Shiny Legendary: 4,000,000 : 4m Gold
Shiny: 4,000,000 : 4m
Starter: 1,000,000 : 1m
Legendary: 200,000 : 200k
Ultra Rare: 10,000 : 10k
Rare: 2,000 : 2k
Uncommon: 500 : 500
Common: 100 : 100
I like the idea, it helps people starting to hunt.
Not sure how it'd work out..

e.g. people take 1k steps, catch 500 of them (common only)
that's easily 500k (or 5m) with only commons.

On the other hand in order to make perfect pokemon/mons (for m3o) you need gold and with this increase of difficulty to earn gold, which I applaud still, it might come in handy to get gold easier

I'm but one person, so I'll see what happens
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
Observing the markets for the last few weeks makes me think that these prices would be better for the given classes. The starters that are less than 2m and shinies that are less than 5m in the market are easily sold away. So, mostly everyone would prefer to sell the pokemon to other players rather than npcs. Same goes for shiny-legendaries and legendaries.

Shiny Legendary: 8m Gold
Shiny: 5m
Legendary: 200k
Starter: 2m
(2016-05-13, 11:54 AM)hotice Wrote: Observing the markets for the last few weeks makes me think that these prices would be better for the given classes. The starters that are less than 2m and shinies that are less than 5m in the market are easily sold away. So, mostly everyone would prefer to sell the pokemon to other players rather than npcs. Same goes for shiny-legendaries and legendaries.

you have to consider those ones are good ones

also we cant make same as market Smile

it has to be lower otherwise market dies
increased starter to 500k
(2016-05-13, 11:57 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2016-05-13, 11:54 AM)hotice Wrote: Observing the markets for the last few weeks makes me think that these prices would be better for the given classes. The starters that are less than 2m and shinies that are less than 5m in the market are easily sold away. So, mostly everyone would prefer to sell the pokemon to other players rather than npcs. Same goes for shiny-legendaries and legendaries.

I know, I already thought so. The price of starters in the market before the change in money system were all above 40m(for both good and bad stats). The price of shinies(again for good and bad stats) in market barely went down below 60m. The price of shiny-legendaries(again for good and bad stats) was hardly below 120m.

What I wanted to say is, people don't want to sell their pokemon for cheap. So, if you set the prices too low, the system might as well be left unused.

This is just what I think MAY happen. I would like to listen to other's opinions as well.
(2016-05-13, 12:02 PM)hotice Wrote:

I know, I already thought so. The price of starters in the market before the change in money system were all above 40m(for both good and bad stats). The price of shinies(again for good and bad stats) in market barely went down below 60m. The price of shiny-legendaries(again for good and bad stats) was hardly below 120m.

What I wanted to say is, people don't want to sell their pokemon for cheap. So, if you set the prices too low, the system might as well be left unused.

This is just what I think MAY happen. I would like to listen to other's opinions as well.

I think, but not sure of course, that if the prices are too high that may lead to an abuse of selling to NPC's.
Market will die and, meh, I don't know
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
(2016-05-13, 12:06 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote:
(2016-05-13, 12:02 PM)hotice Wrote:

I think, but not sure of course, that if the prices are too high that may lead to an abuse of selling to NPC's.
Market will die and, meh, I don't know
Even I think so. But if prices are too low, no one will use it. They would prefer to put their pokemon in market for higher prices. The shinies in the market lie their for months. Because people try to sell it overpriced. Why would such people sell their pokemon to NPCs at lower price ?

I am speaking of shinies, starters and legendaries only. Others classes can easily be abused.
well i think lets start with this way and we can tune later if necessary
(2016-05-13, 12:31 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: well i think lets start with this way and we can tune later if necessary

how about commons are worth at least 2k or 2.5? I say this because it would be more in like being uncommon 5k, rare 25k and ultra rare 50k and so on
Well, selling to NPC should save prices from droping.

Considering shinies selling for 8-20m (current system, regular prices not for good ones)
I don't see 800k-2m preventing a price drop.
Afterall, people who underprice shinies, kill Market, and Precisely for those doing it for some fast coin, this feature will be there.

I'd say atleast 5m for SL.
And not really anything really lower for shinies.
For in Terms of Market Prices, AND in terms of obtaining them ingame, they don't differ too much.

Edit : Legendaries for 200-300k looks good. 
Ultra Rares for 50k ... idk.
Commons and uncommons need to loose value tbh.

