Pokemon Pets Game Official Forum » Pokemon Pets » General Discussions » If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member
welcome to all the new players
my noob IGN Staff 
[Image: fc1ria.jpg]
*Credits to malvagioDemente for this awesome sig*
Its a nic game. i like it.ShyShyShyShyShyShy
(2014-06-22, 03:40 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member

This is required in order to prevent spam and bot accounts.

After 2 forum posts and few minutes you should become a registered member

Welcome Smile

This is my first message for a new member post

and this is the second
Greetings everyone! This game somewhat resembles a browser Pokemon game I used to play years ago.. it looks like it runs smoother in comparison. I hope to have fun here! Big Grin

(2015-02-10, 10:39 AM)pietrosauntine Wrote: Hi everyone? umm...so...hows everys day? anyone have pokemon ORAS?

I've heard a lot about ORAS, and played the special demo a few times. I'm hoping to get Omega Ruby eventually! Tongue
welcome to the game 2 all the new players
my noob IGN Staff 
Hi guys im  new in this game and i try post on forum but only now i see i need post here first Tongue
ty CeFurKan Big Grin
Nic game ever
(2014-06-22, 03:40 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: If you a new member to the forum post 2 messages here to become a registered member

Welcome Smile

Hi

(2015-03-08, 03:19 AM)Sgt_Redhawk Wrote:

Welcome Smile

Hi

Hi
im new ^^

hows everyone doing?
(2015-03-11, 03:55 PM)warangel0 Wrote: im new ^^

hows everyone doing?

welcome to the game waran Big Grin
Hello, everyone

(2015-03-11, 04:35 PM)Rennuredalb Wrote: Hello, everyone

It's a really great game

I played it for two weeks now!
Hey Rennuredalb welcome to the GameBig Grin.
sup guys Big Grin
hi from swedenSmile

here goes my second message to activate my accountWink
(2015-03-15, 11:17 AM)zofie Wrote: hi from swedenSmile

here goes my second message to activate my accountWink

please post to other threads Big Grin
hiiii ... Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Heart Heart pokemon pets .........

(2015-02-23, 11:59 AM)staff Wrote: welcome to all the new players
thanx..

Welcome Smile

Hi

Welcome Smile

Hi

Hi
ss..i became a monster newbie,
Hello im a newbie
WE TRY TO SUCCESS
WE ACHIVE TO BECOME MORE SUCCESFUL
WE REALIZE THE POWER OF GOD TO BE MORE AND MORE SUCCESSFUL
I am not Bot
[Image: one_piece_quotes__perona_by_sky_mistress-d5yizsl.png]
NIce game. I like this game a lot.
Hey, just started playing a few days ago.  Really like it, but I do have a few questions:

1. It looks like no starter is recruitable.  Do this mean I can never Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle on the same team?

2. Is there any quick way to get back to the last pokemon center for healing if needed other than getting your team total defeated?  I'll be an NPC with 2 pokemon standing and have to walk all the say back or give up battle, right? 

Thanks!

Dave
u need to do 5 posts to make a thread
pooooooooost x3
should have option to customize things here ...like pictures , signature....ext

may be i will have personal file after 2 posts .... i dont know !!

nup ... i cant find away to put my avatar or signature Sad
go to user CP at the top of your screen it seems you have already put an avatar so i already hope you know how to put a sig as well and ummmm you will need 1 more post the current 1 is only counted as 1
my noob IGN Staff 
I am trying to be a chat master but idk how to be a chat master

(2015-05-01, 08:33 AM)Sombit Ganguly 10 Wrote: I am trying to be a chat master but idk how to be a chat master
Cef can you suggest me how to be a chat master?
I still can't post new thread Sad

and i can't even post a reply to threads Sad

also i cant post my signture Sad
Hallo.
Hay Big Grin
  • 7(current)