Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think none of us changed the language but still it got translated i think that guy is turkish so the problem occured needs to be fixed Sleepy

Thumbnail(s)

hmm it's not new and not a problem at all
(2015-06-24, 12:27 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: hmm it's not new and not a problem at all
But it makes it uncomfortable to read the previous pm's from that person you will have to open all the pms again and again Undecided
there is no auto translation
(2015-07-09, 11:01 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: there is no auto translation
So did the other person change it i am confused Huh
I have the same problem. So how I can fix it? Beside, if you are a big fan of baking, I believe that you also love cookie clicker - an interesting game about making cookies.
Nice content by great team
Great type of seriousness
Whatever you gonna speak is a bomb blast
ISIS should be legalized in india isn tit
Considering purchasing one is challenging to decide due to the many possibilities. We have chosen the best forno air fryer to help you select the ideal appliance for cooking. Click here to buy air fryer.
It need to check with you here. Which is not one thing I normally do! I take pleasure in studying a publish that may make individuals think. Also, thanks for permitting me to comment from areteitech.net team!
It need to check with you here. Which is not one thing I normally do! I take pleasure in studying a publish that may make individuals think.
It need to check with you here. Which is not one thing I normally do!
I take pleasure in studying a publish that may make individuals think. Also, thanks for permitting me to comment from areteitech.net team!
It impressed, I need to say. Actually hardly ever do I encounter a weblog that both educative and entertaining, and let me let you know, you have got hit the nail on the head. Your idea is excellent; the difficulty is one thing that not enough persons are talking intelligently about. I am very glad from areteitech.net team that I stumbled throughout this in my search for something relating to this.
I felt very happy while reading this site
Please share more information.
That's so interesting
Amazing
Wowwww
yepppp
[-] The following 1 user Likes tracyberge's post:
  • ffindiaapkobb
gjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[-] The following 1 user Likes tracyberge's post:
  • ffindiaapkobb
I'll just add that this game is excellent and enjoyable. Come to trap the cat free on this platform if you're bored in your free time and start playing this board game there without having to download anything or sign up.
[-] The following 1 user Likes clamb09's post:
  • ffindiaapkobb
Thanks to reading this article, I have gained new knowledge, thank you very much
[-] The following 1 user Likes jennyhana's post:
  • ffindiaapkobb
Good games! Practice working in the cookie clicker factory to create delicious cookies. You will have the opportunity to own many smart devices and idle production
[-] The following 1 user Likes velob's post:
  • ffindiaapkobb
Wonderful post, and your dedication to this topic is truly commendable. It's reassuring to witness this subject gaining traction on the platform. Your commitment to exploring it is much appreciated. Here check this gaming link for more info about an gaming website.
hey pokemon
heyeyyeyeye