You start with 10pokeballs, 250g.
New players shouldn't just be able to get 10k staight for just catching junk with 5g balls.
Their market prices are also basically 100g-couple of k, except rb or good.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
How about scaling the price to the level of pokemon ?
So, if the base price of ultra-rare pokemons is 50k, an ultra-rare pokemon of lvl 20 will have will have worth (20 / 100)*50k = 10k.

This is just a suggestion so that people don't spam low level commons. Otherwise it will be like use false swipe and then throw pokeball on lvl 5 or below commons found on initial maps.
Is it possible for AI to pay prices based on ivs and natures, just like real humans, it should pay good for over 25 ivs in positive nature and iv attributes.
[Image: done_opt_1.jpg]

I am a Rank Freak. Now hold a legendary record of being Rank 1 in both games Pokemonpets and Monstermmorpg
Dont get confused over username though, it is jecklin over there.
To honest opinion except for noobs it isnt that helpful.
With this there progress will be lot faster
Other then that i dont see others use it with those prices at all
updated prices after checking market

Shiny Legendary: 3,000,000 : 3m Gold
Shiny: 1,000,000 : 1m
(2016-05-13, 01:33 PM)hotice Wrote: How about scaling the price to the level of pokemon ?
So, if the base price of ultra-rare pokemons is 50k, an ultra-rare pokemon of lvl 20 will have will have worth (20 / 100)*50k = 10k.

This is just a suggestion so that people don't spam low level commons. Otherwise it will be like use false swipe and then throw pokeball on lvl 5 or below commons found on initial maps.

(2016-05-13, 01:34 PM)mailmeharry2009 Wrote: Is it possible for AI to pay prices based on ivs and natures, just like real humans, it should pay good for over 25 ivs in positive nature and iv attributes.

too much work Big Grin
(2016-05-13, 01:43 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2016-05-13, 01:34 PM)mailmeharry2009 Wrote: Is it possible for AI to pay prices based on ivs and natures, just like real humans, it should pay good for over 25 ivs in positive nature and iv attributes.

too much work Big Grin

then whats the meaning of this system, the prices ai is offering is too low aint it especially for shinies.....

even the miser players can pay more than that price Tongue that t00 for most bad pokemons like unowns Big Grin

P.S - please read a pm about score bug in pokemonpets inbox of your account. It seems major bug.
[Image: done_opt_1.jpg]

I am a Rank Freak. Now hold a legendary record of being Rank 1 in both games Pokemonpets and Monstermmorpg
Dont get confused over username though, it is jecklin over there.
Concept is good. 
3m for shiny legend  means 30m old price. 
Shiny legend goes for like 150m. Currently 15m

I dont see people using it as if they need fast money they can gym and get 3m just like the speed of light 

I understand that taking prices to like market  will bring market down but we can try to make it as close as possible to market so some people give it a try.

Rightnow i feel tjis system will be used either for ur or legends by some. 

And for commons by noobs but dont think any chsnce of shiny it will happen

So maybe just implement for lower classes
(2016-05-13, 01:42 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2016-05-13, 01:33 PM)hotice Wrote: How about scaling the price to the level of pokemon ?

This is not a good way.
Some players are just asking 100 gold because they can't ask 10 gold or 1 gold. I think they are just trying to learn "sell Pokemon" and they are new player what about old player? See lvl pokemon .
Shiny Legendary: 3,000,000 : 3m Gold
Shiny: 3,000,000 : 3m
If you increase NPC Market prices too close to Regular market prices, It ceases to be convenient and it sets what is called a Market floor.

This happens in every MMO, and in Real life.

setting Medium NPC return values adds a Ramp up start for Newer players who can sell BAD pokemon quickly for money to Get started.

once they have knowledge and can evaluate what is good and what is bad, they can actually set goals with a Set amt of income and the ability to progress. Right now Income is daily and VERY SLOW, because monster rewards are terrible. Now you get money for catching them. And selling them. You have a multiple forms of income for new people.

Contrary to what is convenient, If you set the Market floor (NPC) price too high, Bazaar prices will rise, Creating an issue where the income again- stays with all the people with the best pokemon. 

I know this issue because the US economy right now is terrible with the Market floor so High the lowest income people can barely survive, let alone move forward.
What about per lvl price? It can save bazaar.

