Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengali spoken chat
Hey CeFurkan, I have a request. There are many languages chat sections, for example:Turkish Spoken Chat, English Spoken Chat, Hindi Spoken Chat, etc. but there is no Bengali Spoken Chat. CeFurkan Please keep an extra chat Section named Bengali Spoken Chat.

Thank You Big Grin
Bengali is a regional language, if such languages get introduced then simply there will be 1000s of language tabs Big Grin
And also it seems language bar is full already Big Grin
agreed harry Wink
Bengali is a language of bangladesh. Although, I am an Indian citizen but I am 'বাঙালি' indicates the people who speaks in Bengali. I know it is a regional language but look at the Chinese Chat section, there is no Chinese Players so there is no need of that chat section and people speak in English over there. CeFurkan can you remove the Chinese spoken chat and keep Bengali spoken chat.

Thank you Big Grin
its also spoken in west India its a local language harry is write
i don't think so it will be there but i say there shud be 2 half in india chat 1 hindi chat and 1 this one
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
It is a common language of Bangladesh. Hindi is also spoken in 'WEST INDIES' and it is also spoken in Pakistan, Afganistan, Arab, India, even also some places of Bangladesh. It is my request to CeFurkan to keep a Bengali spoken chat.
well i will improve it and it seems like the time has come Smile

it will be local (based on from which country you connect the game)
and global (english only chat)
ok cef

we hve many languages like: kannnda, tamil,bangali,marati etc etc
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
(2015-05-10, 10:47 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: well i will improve it and it seems like the time has come Smile

it will be local (based on from which country you connect the game)
and global (english only chat)

Yep, this is the best solution and its already like this so great work!
Can i speak Bengali in the local spoken chat?

I think we can speak any language based on that country
Interesting