• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Image: 6iwn7l.png]
"Raid On the City, Knock out Evil Tusks"

[Image: 281x839.png]

[youtube]8kJQg8WfxZo[/youtube]

Prepare for Trouble! Make it Double!
To protect the world from devastation
To unite all peoples within our nation
To denounce the evils of truth and love!
To extend our reach to the stars above!
xxx xxx
Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light!
Surrender now or prepare to fight!

Team Rocket Ranks
Leader
Malvagio

Co-Leader

Lead Professor

Administrators (5)

Grunts (Unlimited)
Daemonaquia
Elmico
Good luck malv work hard
Yep yep. Thanks.
Yes best of luck indeed to Team Rocket Wink
good luck to ya manSmile
I will be honoured to be called Dei's grunt (Reminiscing Phantom Hawks).
Is it open? I'd join as soon as the real game starts (Alpha end)
The first guild to be created on PokemonPets, Good luck
If im allowed, i will be a proud member of team rocket!
[Image: 2lizwjk.jpg]
best of luck to this team Big Grin

and also the first guild of PP
Thanks to all that said good luck!

And to those that want to join, sure lol. Join with me to take control of the world!!!!!
There are no requirements to join Team Rocket as some of our members will be noobs like Jesse and James. I admit, they are our biggest embarrassment. Butch and Cassidy are slightly better.

Welcome Skyrock and Elmico!
me grunt x3 must join! i want to join  @_@
Welcome to Team Rocket geargirl!

*Announcement - Everyone starts off as a grunt until official Pokemon Pets release. When the game is released, do your best in becoming strong members of Team Rocket!
Also, capture all rare pokemon you can!!!! Then together, we shall rule the pokemon world!
(2014-07-03, 01:16 PM)MalvagioDemente Wrote: Thanks to all that said good luck!

And to those that want to join, sure lol. Join with me to take control of the world!!!!!
There are no requirements to join Team Rocket as some of our members will be noobs like Jesse and James. I admit, they are our biggest embarrassment. Butch and Cassidy are slightly better.

Welcome Skyrock and Elmico!

I can be nooby James with my Articuno, every1 feares me then they see my pokemon, but then i start "play" they all laugh at my stupidity Tongue
first clan of Pokemon Pets lol nice to see things are going great so far!
[Image: 10ne59x.jpg]
 Signature made by SparvieroXu aka Dei
So are the gangsters in Team Rocket ready to rock the world? Cool
I think people should create guilds to stop team rocket from world dominationSmile
can i join
Hey guys, I haven't been on lately due to external problems and most likely I won't return anytime soon. So I might have to disband Team Rocket before we could even start.
I am doing this on my cellphone because I don't have a computer and am homeless. So yea, see you guys later. Have fun with PokePets. I will hopefully return sometime in the future, just not anytime soon. 

Live Long and Prosper. *Also do not steal my images if you want Team Rocket, I made those.
TeamRocket
So it has been disbanded due to my absence. Everyone has been relieved.
Now, the game is in Official release. There are no requirements in joining.
I, Malvagio a.k.a the New Giovanni, is reclaiming leadership of the Rocket Gang!

Co-Leader will have the member that is most loyal to Rocket Gang and can defeat 5 or obliterate me in PVP.
All Administrators will be tested by me through PVP, my rules.

A personal plan I have for myself is to recreate Giovanni's team as ground gym leader and then modify it to my own preferences.
As for members, you may join again. State your name and pledge yourself to Team Rocket!!
What are the benefits of joining Team Rocket? What will I get out of it?
(2014-07-18, 11:50 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: What are the benefits of joining Team Rocket? What will I get out of it?
The feeling of Noobility? Big Grin

I really don't know. I made it for fun lol
Daemonaquia, wishes to join the Team Rocket.

I guess at the moment, there is no problem by being in 2 different guilds Big Grin
(2014-07-19, 12:41 AM)Daemonaquia Wrote: Daemonaquia, wishes to join the Team Rocket.

I guess at the moment, there is no problem by being in 2 different guilds Big Grin
Hm... Sure o:

You will be Grunt until I am able to fully pvp with a team. I would make you Administrator but rules :<
Np I will wait Smile
Elmico applies for Team Rocket aswell =)
There should be a guild that has a positive motive....like Pokemon Ranger perhaps...
[Image: e133a408cdc75945714ced5df6705471.jpg]
Beware of my existence
(2014-07-20, 02:08 AM)MMi Wrote: There should be a guild that has a positive motive....like Pokemon Ranger perhaps...
You can make one?
Anyone can make a guild. Just have the motive to keep up with the hype, and people are looking for guilds so make sure your active.
Dragonite's Guild (Dragons Guild Sequel lol)
This thread is for Team Rocket .-. Stop posting other stuff.