Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Diamond League
Star 
Ok so finally after a long time a major tournament is being organised by congthuan05 , Malachi and yours truly Atharva for the expert PvP'ers and juniors alike. Big Grin

The tournament will be divided into 2 groups , the Seniors and the Juniors. In each group there will be 16 players (more may be added if players are willing to join).
ONLY the semi-finals and finals in both groups will be best of 3 to make it more interesting and full of suspense Big Grin

Rules and restrictions : Juniors
In this group only Common-ultra rare are allowed to be used which means NO Starters , Legends , Shinies , Megas , Mega-Legends , Mega-Shinies or Mega-Shiny-Legends are allowed.

Battles MUST be fought well within the given time or the player which has been the most active during that period will be declared as the winner.

Rules and restrictions : Seniors
In this group all kinds of Pokemon are allowed except Mega-Shiny-Legendaries and Mega-Shinies since we don't want people to be overpowered by people having extremely powerful Pokemon.

As above you have to battle within the allotted time or you will be out Tongue

Important rules : All the six Pokemon used in your team must be unique , that means you cannot have 6 Shiny-Giratinas in your team and not even different Arceus and Genesect etc forms.

Having power cutouts or disconnections will sadly count as a loss.

Note : If anyone is found violating any of the above rules then he will be disqualified immediately. The teams of the battlers will be inspected during their battle to make it fair to everyone.

Using multiple accounts for the tournament is not allowed.

Borrowing Pokemon for the tournament is not allowed.

And now after the rules comes the procedure to get registered and the rewards Wink

Registration : To be registered in this tournament you can either post here with your In Game Username or you can PM (Private Message) congthuan05 , Malachi or Atharva Sawant in game (all of these links are clickable and they will lead to their profile page) with your group (Senior or Junior)

The tournament will begin on 18th October 2015 and the final date for registering is 15th October 2015 , late entries will not be accepted.

The match-ups will be decided later when we have enough players.

Rewards : I know you all are eager to hear the rewards and that's why we have tried to be as generous as possible. Big Grin
So there will be rewards for 1st and 2nd players in Juniors as well as Seniors group.

Juniors group : 1st place prize will be Starter + 40 mil and 2nd place will be a Mega Gem + 10 mil.

Seniors group : 1st place prize will be Shiny + 75 mil and 2nd place will be starter + 40 mil.

And that's not all !!! the winners of the Juniors and Senior groups will get a chance to battle congthuan05 , Malachi and Atharva Sawant and if you ever manage to defeat them you will get 15 mil.
So , if you defeat all 3 of them you can have an extra 45 mil but you can battle them only once.

Sponsors 
congthuan05
Malachi
Atharva Sawant

Any help/sponsorship/suggestions for the tournament would be highly appreciated when there is still time remaining , Thank You and good luck to all of our participants.

List of participants so far -

Juniors :   

Sakti_Reapers
Atharva Sawant                
ch17175
subject zero 
TheProidiGal212
Benzamin   
The Dead      
congthuan05  
shubhi
servine
Kostas Delphox
ultramask31
awesomermichael
satra227
Sgt_Redhawk
Raul90
CoolBoy 
Blaze99
duybilly
Malachi
ftb_eli
xm0038
SomebodyUnown
charizard21
Ash Ketchum 10
burleyman13

Seniors :

Atharva Sawant
spaghetti313
MikeDevil
Sonicfan
Sakti_Reapers
great pratham
ch17175
shubhi
CurryChicken
Sgt_Redhawk
tuk tuk                              
Alone                      
congthuan05             
duybilly
The Dead
UndeadWarrior
Malachi
ftb_eli
xm0038
SomebodyUnown
mariongox
Ash Ketchum 10

Match-ups !!!!!

In juniors charizard21 , satra227 , Sgt_Redhawk , The Dead , SomebodyUnown and subject zero will proceed to the next round without any battle.

Excluding the ones mentioned above the match-ups for the juniors group is as follows.