Shiny Legendary: 200,000 per lvl 
Shiny: 20,000 per lvl 
Starter: 5,000 per lvl
Legendary: 2,000
Ultra Rare: 300 per lvl
Rare: 150 per lvl
Uncommon: 50 per lvl
Common: 10 per lvl
Ok, as the market is at this moment of time, here are the average prices:
Shiny Legend: 100-250mil
Shiny: 80-150 mil
Starters: 10-50 mil
Legends: 2-10mil
Ultra Rare: 1-5mil
Rare: 500k-2mil
Uncommon: 100-500k
Common: 20-100k

The issue with setting sell to npc prices too low will cause players who get more of any of a particular pokemon class to sell them for cheaper than the average prices so that can gain money faster which, crashes the market.
For example: A person who catches one legend a day will sell them at the average price above
Whereas, a person who catches 10 legends a day will sell them below the average price, because they will sell faster and they can catch more legends easily. 
Over time, because of the lowered prices, the player who catches more will have somewhat of a monopoly on the market, and the players who catch less can still lower their prices, but still won't make anywhere close as much as the player who catches more.
Thats how the market crashes.
By setting the sell to npc prices at the lowest price that a pokemon class sells for, it will regulate the selling price for everything else, and also allow players who don't catch many pokes to be able to get a decent amount for their pokes as well.
This will also stop the market from crashing because of players who catch a lot of pokes, but sell them for cheaper amounts, and won't create a monopoly.
Prices should be set like this:
Shiny Legend: 6-8mil
Shiny: 4mil
Starter:  1mil
Legends: 300k
Ultra Rare: 100k
Rare: 50k
Uncommon: 10k
Common: 2k
My mottos: A real man knows that he cannot be perfect, but still, he strives for perfection
True strength only comes when you've fallen many times, but not only got up, but came up stronger than before

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR51xtTgM0-DXAH3iRLczw...uDNPFt7RhP]
F.T.B Eli
(2016-05-13, 02:48 PM)ftb_eli Wrote: Ok, as the market is at this moment of time, here are the average prices:

The issue with setting sell to npc prices too low will cause players who get more of any of a particular pokemon class to sell them for cheaper than the average prices so that can gain money faster which, crashes the market.
For example: A person who catches one legend a day will sell them at the average price above
Whereas, a person who catches 10 legends a day will sell them below the average price, because they will sell faster and they can catch more legends easily. 
Over time, because of the lowered prices, the player who catches more will have somewhat of a monopoly on the market, and the players who catch less can still lower their prices, but still won't make anywhere close as much as the player who catches more.
By setting the sell to npc prices at the lowest price that a pokemon class sells for, it will regulate the selling price for everything else, and also allow players who don't catch many pokes to be able to get a decent amount for their pokes as well.
This will also stop the market from crashing because of players who catch a lot of pokes, but sell them for cheaper amounts, and won't create a monopoly.

Is this after the 1/10 calculation? 
Are shiny pokemon selling for 80+ Million?

If this is the case a 4 million Base NPC market is .5% Market value which IS IN FACT Totally useless and A terrible market floor value.

everything needs to be based on supply and demand, and If demand has set price in the current market at 80-150 Million (after 1/10 change)

I think at minimum 30% market value would benefit everyone, impatient people, newbies, oldies, and Veterans with way too many "junk" shinies.
(2016-05-13, 02:56 PM)Lord Graev Wrote:
(2016-05-13, 02:48 PM)ftb_eli Wrote: Ok, as the market is at this moment of time, here are the average prices:

Is this after the 1/10 calculation? 
Are shiny pokemon selling for 80+ Million?

If this is the case a 4 million Base NPC market is .5% Market value which IS IN FACT Totally useless and A terrible market floor value.

everything needs to be based on supply and demand, and If demand has set price in the current market at 80-150 Million (after 1/10 change)

I think at minimum 30% market value would benefit everyone, impatient people, newbies, oldies, and Veterans with way too many "junk" shinies.

No, sorry for the misunderstanding. Those prices are before the update
Now they are 10% of what they used to be, but hold the same value
My mottos: A real man knows that he cannot be perfect, but still, he strives for perfection
True strength only comes when you've fallen many times, but not only got up, but came up stronger than before

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR51xtTgM0-DXAH3iRLczw...uDNPFt7RhP]
F.T.B Eli
latest prices

How about placing the 'sell to npc' button at the place of 'release to wild' ?
This thing in manage pokemon page seems a bit uncomfortable to me. People would have to be a lot more careful not to click that link if they don't intend to. Besides, there are already a lot many buttons/links on that page.
The thing is... you all think i was trying to increase prices, which i clearly stated is not my Intention. 

Right now, the system Provides Nothing.
The listed prices (Except for legis) neither provide an alternative to releasing, nor to selling.
Helping newbies it does not.

So let me use captain caps to Make it clear this once.

The prices i listed in chat are the MINIMUM PRICES TRASH REGULARLY gets sold for.
So what do new Players gain by selling to NPC when even the worst Junk sells REGULARLY for way more?

