Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Pokemon Submission
Heya guys, Lucky here. 

Recently thanks to our Admin CeFurkan's return to the game there has been a lot of people asking for new Pokemon to be added to the game. Unfortunately not every idea is neatly presented or even heard. I'm here today to open this new thread for you guys to submit new Pokemon that you would like to see to be added to this wonderful game. The way you submit this Pokemon will have to be neatly outlined in the format in the example below. 

Thanks for reading and contributing to this game, I hope you have a great day!

QUICK NOTE - Any ideas not submitted in the correct format will be deleted and not counted.

EXAMPLE

Name - Mega-Lunala/Shiny-Mega-Lunala

Typing - Psychic/Ghost

Class - Mega-Legendary/Shiny-Mega-Legendary 

Level Growth - S Slow

Abilities - Special Attack Master - Expert Regenerator - Bonus Damage

Potential Meta Class - Sweeper

Artist - Phatmon

[Image: astral_lunala__astral_evolution__by_phatmon-day81a1.png]

BASE STATS (Normal/Shiny)

HP - 137/171

ATK - 153/191

DEF - 89/111

SP ATK - 197/246

SP DEF - 107/133

SPEED - 121/121

TOTAL - 780/973

Why I Would Like this Pokemon to be added

I feel that it is unfair that Solgaleo has its own mega and shiny mega whereas Lunala doesn't. This will be a useful Pokemon as it will be a direct counter of Solgaleo which is a popular meta Pokemon. I feel an addition of Mega Lunala and Shiny Mega Lunala would bring new ways to battle.

EMPTY FORM

Name - 

Typing - 

Class -

Level Growth - 

Abilities -

Potential Meta Class - 

Artist - 

(INSERT IMAGE OF POKEMON HERE)

HP - 

ATK - 

DEF - 

SP ATK - 

SP DEF -

SPEED - 

TOTAL -

[b]Why I Would Like this Pokemon to be added[/b]

"I hate you"  - Cynthia Lord

[Image: 1zoc7wp.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like zap10's post:
  • ASHHSA, SurfinSamurott
ty this one will be added
[-] The following 1 user Likes CeFurkan's post:
  • ASHHSA
Name - Mega-Naganadel (Shiny-Mega-Naganadel)

Typing - Poison/Dragon

Class - SM Ultra Rare

Level Growth - S Slow

Abilities -  Expert Regenerator - Perfect Body - Poison Master

Artist - ChristakosP

[Image: naganadel_reinterpretation_by_christakos...3-250t.png]

HP - 73/91

ATK - 113/133

DEF - 113/133

SP ATK - 198/225

SP DEF - 113/133

SPEED - 191/219

TOTAL - 801/934

Why I Would Like this Pokemon to be added
Though Naganadel has had a short life so far into this game, it already seems that a mega evolution is needed to boost its underwhelming stats, and make it something to fear in the meta. It seems that Naganadel's only reliable stats are its Special Attack and Speed. This will Turn Naganadel into a frightening sweeper, but still has the average bulk to keep it balanced.
"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

- Karen of the Johto Elite Four
[-] The following 2 users Like SurfinSamurott's post:
  • ASHHSA, CeFurkan
Name - Mega-Rampardos/Shiny-Mega-Rampardos

Typing - Rock

Class - Mega-Rare/Shiny-Mega-Rare

Level Growth - S Erratic

Abilities - Anger - Butcher - Rock Master

Artist - NeoZ7

[Image: mega_rampardos__fake__by_neoz7_dac63kj-pre.png]

HP - 97/121

ATK - 225/308

DEF - 80/115

SP ATK - 65/81

SP DEF - 75/110

SPEED - 70/100

TOTAL - 612/835

[b]Why I Would Like this Pokemon to be added[/b]
The Fact that Rampardos' counterpart Bastiodon gets a mega where as Rampardos doesn't, is unfair (similar to how Solgaleo used to only have a mega while Lunala didn't). Rampardos is natural for having sky high attack and has it a little worse in the other stats. 
"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

[-] The following 2 users Like SurfinSamurott's post:
  • ASHHSA, kane001
mega rampardos can better be with abilities 
Rock Master, Berserk, Accuracy Master
(2019-03-03, 06:03 PM)kane001 Wrote: mega rampardos can better be with abilities 

I would agree, but those abilities i chose came from the regular rampardos.

(2019-03-03, 07:03 PM)SurfinSamurott Wrote:
(2019-03-03, 06:03 PM)kane001 Wrote: mega rampardos can better be with abilities 

you can always fix for more useful one   Big Grin
see necro got diff ability, although it made it worse
(2019-03-04, 12:15 PM)kane001 Wrote:

tbh though, the main reason I chose Necro to get Berserk (yes i actually chose the abilities) was mainly because it helps boost both offenses (which is mainly what Ultra Necrozma does. Also, with abilities such as Expert Regen and Perfect Body, i think the Accuracy drop on Berserk is what balances him out.

(2019-03-07, 02:45 AM)SurfinSamurott Wrote:
(2019-03-04, 12:15 PM)kane001 Wrote:

tbh though, the main reason I chose Necro to get Berserk (yes i actually chose the abilities) was mainly because it helps boost both offenses (which is mainly what Ultra Necrozma does. Also, with abilities such as Expert Regen and Perfect Body, i think the Accuracy drop on Berserk is what balances him
Berserk is fine np with it, neither with expert regenerator. 
but consider it's type ailment weaknesses and it's own type with low hp stats the ability "perfect body is useless 
should have camouflage instead"  just have comparison of itself with other good pokes like magearna, dialga, lunala, xerneas etc
Description: [A brief description of the Pokemon, including its appearance, behavior, and abilities]
Heya guys, Lucky here! First of all, I want to express my gratitude to our Admin CeFurkan for his return to the game. It has sparked a lot of excitement among the community. I understand that many of you have fantastic ideas for new Pokémon additions, but it's important to present them in a clear and organized manner. To streamline the process, I'm starting this new thread where you can submit your suggestions for new Pokémon. Please follow the format outlined in the example below to ensure your ideas are properly considered: [Example Format] Pokémon Name: Type(s): Description: Abilities: Evolution Line: Other Details: Thank you all for your enthusiasm and for contributing to the growth of this wonderful game. Have an amazing day! Best regards, Lucky
I Love all these pokemon.
It's like New Idea born for the world