Poll: Seperate PVP-ranking (so ELO apart from the regular ranking system)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
91.67%
No..
8.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ill support
i support this completely i walk soo much slower
[Image: tumblr_n18oaiXknd1tt3pduo1_500.gif]
i support harry. because i gave up hunting due to bad internet.it will surely bring many players back who had trouble with slow internet.
(2016-07-07, 01:04 PM)mailmeharry2009 Wrote: ... Continued from Post no. 28

Internet Equality - I researched much on this and also provided cef with appropriate solution i.e. Cloudflare technology, and most of the Pokemon MMORPGs out there (already told to cef not gonna name them publicly here) uses this technology and its free and the ping to those website from my area is just 20 to 30 ms which is 220 to 300 ms in case of pokemonpets.com currently for me.
I am sure everybody knows how many players do fast hunting as compared to others it all depends on ping to the game server. Minordaddy, somebodyunown, ch17175, ftb_eli and many other US players out there walk double to triple fast as compared to other country players on grass with attractive player on as the game server is in USA. 
So even if a person from other countries increase his bandwidth he is still no match to US Players speed of walking thus making the inequality in game due to internet. 
However with cloudflare technology that most of the pokemon games out there use, reduce that ping to 20 to 30 ms which is excellent for gaming and once this is deployed by cef here even the slowest bandwidth connection of 1mbps will walk equal to that of 100 mbps connection and thus everybody will become hunter in this game so support this idea please everybody.

I think you are mistaken. Yes the people you mentioned can hunt fast and yes they are from the U.S. but think about some other good hunters i.e. mlinka (from Croatia) kostas (from Germany) and many others from different countries. So yes maybe some U.S. people have this fast internet connection but I can speak for  myself and many other U.S. players that we struggle with slow walking speed too. As for this cloudfire thing, yes maybe we could implement it but really, even U.S users have slow walking speeds. Smile
Some Day You'll Leave This World Behind,
So Live a Life You Will Remember
-Avicii: The Nights

Internet Equality - I researched much on this and also provided cef with appropriate solution i.e. Cloudflare technology, and most of the Pokemon MMORPGs out there (already told to cef not gonna name them publicly here) uses this technology and its free and the ping to those website from my area is just 20 to 30 ms which is 220 to 300 ms in case of pokemonpets.com currently for me.
I am sure everybody knows how many players do fast hunting as compared to others it all depends on ping to the game server. Minordaddy, somebodyunown, ch17175, ftb_eli and many other US players out there walk double to triple fast as compared to other country players on grass with attractive player on as the game server is in USA. 
So even if a person from other countries increase his bandwidth he is still no match to US Players speed of walking thus making the inequality in game due to internet. 
However with cloudflare technology that most of the pokemon games out there use, reduce that ping to 20 to 30 ms which is excellent for gaming and once this is deployed by cef here even the slowest bandwidth connection of 1mbps will walk equal to that of 100 mbps connection and thus everybody will become hunter in this game so support this idea please everybody.

i support the idea of having equal hunting,for even though i am from the U.S.  I to have a bad speed on here most days
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
(2016-07-07, 06:20 PM)Sgt_Redhawk Wrote:

I think you are mistaken. Yes the people you mentioned can hunt fast and yes they are from the U.S. but think about some other good hunters i.e. mlinka (from Croatia) kostas (from Germany) and many others from different countries. So yes maybe some U.S. people have this fast internet connection but I can speak for  myself and many other U.S. players that we struggle with slow walking speed too. As for this cloudfire thing, yes maybe we could implement it but really, even U.S users have slow walking speeds. Smile

Speed of mlinka is equal to mine in hunting and in gym he is much slower than me, in case of kostas yes he is faster than me due to better ping maybe he has around 100 ms ping but still not as fast as minor who must be having 20 to 30ms ping, or others that i mentioned. 
And those from US that are slow have only few reasons - first wireless internet which always will be laggy no matter what u do, second using mobiles tablets instead of pc. 
Internet standards of US in wired internet is incomparable to other countries so anybody using normal pc (not the old super slow models) with normal wired internet can match the speed of minor.. Eg. Zeus Jupiter (from south america as nearby so must be having good ping too)with 8mbps connection is equal to speed of kostas. And i too have 8 mbps connection but cant match him
Other example - One of my friend in india have 50mbps speeed, but he walks equal to me only lolz, thereby only ping is the major factor of that walk speed.... That cloudflare thingy will surely effect wireless cases too and will help in walking/only lagging will still trouble u, but as u r fast u can cover lags Big Grin