Malachi Vs ftb_eli                                                           Winner : ftb_eli
ultramask31 VS burleyman13                                    burleyman12 disqualified for not responding to opponent
Ash Ketchum 10 Vs Atharva Sawant                         Winner : Atharva Sawant
Blaze313ldk Vs congthuan05                                     Blaze313ldk disqualified due to inactivity
TheProidiGal212 Vs Raul90                                        Winner : TheProidiGal212
benzamin Vs Kostas Delphox                                     Winner : benzamin
ch17175 Vs awesomermichael                                  Winner : ch17175
duybilly Vs CoolBoy7961                                              Winner : duybilly
Sakti_Reapers Vs xm0038                                          Winner : xm0038
shubhi Vs servine                                                          Both couldn't battle but both were active so shubhi replaces inactive player S                                                                                                                  Sgt_Redhawk for the round 1 of juniors.

Seniors :
In seniors UndeadWarrior , Mikedevil , ftb_eli , great pratham , tuk tuk , The Dead , Alone , ch17175 , duybilly and Ash Ketchum 10 will proceed to the next round without any battle.

CurryChicken Vs Atharva Sawant             Winner : Atharva Sawant
Sgt_Redhawk Vs SonicFan                        Sgt_Redhawk disqualified due to inactivity
xm0038 Vs SomebodyUnown                   Both couldn't battle but since xm is way more active than some , he moves on
spaghetti313 Vs Sakti_Reapers               Winner : spaghetti313
congthuan05 Vs shubhi                              Winner : congthuan05
mariongox Vs Malachi                                 mariongox disqualified due to inactivity

Round 1 

Juniors :
congthuan05 Vs ftb_eli                                          Winner : congthuan05
The Dead Vs TheProidiGal212                               TheProidiGal212 being more active than The Dead , he moves on
SomebodyUnown Vs subject zero                        Winner : SomebodyUnown
benzamin Vs Atharva Sawant                               Winner : Atharva Sawant
servine Vs satra227                                                Winner : satra227
ultramask31 Vs xm0038                                        Winner : xm0038
ch17175 Vs duybilly                                                 Winner : duybilly
shubhi Vs charizard21                                             shubhi being more active than charizard21, he moves on

Seniors :

ftb_eli Vs SonicFan                                             Winner : ftb_eli
The Dead Vs congthuan05                                Winner : congthuan05
UndeadWarrior Vs Ash Ketchum 10                UndeadWarrior disqualified due to inactivity
great pratham Vs spaghetti313                       Winner : great pratham
MikeDevil Vs xm0038                                          Winner : xm0038
duybilly Vs Alone                                                  Winner : Alone
tuk tuk Vs Atharva Sawant                                Winner : Atharva Sawant
ch17175 Vs Malachi                                             Winner : ch17175

Last day to battle for this round is 28th October 

Round 2 
Juniors 
duybilly Vs congthuan05                                                                          Winner : duybilly
shubhi Vs TheProidiGal212                                                                      shubhi disqualified due to inactivity
satra227 Vs Atharva Sawant                                                                   Winner : satra227
SomebodyUnown Vs xm0038                                                                  Winner : xm0038

Seniors
Alone Vs pratham mewtwo (previous name great pratham)           Winner : Alone
Atharva Sawant Vs ftb_eli                                                                       Winner : Atharva Sawant
ch17175 Vs Ash Ketchum 10                                                                   Winner : ch17175
xm0038 Vs congthuan05                                                                         Winner : congthuan05

Last day to battle is 4th November

Semi-finals 

Juniors :
duybilly Vs xm0038                                                                  Winner : xm0038
satra227 Vs TheProidiGal212                                                TheProidiGal212 disqualified due to inactivity

Seniors :
Atharva Sawant Vs ch17175                                                     Winners : R1 (Atharva Sawant) R2 (Atharva Sawant)
Alone Vs congthuan05                                                               Winner : congthuan05

