Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Now that there are many new megas with better stats and abilities some people regret their decision of mega evolving their old pokemon especially the mega-shinies and mega-shiny-legendaries.

This way people can get their evolution gems back and mega the pokemons which they want.

Another benefit would be that these people will be able to participate in pvp tounaments that have class restrictions.

So it would really be great if this feature is added Big Grin
i strongly agree with u on the pvp thing
yes would be nice, i have tons of bad megas.
(2015-08-18, 03:19 PM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: Now that there are many new megas with better stats and abilities some people regret their decision of mega evolving their old pokemon especially the mega-shinies and mega-shiny-legendaries.

This way people can get their evolution gems back and mega the pokemons which they want.

Another benefit would be that these people will be able to participate in pvp tounaments that have class restrictions.

So it would really be great if this feature is added Big Grin

some of you may know me and some may not ^^ but im drydenosborn same name in the game ^^ Heart i have 5 msl and bcoz of the newly added pokes that have way too op stats or abis ^^ my old msl cant compete that well especially when im doing gyms 18-19 everyday for more gold ^^ so if this will be implemented it would not just benefit me but also those other players who are having the same problems ^^ so i really want this thing to be added as a new function in ppets ^^ so that we could refund gems from old or epic fail mega's then turn them to newly improved mega's 

Especially with the new system aka "Daily Reward" ^^ this rb pokes will be made mega's instead of the half baked mega's we made before ^^ so please make add this new function in the game and i fully support this idea of mr.atharva ^^ thx for this wonderful thread ^^
i support it should be implemented
i love the idea i think that would be great!!!

btw look at my picture! i was ROFLING so bad when i first saw it i nearly peed myself!
i totally agree!!!
Big Grin
ya good idea.
Thumbs Up 
This is good idea.
[Image: Signature.png]