Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does weather status affects battles
Information 
> Some recovery moves are affected by the weather status

> Such as Cloudless increases recovery rate etc

> Some moves does double damage based on the weather status

> And the base power of the move is affected by the weather status as below

>> If Weather is Cloudless and used move type is Water or Ice, base power is decreased by 25%

>> If Weather is Cloudy and used move type is Fire or Light, base power is decreased by 25%

>> If Weather is Cloudy and used move type is Water or Ice, base power is increased by 25%

>> If Weather is Cloudless and used move type is Fire or Light, base power is increased by 25%
(2016-06-10, 04:15 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: > Some recovery moves are affected by the weather status

>> If Weather is Cloudless and used move type is Water or Ice, base power is decreased by 25%

>> If Weather is Cloudy and used move type is Fire or Light, base power is decreased by 25%

>> If Weather is Cloudy and used move type is Water or Ice, base power is increased by 25%

>> If Weather is Cloudless and used move type is Fire or Light, base power is increased by 25%

cloudless will affect solar beam too?
(2016-06-10, 04:33 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:
(2016-06-10, 04:15 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: > Some recovery moves are affected by the weather status

and what partly cloudy does?
(2016-06-10, 05:42 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:
(2016-06-10, 04:33 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:

and what partly cloudy does?

it is neutral does nothing

solar beam is grass type and currently not affected

how should it be affected by weather status?
I say solar beam's base power shold decrease with cloudy and increase in cloudless
does weather ball change its move type on changing weather
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE NOT AS WISE AS YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE YESTERDAY THEN YOU ARE WISER THAN YESTERDAY
(2016-06-14, 03:58 AM)THE HAWK Wrote: I say solar beam's base power shold decrease with cloudy and increase in cloudless

more than an increasing or decreasing of power i was thinking, it takes only one turn to attack in cloudless, i mean the weather affects the precision of some moves too like thunder, hurricane and blizzard in the real game, should this get implemented too?
(2016-06-14, 06:08 AM)Daeva13 Wrote:
(2016-06-14, 03:58 AM)THE HAWK Wrote: I say solar beam's base power shold decrease with cloudy and increase in cloudless

more than an increasing or decreasing of power i was thinking, it takes only one turn to attack in cloudless, i mean the weather affects the precision of some moves too like thunder, hurricane and blizzard in the real game, should this get implemented too?

That's a good idea Smile 
weather is ought to affect presicion and accuracy.
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE NOT AS WISE AS YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE YESTERDAY THEN YOU ARE WISER THAN YESTERDAY

both can be done

give me exact information and details
(2016-06-14, 07:22 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

both can be done

so according to bulbapedia: cloudless should boost fire moves for 50% and decrease water moves for 50%. Synthesis, morning sun and moonlight should recover 2/3 of the maximum hp, solarbeam no need a turn to charge so attacks directly and hurrican and thunder accuracy drop to 50 and growth raise the stats for 2 levels and not just 1.  For cloudy weather, water moves power boosted 50% and fire moves and solar beam power lowered for 50%. Synthesis, morning sun and moonlight heals only 1/4 of the maximum hp, blizzard, hurricane and thunder accuracy is 100.
(2016-06-14, 09:51 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:

both can be done

so according to bulbapedia: cloudless should boost fire moves for 50% and decrease water moves for 50%. Synthesis, morning sun and moonlight should recover 2/3 of the maximum hp, solarbeam no need a turn to charge so attacks directly and hurrican and thunder accuracy drop to 50 and growth raise the stats for 2 levels and not just 1.  For cloudy weather, water moves power boosted 50% and fire moves and solar beam power lowered for 50%. Synthesis, morning sun and moonlight heals only 1/4 of the maximum hp, blizzard, hurricane and thunder accuracy is 100.

here are the links if it is required
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/...ght_(move)
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/...sis_(move)
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/...Sun_(move)
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/...eam_(move)
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/...ane_(move)
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/growth_(move)
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/thunder_(move)
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/blizzard_(move)

please make weather ball make effects of burn and freeze according to weather Smile
its link is  https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/...all_(move)
(2016-06-14, 09:51 PM)Daeva13 Wrote:

both can be done

and I was thinking that since fairy is not affected by the weather and you put an ice boost for cloudy, grass moves should be boosted along with fire during cloudless
(2016-06-10, 04:15 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: >> If Weather is Cloudy and used move type is Fire or Light, base power is decreased by 25%

Light type?
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
based on m3o analogy.