ALL BATTLES WILL BE BEST OF 3 
LAST DAY TO BATTLE IS 12 NOVEMBER

Finals !!!!
xm0038 Vs satra227 (Juniors)                                                                   Winner : xm0038
Atharva Sawant Vs congthuan05 (Seniors)                                             Winner : Atharva Sawant
Battles will be best of 3
i will join in seniors pvp username: Great pratham
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
cool atharva and friends,,
and i have a question,,
if a player is only allowed to join one match?
like just senior or just junior,,
if we follow senior and junior, its that ok ?Huh

[Image: real-life-pokemon-39.jpg]
(2015-10-07, 12:38 PM)hendy sakti Wrote: cool atharva and friends,,
and i have a question,,
if a player is only allowed to join one match?
like just senior or just junior,,
if we follow senior and junior, its that ok ?Huh

[Image: real-life-pokemon-39.jpg]

You are only allowed to join one group currently but i can have a discussion with congthuan05 about this Smile
I'll join as a senior and junior, ign ch17175. If both isn't allowed, just senior
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
ok then,,
if can i like to join both of that group,,
if can't, i join in the junior group,,, ^^
Sakti_Reapers
[Image: cubone-real-pokemon.jpg]
Rainbow 
sign me up for junior but i will need some time to get my team ready for viewing   Big Grin                                                                            
[Image: qeJQ3gG.jpg]
i fight Because that's what i was made for                              [Image: view?resolution=2560x1600&file=MjM4OXgxO...g4Nl93YQ==]
take me in.
game name : shubhi .  in senior.
[Image: o9r1gj.jpg]
i would like to join both.... if i can't join both then senior
atharva, are u take part in pvp?
i'll join as senior
[Image: Arcanine.full.51846.jpg]
I will join the juniors league
I'm a player in pokemon showdown battle, i think we combine some rules in game: (sorry for my english -.-)
1. Species clause: same u said, cannot have two of the same pkm on their team (arceus and genesect form, charizard - mewtwo X/Y..etc..), exception kyurem-black-white..
2. Rb and mega clause: only max 3 reward box pkm in team (valuable pkm in wild-let's catch) and only 1 (maybe 2-will discuss) Mega pkm - this will make battle more tactical, exception kyogre primal - groudon primal (it's not mega form in basic game)
3. Overpower ability: only 2 pkm have each overpower ability in team (Perfect body, Camouflage, Radiation, Expert Regenrator, Accuracy decreaser, Evasion master - anyone find more, thanks). Note: 2 pkm for each ability in team (can have 2 pkm perfect body, 2 pkm camouflage..etc)
4. Overpower move: same ability's rule, some move: Swagger, Perish Song, Double Team, Sky Attack, Outrage, High Jump kick..etc (OHKO move too)
5. Sleep clause: cannot put 3 or more different opposing pkm to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing pkm.
i wana join in too Smile
I guess sign me(Sgt_Redhawk) up for Senior Division
Some Day You'll Leave This World Behind,
So Live a Life You Will Remember
-Avicii: The Nights
good luck every1
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
i wanna join in senior group my username is tuk tuk
Abhishek
Participants list updated , and now you are allowed to join as both senior and junior so all those who wish to join both can post here or pm me in game.
(2015-10-07, 11:54 PM)General_StevN Wrote: I'm a player in pokemon showdown battle, i think we combine some rules in game: (sorry for my english -.-)
1. Species clause: same u said, cannot have two of the same pkm on their team (arceus and genesect form, charizard - mewtwo X/Y..etc..), exception kyurem-black-white..
2. Rb and mega clause: only max 3 reward box pkm in team (valuable pkm in wild-let's catch) and only 1 (maybe 2-will discuss) Mega pkm - this will make battle more tactical, exception kyogre primal - groudon primal (it's not mega form in basic game)
3. Overpower ability: only 2 pkm have each overpower ability in team (Perfect body, Camouflage, Radiation, Expert Regenrator, Accuracy decreaser, Evasion master - anyone find more, thanks). Note: 2 pkm for each ability in team (can have 2 pkm perfect body, 2 pkm camouflage..etc)
4. Overpower move: same ability's rule, some move: Swagger, Perish Song, Double Team, Sky Attack, Outrage, High Jump kick..etc (OHKO move too)
5. Sleep clause: cannot put 3 or more different opposing pkm to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing pkm.

