Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Currently banning is done by ip adress as far as i know. It is now currently making playing this a little difficult because my brother plays using the same wifi. So when they ban him i get banned:.( . Cef can u fix or change dis?
мертвая душа
its got both negative and positive point of view
No, if you can't even contain your family of being a complete waste of space and time, then we shouldn't care about you getting the ban too.

We don't even have any proof that it is IN FACT your brother and not you getting on an alternate account.
You know just to be even more annoying.

Word v. Word, not only that BUT also the fact that banning on IP is still not 100% (more a message for Cef to read)

Either contain him from being a menace on chat and him breaking rules..
OR get unavoidedly punished by the actions of your family..
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
If i cant contain him its not my problem do you think i havent tried? Hes the 1# reason right now i want cm so i can at least know when im going to get banned and why do u think i would want an alt? Only reason i even have 1 right now was to ask why i got banned for no reason. And capt you of all people know i dont want to get banned.
мертвая душа
Also you said i cant mini mod him which i asked and it was a no so if i cant keep in check irl how do u think im gonna keep him in check here??? And why would i have any reason to lie about having a family member playing. And then also if my brothers acc is " mine " why would i put up a thread complaining about him scamming?!
мертвая душа
unplug his computer and hide the power cable Smile

he is your "brother", u can do something about it
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
1) don't double post killer..
2) contain him IRL not on chat, it's - supposed - to be your brother
3) beggin/asking to become a mod.. really? that's pathetic
4) why you would put it up? to seem good, while actually NOTHING you have done proves you are..
--> On the contrary, as far as the past has gone, the only improvement I saw, was when you stopped saying: "I can get banned 3 times, so it's ok"
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
-_- its his "school tablet" which i have no power over. And u dont think ive tried to contain him irl? And if its not 100% ip ban did u ban this account earlier? And i dont care if anyone thinks im " good " and as far as i know i have improved way more than you have stated along with the fact that it is 100% not fair that i get banned for my brothers stupidity. Would u like to be randomly banned at a time when you havent done anything? No i dont think you would. And if i wanted to be more "annoying" i very well could be.
мертвая душа
(2016-09-13, 11:23 PM)Killer2. Wrote: -_- its his "school tablet" which i have no power over. And u dont think ive tried to contain him irl? And if its not 100% ip ban did u ban this account earlier? And i dont care if anyone thinks im " good " and as far as i know i have improved way more than you have stated along with the fact that it is 100% not fair that i get banned for my brothers stupidity. Would u like to be randomly banned at a time when you havent done anything? No i dont think you would. And if i wanted to be more "annoying" i very well could be.

Is this a threat that you will become more annoying?

The fact of the matter is that whatever it is you or your 'possible' brother does WILL reflect on you.
Tell him to calm down and not break rules, easy pickings.

Especially with your claim to want to become a mod, yet you can't even control him IRL.
Which would also mean that if you banned him, if ever anyone becomes crazy enough to make you a mod, that you'd ban yourself.
If IP-ban was not a thing, which is only because you both were on at the same time, that'd mean that we could just switch and noone would ever notice..

Your claims are bad and it's a bad plea for you to become a mod.

Closing thread
I've just come into this situation, but knowing the player being discussed and the argument you've presented, this just sounds like a load of bs to me. If you really wanted to play so bad, you'd contain your "brother" and even if you became cm, if you banned him you'd be banning yourself. Either you're lying or you're lazy, neither one of those things makes anyone want to help you.

(oops, sorry capt)
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
Closing thread for insignificance
well you have to make your brother to behave

or use different ip and device

no other solution