Poll: What to do with Mega-Giratina's stats?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Please switch its defenses and offenses (no other effects)
17.65%
Keep the mega the way it is.
23.53%
Rename this mega-giratina-origin and add mega-giratina with correct stats
41.18%
Swtich the stats, but cef gives 1 nature change to those who already have m-giratina with a positive offesnse boost
0%
Other (Please specify in a comment below)
17.65%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mega Giratina's stats
Ever since mega giratina was released, me and a few other players were bothered by the fact that its wall stats were not boosted, instead gaining a huge offense as a mega. The new mega is extremely powerful, as it retains its former bulk, but gains a huge boost to its ability to break through other walls. Giratina is meant to be a wall, and its mega should have made it a better wall, not a fortress that gained cannons. However, some players have already mega-ed their giratina with a positive offense nature, and the change would hurt them, which is why we need to discuss this.
and a own mega for giratina orgin
awesome 0-0
If mega-giratina gains more defenses then it would be deadly anyways.
I think it should be kept as it is for now.
Let the more experienced players comment. Tongue
(2015-08-07, 11:25 AM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: If mega-giratina gains more defenses then it would be deadly anyways.

The thing is, as a mega, it gains a HUGE attack and special attack, so walls like shuckle and milotic can quite possibly be destroyed by a WALL. Tell me a wall defeating walls with brute force isn't op.
(2015-08-07, 11:31 AM)SomebodyUnown Wrote:
(2015-08-07, 11:25 AM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: If mega-giratina gains more defenses then it would be deadly anyways.

The thing is, as a mega, it gains a HUGE attack and special attack, so walls like shuckle and milotic can quite possibly be destroyed by a WALL. Tell me a wall defeating walls with brute force isn't op.
If a thing has attacks with defenses then it becomes a op tank not a wall.
Also there are many ways to counter a mega-giratina. e.g Shiny-Ho-Oh . This is just my opinion Big Grin
wish i had one Sleepy
Keeo the way giratina is
Are you a fan of Bigg Boss? If you want to vote for your favorite contestant, you can also vote through SMS and online. The Bigg Boss Vote Online allows you to vote easily from anywhere.
Great post
Ever since mega giratina was released, me and a few other players were bothered by the fact that its wall stats were not boosted, instead gaining a huge offense as a mega. The new mega is extremely powerful, as it retains its former bulk, but gains a huge boost to its ability to break through other walls. Giratina is meant to be a wall, and its mega should have made it a better wall, not a fortress that gained cannons. However, some players have already mega-ed their giratina with a positive offense nature, and the change would hurt them, which is why we need to discuss this.

We need to come up with a way to make Mega Giratina a better wall without hurting those who have already mega-ed it. One solution could be to give it a defensive boost rather than an offensive one. This could be done by giving it a new ability, such as Imposter Shield, which would reduce damage taken from physical and special attacks. This would make Mega Giratina a much better wall than it is currently, and would not hurt players who have already mega-ed it.

Another solution could be to give it a new move, such as Reflect Type. This move would change the type of the target to whatever type the user is, giving it a great new way to defend itself. This would give Mega Giratina an extra layer of defense, and would still not hurt those who have already mega-ed it.

Finally, we could also give it a new item, such as Leftovers. This item would restore health each turn, making it even harder to take down. This would give Mega Giratina an extra layer of defense, and would again not hurt those who have already mega-ed it.
i like it very much
hey ian new here how are u alll
fggsgsgsdgsdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfsdasdasds
hello everbudy iam new here and i am enjoy here
Confused Blush Smile Cool Shy Rolleyes heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheheh
(2023-02-09, 10:36 AM)emmaclerk Wrote: hello everbudy iam new here and i am enjoy here .
Me too Cool
asdgasadfw
HELLO
thanks for this blog
Good!
(2023-02-09, 10:34 AM)emmaclerk Wrote: hey ian new here how are u all
I am also new here, but have some previous knowledge about this post. Really loved the votes from the people, I mean look at the number of votes only for rename.   .
Great Post
In any game, I would strongly discourage employing hacks or cheats.
Hacks and cheating is common now in games
This task is done with much care. But I also don't encourage this thing.