Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Maximum Pokemon count and pm box size increased
Information 
Maximum Pokemon count that you can have increased to 4000 - previously it was 3000

Maximum PM Box message limit increased to 1500 - previously it was 990

New wallpapers added to the game : http://www.pokemonpets.com/Wallpapers
Cef can we set them at background and can i also make wallpapers for game
Haha yyaaaay, 1000thanks CeF Big Grin
That Pm increase really was needed ty so much Smile
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
thanks cefSmile.
(2015-03-14, 01:53 PM)Viresh Kumar Wrote: Cef can we set them at background and can i also make wallpapers for game

you can set at your own browser i suppose search google

sure you can make new ones
hello ! Smile
Thanks! PM box 1500 spaces Big Grin
thx cef
hello..
 nice cef  Big Grin
very good
awesome man
Yah it's osm things
sweet more room for pokemon and messages thanks cef Smile
GhostJokerCoen
Oh nice!
Quote:
"If being scared makes you stop doing something you love then face it and rise up above all"

-Marsha_Ricci_2019
Thank you very much
There are 802 Pokémon in total before you count start adding any additional forms. The Pokémon establishment rotates around 807 anecdotal types of collectible creatures, each having one of a kind plans and abilities. mcdvoice mybkexperience
Facebook automation Tools, Software, and Tips to Save You Time

Facebook robotization programming is intended to consequently deal with the repetitive upkeep of your image's Facebook page all the more.