Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Spheal uses rest, then snore. The description says as follows:
Your Pokemon is Resting.
Attacked first.
The move dealt 0 damage to the enemy Pokemon.

I use snore the next turn and the description says as follows:
Snore successfully executed.
Attacked first.
Since this pokemon used a move that only works when the user is asleep the move failed!
The move dealt 16 damage to the enemy pokemon.

Huh
After using rest your pokemon cannot use any moves for the next turn that is why snore failed the first time and if you see the description of snore you will see that if you use snore if the opponent pokemon is not sleeping it will not do anything. Smile
(2015-07-18, 01:21 PM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: After using rest your pokemon cannot use any moves for the next turn that is why snore failed the first time and if you see the description of snore you will see that if you use snore if the opponent pokemon is not sleeping it will not do anything. Smile

The move description of Snore is that the user must be sleeping, not the target. :/
 To quote: 'However, it can only be used while the user is asleep'
(2015-07-18, 02:05 PM)Yanceart Wrote:
(2015-07-18, 01:21 PM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: After using rest your pokemon cannot use any moves for the next turn that is why snore failed the first time and if you see the description of snore you will see that if you use snore if the opponent pokemon is not sleeping it will not do anything. Smile

The move description of Snore is that the user must be sleeping, not the target. :/

oops my mistake yeah it might say that the move is not working but at least it has caused damage . however , i think you should try it again and if it still does not work report it to cef Big Grin 
??????????
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
(2015-07-18, 04:20 PM)Magic.. Wrote: ??????????

ikr

(2015-07-18, 04:07 PM)Atharvaa898 Wrote:

oops my mistake yeah it might say that the move is not working but at least it has caused damage . however , i think you should try it again and if it still does not work report it to cef Big Grin 

Wait, isnt this the point of this thread? That cef sees the thread and takes note?
pm cef and about this Smile
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
(2015-07-18, 06:29 PM)Yanceart Wrote:
(2015-07-18, 04:20 PM)Magic.. Wrote: ??????????

ikr

(2015-07-18, 04:07 PM)Atharvaa898 Wrote:

Wait, isnt this the point of this thread? That cef sees the thread and takes note?
yes that's right but you will need to wait for a week he is not on daily Big Grin
(2015-07-18, 12:17 PM)Yanceart Wrote: My Spheal uses rest, then snore. The description says as follows:
Your Pokemon is Resting.
Attacked first.
The move dealt 0 damage to the enemy Pokemon.

I use snore the next turn and the description says as follows:
Snore successfully executed.
Attacked first.
Since this pokemon used a move that only works when the user is asleep the move failed!
The move dealt 16 damage to the enemy pokemon.

Huh

HuhHuhHuhHuh