus event reduced to 200% for more intense testing

✓ Thank you very much everyone for testing Beta of the game
Mwhahaaha Bingo!

Can't wait, thanks for hard work Smile
Hyped!
[Image: Uu1bwAy.png]
wow really waiting for this game
amazed over the fun i can have =) damn work, can i be sick and stay home? Tongue
[Image: 2lizwjk.jpg]
Cant wait Cool
still beta guys there will be 1 final wipe before going official
(2014-07-03, 12:45 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: still beta guys there will be 1 final wipe before going official

that link to gae,m  dosent work for me
[Image: 2lizwjk.jpg]
Chat is in turkish, and the rewards after a battle too
✓ Required EXP amount to gain a level is now 5 times more

language problem solved
awesome lemme search through all this again
i need to make another update

game is closed 1-2 hours more
oh thought what had happened couldnt register
I want to see what Ultra Rare is o.0

Cool update

People always beat me when it comes to errors. Every time I find one, someone else posts it right before me.
>_> Unfair man.
hopefully if God will i am planning official opening at 7 july

beta server will be opened again in 1 hour
oh yeah that would be awesome
im waiting for the official release Big Grin
beta opened again

item prices set to 1/10 during beta
Linking monsters in chat doesn't work yet.
(2014-07-03, 03:46 PM)MalvagioDemente Wrote: Linking monsters in chat doesn't work yet.

try again should be fixed now
awesome let me start checking stuffs out now
[Image: 30hoi07.png]

As for visual, https://beta.pokemonpets.com/Maps-Manor-Town
It's out of order. If that is important at all. Goes from Uncommon - Rare - Ultra Rare - Uncommon - Rare
nice Smile
[Image: 2i2mft.jpg]
What A Drag...
(2014-07-03, 04:16 PM)MalvagioDemente Wrote: [Image: 30hoi07.png]

As for visual, https://beta.pokemonpets.com/Maps-Manor-Town
It's out of order. If that is important at all. Goes from Uncommon - Rare - Ultra Rare - Uncommon - Rare

only visual issue Big Grin
Ermm, in the pm box, when you click sent messages, it takes you to home page
What A Drag...
(2014-07-03, 04:34 PM)Darkvoid Wrote: Ermm, in the pm box, when you click sent messages, it takes you to home page

finally solved problem

it took a while to figure out problem Big Grin
Great to hear
What A Drag...
Will Pokemon Pets get the same amount of NPCs that Monster MMO has?
Right now PP has 1 NPC per map except when there's a zone guardian and the arenas.
MM has 2 per map.

(2014-07-03, 12:58 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: ✓ Required EXP amount to gain a level is now 5 times more

language problem solved
I, sir, as a player, find it difficult to escape Zone 1. The exp amount you gain from battle, even with the 300% and 400% boost seems too low. Now with the official game coming in a few days, those boosts won't be available, right? The only boost would be from events and voting.

With the boosts enabled now, the exp seems very low and the required amount to get to each level is very time consuming with the exp your receive in battle. I'm not saying that the game should be quickly leveled and super easy. Point is to increase exp gain from battle a little bit (without the exp boost).

Maybe instead of 5x, try 3x? It is test server.

^Just a suggestion.
(2014-07-03, 10:38 PM)MalvagioDemente Wrote: Will Pokemon Pets get the same amount of NPCs that Monster MMO has?
Right now PP has 1 NPC per map except when there's a zone guardian and the arenas.
MM has 2 per map.

(2014-07-03, 12:58 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: ✓ Required EXP amount to gain a level is now 5 times more

language problem solved
I, sir, as a player, find it difficult to escape Zone 1. The exp amount you gain from battle, even with the 300% and 400% boost seems too low. Now with the official game coming in a few days, those boosts won't be available, right? The only boost would be from events and voting.

With the boosts enabled now, the exp seems very low and the required amount to get to each level is very time consuming with the exp your receive in battle. I'm not saying that the game should be quickly leveled and super easy. Point is to increase exp gain from battle a little bit (without the exp boost).

Maybe instead of 5x, try 3x? It is test server.

^Just a suggestion.

actually it is set to 4x atm Big Grin

at later maps you get a lot more EXP Big Grin