Setting a floor won't impact anything.
Not if the floor is low enough, but not absurdly low.

Sidenot : Shiny Prices were 80m when the daily gain was 60m.
Daily gain is Atleast three times what it was now, As stated by eli's research before, price did not Change.
So the prices you new players Evaluate are the defacto lowest eversince v2.

Anyways.
Demand is the last factor coming into play.
Rarity - Goldgain - Demand.
The First 2 factors are set.
Demand Changes.

Markets are dynamic that's true. However you talk about only benefits for Rich Players? My suggestion is precisely for the benefit of ALL.
While your arguing apparently only benefits rich players.
You agreed on NOT IMPLEMENTING the only thing preventing those which "have too much" / "are rich enough" to not care, to dominate and rule the market.

I was able to scale down legendary prices from 7m to 1m for months.
Other either succumbed, or didn't sell.
So yeas ... helpful for new players if they have to sell for 1/7 of value or having to wait months before making any Profite yes? Perfect system, the old rich white fat southern plantage owner i am rates it 10/10.
But despair not new players,  you could still sell it for even less to the npc...

Hope you realize how hilarious that is.
Now by adjusting the prices, to some lvl to the All-Time-lowest prices, we counter that.
Firstly. IT DOES NOT BENEFIT ONLY RICH PLAYERS. 
If the market Regulates new players infact gain twice.
1.Solid base to sell to NPC in case of a "need now scenario".
2.THEY BENEFIT ASWELL cause they are able to use the same prices...

You trying so desperately to not want prices to increase that you don't even see that
A) it won't happen
B) it wouldn't matter at all.

Sidenote: money gain is the highest eversince v2. With minimal preparation you can get at least 80% shinies with a random junk low lvl team... so saying it's hard is not just as wrong as it can be, no, trying to make it even easier is ridiculous.

So, what would be happening...

Even if single Players try to dominate market, prices will never drop into a bottomless box.
Heck, there was a player Spamming m3o equivalent of UR from 3accounts for 4-5times less for months... 
Infact so long, that the value got factored too low by new players joining which made effectively only 20-25% profite of what they should / could...
Helped them .. i'm sure... once again 10/10.
Absolute benevolessence.

So. 
Reducing prices too low happens cause 
1.People constantly get more and more that they can afford it.
2.Have so much that they don't even care.
3.want a quick sale.

Now. .. if NPC isn't there for quick sale for less ... there effectively is no use for it.
No matter if Shiny or Common.

With 3m, the gap is big enough to still allow brutal reducing of Prices
Which makes
NEW Players suffer
And 
OLD Players suffer alike.

Having it close in on the already too cheap prices means, gap still there, but new Players atleast don't have to succumb to insanely low prices.
New players always are needing it more than us veterans.
But no... of course.. waiting an eternity till the one Price Destroyer quits caring or whatever is of course far better than setting a reasonable price floor.

Now here's the clue.... IT WON'T REPLACE MARKET! 
If the NPC is let's say 5m.
You can use the NPC for Ultra super duper i need money naow sales.
(Remember? The prices listed are those for junk/trash)
So Junk/Trash is still worth 8m.
Not more.

However for faster sales, you have still the 5.1-7.9m
You can still reduce prices, still be dynamic, still sell fastet than others.
HOWEVER : the gap won't be so absurdly big that those selling for 8m regular junk price won't be able to sell their stuff...
That also means not ALL players NEW and OLD alike have to wait forever...
Newbies will pull the short Straw with that, believe me.

So NEWBIES can sell just as much higher than everyone else.
NEWBIES get more gain meaning a price increase wouldn't be a fearful consequence.

Now hope even the last player, ESPECIALLY the New players realized they shot themselves in the foot this time.
If you still are unable to see the obvious benefits compared to not just no benefit but also no use in generall, well.. i won't care, make the game worse for everyone, especially for the newer players. 

P.s.: I'm playing both of CeF's games for 2 years, adding up to 4years experience...
You speculate about stuff, i know about stuff... major difference...
So please.. don't ever give me "people won't sell for x" ever again.

P.s.s.: if players won't sell for below 5m, the "floor" at 5m wouldn't even be a drawback at all....

EDIT: I argued for price reduction on expenses... all agreed.
I argued for increasing your income... y'all disagree?
That's not just illogical, it's so hilarious that i actually felt the need to retrospectively add it to my post.
Cause... NC system would've only benefitted rich players without changes.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2016-05-13, 11:39 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: Ok guys i am planning to implement sell Pokemon to NPC feature

So how much each class Pokemon should cost? Tell me your ideas

sounds perfect
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]