Few other things that might be making ur game laggy can be encryption, proxy, filtering that many US isps provide by default for security, You can just contact them to turn that off and bang u will be as fast as rocket. And last thing but not the least is the contention ratio, if your ISP is providing 1:1 contention ratio you wont lag which many ISPs dont do, so please check this with ISP , and if he dont agree then switch to a better one, and generally US ISPs give trial internet as well.. So as i feel that this game is best for internet quality testing of your internet, just give ping to pokemonpets.com if its under 100ms in command prompt, consider your internet and isp best otherwise call another isp and save your money...
*This last tip of ping check is for US only. Other countries will get higher ping always due to routing tables issues, but till we dont have cloudfare, as soon as cloudflare arrives every country will have ping of under 100ms for pokemonpets.
[Image: done_opt_1.jpg]

I am a Rank Freak. Now hold a legendary record of being Rank 1 in both games Pokemonpets and Monstermmorpg
Dont get confused over username though, it is jecklin over there.
(2016-07-07, 06:55 PM)sea2003main Wrote:

i support the idea of having equal hunting,for even though i am from the U.S.  I to have a bad speed on here most days

same reply for you as i said to sgt Big Grin

I am a Rank Freak. Now hold a legendary record of being Rank 1 in both games Pokemonpets and Monstermmorpg
you bet i support this ^.^ i know how rough it can be for people in other countries to play with ping issues so i dont want anyone to be left out of the fun
(2016-07-08, 03:36 AM)rykulin Wrote: you bet i support this ^.^ i know how rough it can be for people in other countries to play with ping issues so i dont want anyone to be left out of the fun

Well a good news for all, cefurkan agreed to give this cloudflare a go as he is gonna use their pro plan instead of free plan . However he says it effects static content only and wont effect walking, but still it will surely improve lags and also protects servers from various attacks.

However as my test on other mmos proved that there are no walking indifferences in other games, i still have hope that it will improve walking for all as well, even if it is slight improvement. Also i provided a backup idea to cef for making walking speed fast if this fails to do so Big Grin

Continued from Post no. 31
Counter System Replacement - I dont see much use of counter system in this game. Counters effects are visible only after 3x and that too slightly, and doing 3x is already a lot of effort especially for a shiny lolz. So I would suggest another system and request you to kill this counter system.

This system should be basically for noobs only and not for pros. Pros get used to game and wont cry on not getting shinies.... though still there should be limit which you can keep hidden (So a sure shiny after xxxxx much steps but nobody knows that, i suggest it should be near 10k as pros if walk around 30k per day they do deserve at least 3 shinies O.O). 
For noobs make it based on playing hours, as noobs dont play much they walk as slow as 30k steps in month, which pros do in a day. So existing counter system is not helping them at all. Noobs and pros of shinies can be distinguished based on the existing shinies with them cross checked by ips so as to keep system safe from multiple accounts exploitation. 
More the noobs play per day, more will be chances of their shiny catching rather than more they walk. Noobs will be those having less than 10 shinies (a team of 6 shinies is enough to make them survive in game). 
Others with more than 10 shinies should be categorized as pros and no counter system or no aid for them. They should be on their own. Only that sure shiny after xxxxx steps thing is good enough for them. And even if you remove that sure shiny thingy, even then i dont see a problem in that, unless pros are crybabies Big Grin

Annoying Popups and their solutions - Due to counter system, after ultra rare 3x the popups that prevent from running from them become frequent and becomes annoying to those who want to hunt legendaries or shinies. So it will be really great if players are given in a feature on control panel where they can turn on/off popups for particular categories even uncommons, rares.  everybody wants shiny so no need for toggling feature for that Big Grin 

(2016-07-09, 03:53 AM)mailmeharry2009 Wrote: Continued from Post no. 31
Counter System Replacement - I dont see much use of counter system in this game. Counters effects are visible only after 3x and that too slightly, and doing 3x is already a lot of effort especially for a shiny lolz. So I would suggest another system and request you to kill this counter system.

