Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legends0fShadows Guild
Greetings From LegendsOfShadows Guild, I am The Leader Of This Guild We are Currently Looking For New Members.

There is No Requirements To Join I Basically accept anyone, However you do have to be active as Possible The amount of days is 7 for you to Not be active. We Do Guild Quest, Hopefully Guild wars.

I Thank You For Your Time Reading This I Look Forward Seening More In My Guild. If You Want to Join Make Sure To Message me In Game Or Post That You applied On Here. If You Want to Join Just Look Up xxL0S, In the L0S There is a Zero.
great! thank for sharing
That is great information. I really appreciate yours and I will pay attention to it.
rocket bot royale
Hello, I find this very interesting, I also have something more interesting than kick the buddy, I believe this is a childhood game for many people.
Actually participating in the ball brings a lot of joy when having teammates to participate in the task. The game gives me a lot of fun soccer random