Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire
Star 
So how many of you are exited for the remake of this games and in 3D, also seems some elements and story have been changed and added. There are also some new Megas that will be announced, so far Sableye is one of the many few aside from the Hoen starters. A preview video bellow from Nintendo. Game to be released on November 2014

[youtube]2Ma2CBnBlXs[/youtube]

Bellow is the one for Mega Sableye Revealed

[youtube]GhBSCthYTLE[/youtube]
Temp Signature Until I can Make A Better One
[Image: omeg_ruby_male_trainer_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d7sj23i.png]
nice trailerSmile
I look forward to when it is finally released, was one of my favorite regions TBH, cause it introduced 2 different bikes, and had the other berries, and introduced contests. I wonder if they will keep the same elements of the contests or change it all, and just add the battle maners that the other games had, i hope not.
I love Mega Sceptile <3

and Mega Swampert is so beast. The PokeHulk

Then you have Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre lumped with Primal Dialga
Primal Dialga was only on Pokemon Explorers, there is yet to be an event that can get you that, maybe until way later will Nintendo reveal any other Legends getting Mega or Primal items.
Cant wait for it, mega swampert looking so bosss
Omega and Alpha is one of the three reasons I'm aiming to get a 3DS or 2DS this year.
The others is X and Y ; and Smash 4 (SO HYPED FOR THIS)
[Image: Uu1bwAy.png]
when i heard about these games my reaction was

"About time" lol
[Image: 10ne59x.jpg]
 Signature made by SparvieroXu aka Dei
Well Mega Metagross has been revealed, here is a video bellow to show it, i for one am not happy about it :/

[youtube]P-wTDPviFq8[/youtube]

Also there is some leaks of costumes for Pikachu and each have their own theme, it is to do with contests, no more news have been said as of yet, but maybe some pokemon will get their own costumes. The thing that is weird they have hearts on their tails, each costume is for each of the competition type- cute, smart, tough, beauty, and cool.
[Image: mkw6mf.jpg]
so looking forward to this ;u; ruby and sapphire were the first pokemon games i played, so i'm really excited for the re-makes <3
More Mega Evolutions revealed by Nintendo, plus a bit of info on the contests, also Shiny Metang Mystery Gift event on November 21st with it's Evo stone. The vids will show Mega Altaria, Salamence, and Lopunny

[youtube]hFZuWPXPcyI[/youtube]
omg omg omg, the hype is soo real, mega salamance looks so funny, definitely getting shiny beldum *.*
[Image: 2i2mft.jpg]
What A Drag...
Looks like Mega Salamence gives Salamence a speed boost. He became a Jet lol
I've not even played X/Y yet (no 3DS) ... but are they really called MegaCharizard, MegaSalamence and so forth...?
They seriously can't come up with names that fit the new forms...?

To think, they were once accusing Digimon of copying Pokemon.. Its starting to feel the other way around now. Could almost consider it "proof" that the pokemon series is nearing its end, if they're getting this unoriginal.
Not only that but Mega Audino has been revealed as well, also above i made a mistake, the mystery gift is a Shiny Beldum, not Metang, with it's mega stone. Vid for the new mega bellow, also Mega Slowbro was leaked, with also the confirmed mega Audino. Audino looks okay but Slowbro looks wrong in so many ways.

[youtube]rBy8IRMo3aQ[/youtube]

[youtube]sB3OeQ7j2PE[/youtube]

Edit- Mega Slowbro revealed and video above
New Pokemon O Ruby and A Sapphire trailer showing Groudon and Kyogres Primal abilities and signature moves, new Megas also shown, Mega Camerupt and Mega Sharpedo, nothing awesome on them. Rayquaza is shown, but has no Mega or Primal evolution yet revealed :/

[youtube]HuaL_hMpPaM[/youtube]
Looks awesome.
Can we download it
I play and really liked it, it is recommended for those who are fans of the Hoenn region and who was amused by R / S / E version.
[Image: NocqWMV.jpg]