Poll: Is this beneficial ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
No
75.00%
Don't Know
25.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last map route is ferrous city
Question 
Hey friends we all know that badge reset occurs in 3 months but this time our map route changes and last route is ferrous city why this happens ? Is this beneficial for us. what is you suggestion ? I think not because by this we all again go to route order and win badges again. This is a main problem for those trainers who go to till dragon badge or win dragon badge very difficulty like me. Please vote me Huh
[Image: Signature.png]
That's normal, it's been like that on the sistersite for ages.
You just have to walk back there.

Is it benificial, no. Is it superfun, not really.
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
Maps were to ferrous city every-time not just now.
And Cefurkan had said it was to keep players active and gym badges are resetted because he wanted to make it fair to all people since new pokemon are added every now and then which are more difficult to defeat.
ok but i am not happy with this because go to dragon arena and win it it is very difficult for me to win again but try my best to go as soon as possible and win dragon badgeBig Grin
[Image: Signature.png]
I also not happy with this
(2015-09-03, 11:40 AM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: Maps were to ferrous city every-time not just now.
And Cefurkan had said it was to keep players active and gym badges are resetted because he wanted to make it fair to all people since new pokemon are added every now and then which are more difficult to defeat.

well understood and explained