This system should be basically for noobs only and not for pros. Pros get used to game and wont cry on not getting shinies.... though still there should be limit which you can keep hidden (So a sure shiny after xxxxx much steps but nobody knows that, i suggest it should be near 10k as pros if walk around 30k per day they do deserve at least 3 shinies O.O). 
For noobs make it based on playing hours, as noobs dont play much they walk as slow as 30k steps in month, which pros do in a day. So existing counter system is not helping them at all. Noobs and pros of shinies can be distinguished based on the existing shinies with them cross checked by ips so as to keep system safe from multiple accounts exploitation. 
More the noobs play per day, more will be chances of their shiny catching rather than more they walk. Noobs will be those having less than 10 shinies (a team of 6 shinies is enough to make them survive in game). 
Others with more than 10 shinies should be categorized as pros and no counter system or no aid for them. They should be on their own. Only that sure shiny after xxxxx steps thing is good enough for them. And even if you remove that sure shiny thingy, even then i dont see a problem in that, unless pros are crybabies Big Grin

Annoying Popups and their solutions - Due to counter system, after ultra rare 3x the popups that prevent from running from them become frequent and becomes annoying to those who want to hunt legendaries or shinies. So it will be really great if players are given in a feature on control panel where they can turn on/off popups for particular categories even uncommons, rares.  everybody wants shiny so no need for toggling feature for that Big Grin 

Thing is, counter  was never meant  to make  it easier.
There is a reason  why it requires  3times the original  encounter  chance. 

Quite honestly, there shouldn't  be any  more easy moding, for challenge  is  already non-existant.

As to turning them  off separately, it also only serves the purpose for allowing faster  shiny hunting.

An option  would  be to allow to turn  it off  completely (like pathfinding)
Via control  panel.

So as solid as other  suggestions were, i won't  support  these 2.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2016-07-09, 08:59 AM)Blau Wrote:
(2016-07-09, 03:53 AM)mailmeharry2009 Wrote: Continued from Post no. 31

Thing is, counter  was never meant  to make  it easier.
There is a reason  why it requires  3times the original  encounter  chance. 

Quite honestly, there shouldn't  be any  more easy moding, for challenge  is  already non-existant.

As to turning them  off separately, it also only serves the purpose for allowing faster  shiny hunting.

An option  would  be to allow to turn  it off  completely (like pathfinding)
Via control  panel.

So as solid as other  suggestions were, i won't  support  these 2.

Then what was it meant for?  As far as i remember u called that ariei brought it and it was meant to make hunting easy only..... as u urself called him a crybaby too.

For toggling - Yes faster shiny hunting but to how much extent, few seconds Tongue  wont make much difference if that feature come or not, but its coming will make it less annoying for sure Big Grin

It was implemented to give  you something  while running from shinies etc.
Therefore  it naturally won't  allow for  easy chance  stacks.
It was  unnecessary  to begin  with, cause if you actually  played  and  paid  attention,you wouldn't  run from stuff  to begin  with~

Now with  the no-run feature it lost  it's  purpose  completely, so instead  of allowing  it to boost  shiny  chances  (which are  already  low enough  with spam r to win)
It should  be removed  since  it's  easy  enough  already. 
Whether ariei was a crybaby  or not, is of no concern here (:

The separate turn offs would  make  it quite  a lot faster,considering  how many URs and Legis pop up during  shiny hunts.
So with those being  turned off aswell, it really  turns into do something  else  while spamming  r, cuz not even UR or Legends will require  any  attention  anymore  either.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2016-07-09, 02:06 PM)Blau Wrote: It was implemented to give  you something  while running from shinies etc.
Therefore  it naturally won't  allow for  easy chance  stacks.
It was  unnecessary  to begin  with, cause if you actually  played  and  paid  attention,you wouldn't  run from stuff  to begin  with~

Now with  the no-run feature it lost  it's  purpose  completely, so instead  of allowing  it to boost  shiny  chances  (which are  already  low enough  with spam r to win)
It should  be removed  since  it's  easy  enough  already. 
Whether ariei was a crybaby  or not, is of no concern here (:

The separate turn offs would  make  it quite  a lot faster,considering  how many URs and Legis pop up during  shiny hunts.
So with those being  turned off aswell, it really  turns into do something  else  while spamming  r, cuz not even UR or Legends will require  any  attention  anymore  either.

Thats exactly what i am proposing to remove this counter system... Tongue
Only benefit should be given to noobs and that too till they acquire 10 shinies. After that they are like pros as well and wont get any benefit.
U get 300 - 600 popups in 30k steps so  hardly 10 to 20 minutes boost in whole day for a pro :p and even less for majority of players Big Grin

Continued from Post No. 41...

