Pokemon Pets Game Official Forum » Community Zone » Clans/Guilds/Teamwork » The Ghost Kingdom [GHSTK] Guild Main Page(Events and Discussion)
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Ghost Kingdom [GHSTK] Guild Main Page(Events and Discussion)
Star 
THE GHOST KINGDOM [GHSTK]

[Image: ghost_kingdom_by_jordanqv-db2slz2.jpg]
Hello Everyone
I hope you all are doing good
To start with,We are going to announce 5 major events.
Only members of GHSTK would be able to participate in these events.

First Event
So,The very first event is a Raffle,but it is kinda different.
Procedure: First of all,Players will be registered then a number will be assigned to every player based on the shuffling of their names at Random.org.
Then Prizes will be shuffled at Random.org and then the player will be given the prize which comes on the number assigned to the player.(I hope it is clear to everyone Big Grin )
To make it more clear,I am giving example:
Assume that 10 players join it then I will randomize their names like this:

Then Player7 will be assigned number 1,Player9 will be assigned number 2 and so on.After that I will Randomize the list of Prizes like this:    
Here Prizes are on numbers 1,6 and 8.So,players with numbers 1,6 and 8 will be the winner and they will get their Respective prizes i.e. Player7 will get Shiny or 20m and Player4 will get Shiny+20m and Player1 will get 10m.
Prizes: Total number of prizes that will be given to the players is 3.
So the Rewards are...
1 Shiny + 20m
1 Shiny or 20m
10m
Note: Shiny Pokemon are not of player's choice.
This will be a weekly Raffle.

Second Event

So,here comes the second event.
This will be a IV Contest.
In this event players would have to catch Pokemon with nice IVs
The Player who catches the best IV Pokemon will be the winner.

Rules and Regulations:
1.Pokemon Classes which are included in this event are Ultra Rares,Legendary and Shiny.
2.In case of Ultra Rare and Legendary,Nature of the Pokemon will also be counted,If sum if ivs is same.However,In case of Shiny only IVs will be considered.
3.There will be one winner from each Class.
4.Total sum of all the IVs will be calculated.
5.If sum of IVs of Pokemon of two players comes to be equal then the prize will be equally distributed among the two players.
6.This event will be weekly as well.
7.Now some rules for players:
1.One player can participate only in one Class Pokemon.
2.One player can use only one Pokemon and players can't change Pokemon after entering it.(For example: Assume that you enter a Pokemon with good IVs but next day you find a Pokemon with even better IVs than the first one,then you can't replace the two Pokemon)
3.Players must PM links of their Pokemon immediately after they catch it Here or Here.
4.Players must catch Pokemon themselves and should not buy it from shop or other players.
5.Players should not enter those Pokemon which are caught before the event was started.
6.Players who break rules will be disqualified on the spot.

Now Comes the most Important Part:

Prizes:
Shiny Event: 30m
Legendary Event: 20m
Ultra Rare Event: 10m

Third Event
Here comes the third event.
This event is especially for Hunters.
Event:
  • In this Event Players have to catch Shiny Pokemon on Weekly Basis.
  • In this event Players have to catch minimum 30 Shiny Pokemon in a week to get reward.
  • All the players who catch more than 30 shiny Pokemon will get reward based on how many shiny they caught above 30.
  • If only one player catches 30 or more shiny then he will get half of the total Prize Money.(You will understand this point more clearly after you see rewards)
  • Players should not buy Pokemon.
  • Players should not use the Pokemon they caught before event was started.
  • Shinies caught by Players will be counted by the formula:
    Shiny Present in Player's account on closing date - Shiny in Player's account on the time of entry - Shiny bought by player + Old shiny sold.
  • Players must not sell the shiny they caught for event otherwise those Pokemon will not be counted.
  • Players must PM the link of old shiny they sold to me or to Ghostjokercoen (Not selling any shiny would be much better to get a fair result)
  • Players have to PM first shiny Pokemon link which they caught very first after the event was started either to me or to ghost.

Prizes:
Total Prize Money: 100m

Fourth Event

Haha,Here comes Fourth and everyone's favorite Event.
The PvP Contest.

PvP Contest:
  • There are no fixed dates for this event.
  • Players will be given a fixed time to PvP his/her opponent.
  • Prizes will be announced after the entries are closed based on How many players have joined.
  • Tournament will be Organised on Challonge.com
  • There will be 2 tiers of PvP tournament.
  • 1st tier is 4th event and 2nd tier is going to be our 5th event.
  • So,let's talk about 1st tier now.
  • In this tier Pokemon Classes allowed are: Common,Uncommon,Rare,Ultra Rare,Legendary,Shiny,Mega,Mega-Legend.
  • Players can use only 2 teams in the whole tournament and they can't swap pokemon of one team with another.
  • Players would have to send me both of their teams on the time of entry.
  • Players who do not do PvP on time will be disqualified.
  • If one player is online and other is and other is inactive then inactive player would be disqualified but active player would have to PM me stating all this situation otherwise active player would also be disqualified Smile
  • PvP will be done only once,No excuses of Bad Internet Connection,Power cut-off will be entertained.

Fifth Event

Here I come with the Fifth Event or you can say with 2nd Tier of Fourth Event Smile

Rules:
1.Pokemon Classes allowed are: Common,Uncommon,Rare,Ultra Rare,Legendary.
2.Other Rules are just same as that of Fourth Event Big Grin

Results

Here I come with the Results of Shiny Hunting event...
Three Winners are there...

