Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was just thinking about the linking system we have for names on chat, and I was wondering if we could have something like that for pokedex pages cause I caught myself trying to link pokemon from the chat. Would save a lot of time when new people are asking about transformation lvls, moves, etc and for overall use in general. Just a thought.
ex: @pokedex/charizard
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
Agreed. Ch addressed all points.
To avoid problems and make it Shorter, maybe just use /charizard
Instead of @ for the Players.

Other than that, got my voice. +1 for the idea.

Not only would be faster, but would  also save troubles for mobile users while not at home and limited to ×GB, cuz they won't have to load the dex plus first page etc.

And more comfortable for people with slower net speed, cause of the same reasons.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
wonderful idea.u got me on ur back Wink
cefurkan should put pokemon entres too in his own thoughts.
(2015-12-01, 09:31 PM)Jules Wrote: cefurkan should put pokemon entres too in his own thoughts.

What do you mean?

~ch17175
i like it ch
good idea should implement
(2015-12-01, 09:34 PM)ch17175 Wrote:
(2015-12-01, 09:31 PM)Jules Wrote: cefurkan should put pokemon entres too in his own thoughts.

What do you mean?

like say there information about what they really do. like in the original, gardevoir can make a psychokinetic power to distort the dimensions and create a small black hole.but in cef words,it saids gardevoir is famous for being butiful or somthin. And igot another idea! We should put a feature that tells what pokemons overrated and underrated. get it now?
(2015-12-01, 11:12 PM)Jules Wrote:

What do you mean?

like say there information about what they really do. like in the original, gardevoir can make a psychokinetic power to distort the dimensions and create a small black hole.but in cef words,it saids gardevoir is famous for being butiful or somthin. And igot another idea! We should put a feature that tells what pokemons overrated and underrated. get it now?

There was an attempt to Do trivia entries for the dex Pages.
Failed due to people stopping to write them.

Overrated / underrated feature seems unnecessary and hard to implement, afterall, community decides on that.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2015-12-02, 12:47 AM)Blau Wrote:

What do you mean?

Overrated / underrated feature seems unnecessary and hard to implement, afterall, community decides on that.

yeah..your right, i geuss my ideas are bad
(2015-12-02, 01:39 AM)Jules Wrote:
(2015-12-02, 12:47 AM)Blau Wrote:

What do you mean?

yeah..your right, i geuss my ideas are bad

Nope, they're just not related to my idea at all. That should be a completely new thread.

~ch17175
hopefully coming at this update

already came to monstermmorpg

/4 will print link to https://www.pokemonpets.com/Charmander-P...-Pokedex-4

/charmander will print link to https://www.pokemonpets.com/Charmander-P...-Pokedex-4
(2015-12-17, 05:16 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: hopefully coming at this update

already came to monstermmorpg

/4 will print link to https://www.pokemonpets.com/Charmander-P...-Pokedex-4

/charmander will print link to https://www.pokemonpets.com/Charmander-P...-Pokedex-4

I think it's necessary to adjust it a bit.
The Linking is a wonderful thing, just the Slash number need to disappear.
For once because regulary used stuff like 1/2 (one half) etc will result in linking,  thus being 12 and for the results, being messed up sentences, unnecessary linking etc.
Then it appears, that no Player knows the IDs anyways, thus making the number linking obsolete.

The /name is plain perfection.

But after some time has passed, i ca safely say that /number is not just not being a help, but annoying Big Grin 

So please disable the number linking and leave just the name linking
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
I support above post.

No one remembers the pokedex numbers for pokemon anyway.
Yeah, when I suggested the idea, I only had the names in mind because 1)no one remembers pokemon id numbers and 2) you can't make other points like i play 24/7 or 1 1/2 hours a day I play. Just gets tiresome to have to substitute with longer words.

~ch17175
Ok for me
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
nice.. more nice if i write "/char" bot can autocorrect like in pokedex :p so can pick charizard or charmeleon more fast and can avoid typo :p
(2016-03-09, 02:49 PM)jecklin Wrote: nice.. more nice if i write "/char" bot can autocorrect like in pokedex :p so can pick charizard or charmeleon more fast and can avoid typo :p

well this is quite hard to implement

however i will disable number linkage
Bumping.

The /numbers is enabled again. 
Should once more be disabled. 

It still kills a lot of stuff when we use 1/10 update for example we get Pokemon entries etc.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2017-02-19, 03:07 AM)Blau Wrote: Bumping.

The /numbers is enabled again. 
Should once more be disabled. 

It still kills a lot of stuff when we use 1/10 update for example we get Pokemon entries etc.

yep. i was saying something to someone and put 24/7 and pupitar pokedex page showed up. kinda annoying imo
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
just a minor thing  / number
give space while writing :p
Was disabled before, should be disabled again.
Its not like anybody knows the dex numbers of pokemon anyways...
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2017-02-23, 07:35 PM)Blau Wrote: Was disabled before, should be disabled again.
Its not like anybody knows the dex numbers of pokemon anyways...

yea could be done not biggy and yea none remembers pokemon id  for all
thsnk you
Thanks your sharing
sound great