Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cheating Prevention System - reCAPTCHA
(2016-03-18, 12:36 PM)Jaditya Wrote: Hi cef.recaptcha is not properly loaded when we play in event it takes 10minutes for finishing.plzz fix it

no other way unfortunately

do not use any plugins and use chrome

if your pc fails try from your mobile phone via chrome browser
Is it my imagination, or it really is possible to ignore recaptcha?
Many times I had it like this:
I was doing my traveling, then recaptcha appeared, I ignored it, kept moving, even battling. Although the popup was still there, half visible. I thought, what if, I block recaptcha's element from appearing. Big Grin Worked...
But, after the webpage refreshed, I was stuck, had to finally solve recaptcha to unstuck. So, I thought again: is the move block by any way caused by a simple script, which also could be ignored? Big Grin Didn't try... but my current theory is that, recaptcha only annoys human controlled players, but hac... no, script kiddies could easily... just, skip it with their bot? Is recaptcha activity even monitored at server side?
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
(2016-04-20, 10:32 AM)Mysterium Wrote: Is it my imagination, or it really is possible to ignore recaptcha?
Many times I had it like this:
I was doing my traveling, then recaptcha appeared, I ignored it, kept moving, even battling. Although the popup was still there, half visible. I thought, what if, I block recaptcha's element from appearing. Big Grin Worked...
But, after the webpage refreshed, I was stuck, had to finally solve recaptcha to unstuck. So, I thought again: is the move block by any way caused by a simple script, which also could be ignored? Big Grin Didn't try... but my current theory is that, recaptcha only annoys human controlled players, but hac... no, script kiddies could easily... just, skip it with their bot? Is recaptcha activity even monitored at server side?

nope you can not ignore it Smile

you can move but you can not battle or run Big Grin
Okay, you win. Big Grin

Btw, is Daily Reward System unprotected? The RB's are valuable, even common ones.
I fail to win any good one, I don't have that much free time to apply for lottery, but with bot I should get what I want in time?
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
Recaptcha is very annoying it works but it takes like 5 min to load and after i verify it crashes the browser and i have to get back onto pokemon pets and relogin. Its very tedious and annoying. But its new and i can wait for it to work.
(2016-04-22, 06:53 PM)Killer2. Wrote: Recaptcha is very annoying it works but it takes like 5 min to load and after i verify it crashes the browser and i have to get back onto pokemon pets and relogin. Its very tedious and annoying. But its new and i can wait for it to work.

i did an update to re-captcha

now how does it work?
Yes it does now ty
мертвая душа
i never get force battle????????been walked more than 50 steps
i also found out that some antivirus software may also break google recaptcha

if you get any problem try to disable your antivirus software temporarily
This security question will appear after each 1000 actions (battle or run)

Also each Struggle move usage will be counted as 100 actions to prevent macro tools

Moreover if you cant see or solve the captcha, please disable all plugins and antivirus and try again. Alternatively you can try from your mobile device from your phone as well
This security question will appear after every 2000 actions (battle or run)

Also, each Struggle move usage will be counted as 1 action to prevent macro tools

Moreover, after you have verified the anti-security question for 1 hour you won't be asked again even if you surpass 2000 actions

Furthermore, if you can't see or solve the captcha, please disable all plugins and antivirus and try again. Alternatively, you can try from your mobile device from your phone as well
forgot to add thanx for reducing force battle ratios
Is this gonna work
It looks so cool, right?
1000 steps ahead... I think that I cannot.
For me, this isn't functioning.
What type of cheats?