Shiny Delphox = 77 Shinies
Froste = 46 Shinies
GhostyKaGhostla = 31 Shinies

Distribution of Rewards...
Total Shinies Caught = 154
Shiny Delphox % = (77/154)*100=50%
Froste % = (46/154)*100=30%
Ghosty % = (31/154)*100=20%

Congratulations to the winners...

Events Started Again!!

All The Events are Starting Again From 19 April 2017

To Register just pm Here or Here
or Simply post in thread
For any queries just post below or PM HERE

Guild Leader: Ghostjokercoen
Event Manager: Viresh_Kumar
Sponsor: Ghostjokercoen And Viresh_Kumar

To join the Guild PM Here
Thank youSmile

Thumbnail(s)

nice too see many guild more active :p

btw goodluck ghost kingdom Big Grin
Star 
goodluck Smile
(2017-03-14, 10:00 AM)jecklin Wrote: nice too see many guild more active :p

btw goodluck ghost kingdom Big Grin

(2017-03-14, 11:03 AM)GurvinderS1666 Wrote: goodluck Smile

Thank you
awesomeness viresh very well made we also got another banner being made so we can have 2 Smile can't wait to see what events will be done getting anxious waiting lol Smile
GhostJokerCoen
yayyay~
I join~
HeartHeartHeartTongue
glad to see our guild do stuff.
righteous i like the second event bro Smile
GhostJokerCoen
Ciool awesomeSmile i will join
New Guildie here, guild sounds great!
glad your liking it keep up the good work Smile
GhostJokerCoen
lcttommy, gloveslap, froste, strongest, raulS, xNightmar3Wolfx, SarahWalker, Shoshinryu, Ikkaru, jarrett12, Cell, chien13122003, strongest, OnlyKing, ME, Pratham, firmergoblin12, Lacivert, are registered ill keep adding to this post for all who pm's me wanting to register for the raffle Smile
GhostJokerCoen
this post will be for all registered poke for the second event Smile
send me link in pm and ill add here for the end week challenge!!
ltctommy - shiny - https://www.pokemonpets.com/seeuserpokem...id=2624332
SarahWalker - shiny - https://www.pokemonpets.com/SeeUserPokem...ID=2613683
RaulS. - shiny - https://www.pokemonpets.com/SeeUserPokem...ID=2617255
Shoshinryu - ultra rare -
Cell - https://www.pokemonpets.com/SeeUserPokem...ID=2614463
Gloveslap - Legendary - https://www.pokemonpets.com/SeeUserPokem...ID=2614917
ghostjokercoen - shiny - https://www.pokemonpets.com/SeeUserPokem...ID=2625575
Viresh_Kumar - Ultra Rare - https://www.pokemonpets.com/SeeUserPokem...ID=2625422
Froste - Legendary - https://www.pokemonpets.com/seeuserpokem...id=2618198
GhostJokerCoen
Cool events! 

Sign me up for dat dere raffle!
Nice i will join for shiny too. I try to find one with good ivs Smile
wait, you have to wait to continue hunting for anything until your poke is accepted?
(2017-03-17, 02:28 AM)Froste Wrote: wait, you have to wait to continue hunting for anything until your poke is accepted?

Yea,As long as u can Smile
i might perticipate, dont like the idea of having to delay my progress thou
(2017-03-17, 04:41 AM)Froste Wrote: i might perticipate, dont like the idea of having to delay my progress thou

Hmmm...... You may continue hunting but don't catch too many commons or such low class Pokemon until I or ghost check your PokemonSmile
ok, gatcha
Well guys i wanted to join too, but i have lots of work to do.. Its so much that it'll take 10-11 days
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
(2017-03-18, 10:52 AM)pratham Wrote: Well guys i wanted to join too, but i have lots of work to do.. Its so much that it'll take 10-11 days

NP You are in.
(2017-03-18, 11:38 AM)Viresh Kumar Wrote:
(2017-03-18, 10:52 AM)pratham Wrote: Well guys i wanted to join too, but i have lots of work to do.. Its so much that it'll take 10-11 days

NP You are in.

well if it that easy lol
btw, hosts, keep an eye on random.org's generated numbers: I once noticed that from a range of numbers it likes to pick a number from either the beginning or from the end, and very rarely from the middle.
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
Video 
My 30 shinies: )

Thumbnail(s)

Will winners be announced in this thread or as an edit to the main message?
(2017-03-19, 07:54 PM)Cell Wrote: My 30 shinies: )

(2017-03-20, 03:00 AM)Gloveslap Wrote: Will winners be announced in this thread or as an edit to the main message?

Nice Cell,I Congratulate you from all of us.

Winners will be announced through an Edit in the Main Message
(2017-03-19, 04:49 PM)Mysterium Wrote: btw, hosts, keep an eye on random.org's generated numbers: I once noticed that from a range of numbers it likes to pick a number from either the beginning or from the end, and very rarely from the middle.

OK We will check that first.
ty
(2017-03-20, 05:32 AM)Viresh Kumar Wrote:
(2017-03-19, 07:54 PM)Cell Wrote: My 30 shinies: )

(2017-03-20, 03:00 AM)Gloveslap Wrote: Will winners be announced in this thread or as an edit to the main message?

Nice Cell,I Congratulate you from all of us.

Winners will be announced through an Edit in the Main Message
Thank you very much Smile
nice... but I have a question... with the iv contest what if a player buys an iv max and a nature change? wont that guarantee them an automatic win?