Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
https://www.pokemonpets.com/Maps

It's only showing zones 1-6.

I'm planning on hunting in the farther zones later on, and it's hard to see what's there w/o this working right.
the map page appears to be fine in monstermmorpg https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Maps

I don't know why the rest of the zones are not appearing here in pokemon petsSmile
(2014-10-10, 12:37 AM)TheBlackHawk Wrote: https://www.pokemonpets.com/Maps

It's only showing zones 1-6.

I'm planning on hunting in the farther zones later on, and it's hard to see what's there w/o this working right.

It works for me it shows all the zones
[Image: 28is3eb.jpg]

Legends Are upon Us Where The shadows Live in the Mysterious world. There are still Mysteries of Element of Shadow. Shadows aren't created they are born.
Yeah, it was fixed in the update I guess. Intentionally or not, I don't know.
(2014-10-11, 02:00 PM)TheBlackHawk Wrote: Yeah, it was fixed in the update I guess. Intentionally or not, I don't know.
welp it did it agian i have proof of it

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 28is3eb.jpg]

Legends Are upon Us Where The shadows Live in the Mysterious world. There are still Mysteries of Element of Shadow. Shadows aren't created they are born.
thanks for reporting should be fixed at next update
when clicking "misc.", then "search maps"... then sorting them by route-name ("sort by: route name") and I recognized: when clicking on e.g. the latest available page, it shows you only "page 1" with no maps at all.

also when clicking some pages before that last available page, then you will see a different number of the latest page... 17 pages seem to be the max there, but the numbers of available pages keep showing-up, when clicking almost the latest available ones.
(2016-05-25, 06:48 PM)Trainer_Sven Wrote: when clicking "misc.", then "search maps"... then sorting them by route-name ("sort by: route name") and I recognized: when clicking on e.g. the latest available page, it shows you only "page 1" with no maps at all.

also when clicking some pages before that last available page, then you will see a different number of the latest page... 17 pages seem to be the max there, but the numbers of available pages keep showing-up, when clicking almost the latest available ones.

ye i see there is an error

does this only happen when sorting by name?
I will write down, what I regocnized, when using different filters and sorting the results in different orders... which could maybe include some errors, I've tried to activate single filters only, so seeing only one effect:

"filter by zone"
I was clicking some "filter by zone" (but I didn't clicked each one of them, only some single ones) I saw only 1 page, but still the ">>" icon for showing the next page. this link will lead to the only existing one page. but is it required to even show this icon or would it be easier / have no confusion, if it's only showing 1 available page without the ">>" icon there?

"sort by route order" (when using "ascending" or "do not sort")
when having "page 1" as chosen page and using that filter... there is "page 1" until "page 17", the ">>" next to "page 17" leads to "page 1", the "<<" next to "page 1" leads to "page 17". so these both results seem to look very similar, having only 17 available pages.

"sort by route order" (when using "descending")
when having "page 1" as chosen page and using that filer... it will show only one available page. but if "page 17" is the chosen page instead, there are more pages appearing (e.g. I've tried it and saw more pages until "page 33" listed there) clicking exactly the last page will let me see "page 1 with no results, also the ">>" icon next to it. exactly at letting the chosen result like it's shown here, "sort by route name / route order" (chosing the "sort"-order) will not change anything of this results. only clicking that available "page 1" will let me see acutally available maps.

"contains ultra rare / legendary / shiny" (experimenting with "yes" / "all" option)
so clicking each filter with the different chose-able option and seeing what happens... there is "page 1" until "page 17" / "page 16", the ">>" next to the last page will lead to "page 1" & the "<<" next to "page 1" will lead to the last page.

"contains ultra rare / legendary / shiny" (experimenting with "no" option)
so clicking each filter with the different chose-able option and seeing what happens... here I saw the exactly same result, like I described at "filter by zone". there is only 1 available page, when only chosing one of this pokemon-filter to "no", also the ">>" is able to chose there. maybe when this result is happening, instead a "no available searches found" or something like that, would be nice to see, instead of a empty / blank "page 1"? ...just suggesting.

"Filter By AVG Level Max" (no other filter or sorting is chosen here neither)
entering the number "1": exactly also the blank / empty "page 1" is the result. also like at the other found results, with no other filter or sorted order chosen.

entering the number "8": same result. only one page.

entering the number "99": I will automatically be lead to "page 16" of 17, "page 17" will lead to "page 1" (like described at other results here, there is no stop at first or last page, when using ">>" and "<<")

entering the number "66": I recognized, that I will be redirected to the latest chosen page, example: choosing a random page (other than "page 1"), then entering a number at this section, I will see exactly that page first (not page "1" as first page). is that on purpose letting the latest chosen page appear as "first result's page" or will there a be a fix (that always "page 1" will be loaded, after chosing new filters / sorting-orders)?

the three clickable buttons
why there are 3 blue "filter" buttons, if the results will automatically loaded, without even needing to click them? or are they required for other browsers, which is not automatically loading the results there?

I'm not sure, should I use e.g. bold / underline tags for a better view, or are they "reserved" or special posts of admins / mods, to "underline" important words, etc.?