Some of these may be considered but overpower moves and overpower abilities won't be liked by much people since people like using powerful mons Smile
(2015-10-07, 02:34 PM)congthuan05 Wrote: atharva, are u take part in pvp?

Yeah ofc , no rule says you can't participate in your own tournament ^^
ok i am in senior and i want to join both..  name : shubhi
[Image: o9r1gj.jpg]
UndeadWarrior : Senior Division
gl everyone who is participating in the event I will be joining in senior and junior so I hope to see so good pvp skills and good pokemon teams out there
I would like to thank atharva for making this thread for me and thuan and I would like to thank everyone who is particiapating in this event as this is the first ever event successful to get this much ppl.

It took a lot of hard work and effort organising stuff for this particular event so I wish everyone will enjoy^^.
i want to join both groups .... take me in Smile 
user name : xm0038
Angel
I'm here, sign me up for both. Or senior if I can only join 1.
i want join on senior 
my name in game is: mariongox
Hmm it's just one day left for the tournament and we seem to have a problem with the number of players.
With 26 players in juniors and 22 in seniors there was a difficulty with the match-ups so we came up with a solution.
As there are 26 players in juniors we will make 20 of them battle against each other and then 10 will be eliminated , that way we can have 16 players and then the tournament can go on as planned so we have a randomized list and 6 players at the top of juniors list and 10 players at the top seniors list will proceed to the next round without any battle.

FOR SENIORS :
[Image: o09u8o.png]

FOR JUNIORS :
[Image: 11gjaiq.png]

NOTE : Only erased my IP from the screenshot and also the match-up would be like , NO. 7 on the list against NO. 8

Too bad i am not in any list
(2015-10-17, 06:14 AM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: Hmm it's just one day left for the tournament and we seem to have a problem with the number of players.
With 26 players in juniors and 22 in seniors there was a difficulty with the match-ups so we came up with a solution.
As there are 26 players in juniors we will make 20 of them battle against each other and then 10 will be eliminated , that way we can have 16 players and then the tournament can go on as planned so we have a randomized list and 6 players at the top of juniors list and 10 players at the top seniors list will proceed to the next round without any battle.

FOR SENIORS :
[Image: o09u8o.png]

FOR JUNIORS :
[Image: 11gjaiq.png]

NOTE : Only erased my IP from the screenshot and also the match-up would be like , NO. 7 on the list against NO. 8

Too bad i am not in any list

so we have:
senior:
1/ zach
2/ mike
3/ ftb
4/ pratham
5/ tuk tuk
6/ the dead
7/ alone
8/ ch
9/ duybilly
10/ ash
11/ curry vs ath
12/ sgt vs sonicfan
13/ xm vs some
14/ spag vs hendy
15/ congthuan vs shubhi
16/ mariong vs malachi

Junior:
1/ charizard21
2/ satra
3/ sgt
4/ the dead
5/ some
6/ subject zero
7/ malachi vs eli
8/ ultra vs burleyman13
9/ ash vs ath
10/ blaze vs congthuan
11/ proidigal vs raul
12/ benzamin vs fox
13/ ch vs michael (poor michael Smile)
14/ duybilly vs coolboy
15/ hendy vs xm
16/ shubhi vs servine
(2015-10-07, 11:54 PM)General_StevN Wrote: I'm a player in pokemon showdown battle, i think we combine some rules in game: (sorry for my english -.-)

in short u r afraid to handle them Tongue