Backup Plan for increasing walking speed for everyone -As cloudflare was a failure, i got a backup plan too. As per my understanding currently on every step real server is generating a new pokemon, and in turn, ivs, natures and ids, movesets, etc for it.... So instead of doing this every step, why dont you make it static as well, like after every captcha a new list of 250 next steps encounters should be generated at once in advance for players. And no need to generate ivs, nature etc. every step, generate those only once user hits on battle button.  And if your server can handle 10k advanced list of upcoming pokemons for players that would be even better as counter system works on 10k steps rule.

PVP Spectator Mode - Many games provide spectator mode for pvp. Like 2 players are doing pvp, then others can see their pvp.... and people really enjoy it when two real deals are pvping Big Grin just like watching sports. Even me myself love watching pvp more that doing it myself Big Grin

(2016-06-29, 05:48 PM)mailmeharry2009 Wrote: This quest system is really nice and i support it and all others ideas are very good as well. But first and foremost separate pvp/elo ranking system from pve ranking system.

This quest system should replace currently daily reward system as it is just reward for clicking twice ..... (IMO)

As for ideas, here are few of mine -

1. Day Care - Pokemons level up automatically by putting them in some storage, but not much, daily cap quantity of pokemons in storage to only 1 or 2 and also limit the experience per day as well so that this gives only 1 pokemon of lvl 100 per day.... or the system could be exploited.... and should be meant only for noobs if possible.

2. Ev Center - Eving is pain though still much required thing to be better pvper, and as i see cefs main focus is to shift game towards pvp side, i would suggest this to be like storage as well, daily 1 pokemon can be eved full as per specifications of player automatically..... 

3. Elo and PVP rankings separation as well - Some people like me would enjoy computer vs. battles as i am busy with real life, own a shop have to attend customers on regular intervals, and if doing pvp i lose even if i am capable of beating my opponents due to time limits (Suppose i am doin pvp and customer came i attended and came back to see oh my my i lost to a noob Tongue)
 So PVP is not ideal for working people who plays your game, some kids play game from schools as well, they might be doing it in such way as well and may never win a pvp. So this category of people needs ELO only..... their talent cant be measured in pvp terms and in elo terms instead or with computer where they get ample time to select their moves.

Edit - Tubelight hit for quest ideas - Item Finder Quest - How about making a quest of finding something on random map where a player will have to click on various spots of map to find the reward thing.... rewards can be mega stones or if its too much then masterballs.....rare candies     CPU will generate a random spot x,y on a random map after every hour and will be posted in events page that this map has got this thing go find it now Tongue   (Derived from the original nintendo pokemon games where we use item finder to locate hidden objects.) 

Edit2 - Just for noobs quest those who dont have access to zone 7 - Item Delivery Quest -  Another idea for quest could be item delivery from one map to another without using fly just like ash has to deliver a parcel to prof elm in one of nintendo games.. And he gets rewarded with a GS ball there.... Here we can make random professor like sprite appear in destination and in events page it will be posted that hurry Professor Cefurkan (Smile) wants you to deliver him xyz object, You will get the xyz object as reward too... For successful completion of this quest player must have xyz item in inventory plus he must stand next to cefurkan and click on sprite Big Grin

Edit3- Keep Chat Alive - Best Universal and most needed Quest for game and its always on kinda quest - Post 4000 words on chat and grab a free random common, 8000 uncommon, 16000 rare, 32000 ultra rare 64000 legendary and 128000 words should get you a shiny, none of these will be rb though just randomly generated like wild pokemons......... If anybody succeeds to obtain shiny which may be a hard task, his counter will be reset next day and he can earn same rewards next day....... to add little bit spice in this idea, rather than giving pokemon directly to user, make it a wild like battle and also user has to catch it successfully to obtain it.
Main idea behind this is to keep chat active... CMs can be there to check if anybody is spamming there or not.......to grab freebies.....  If anybody found exploiting this system cms can report it and reward earned can be nullified by Cef later.....
To be continued..... (will add more ideas if my brain lit up its tubelight :p)

I fully support all of the aforementioned proposals/ideas of this message which hopefully will appear quoted above--and think they are especially well thought of and explained--because implementing any of the suggestions above benefits both casual players (like me) and competitive players. You got a thanks from me, but just wanted to add further support.

In case if the quoted material didn't show the absolutely brilliant following ideas I think would be awesome to implement are  1. day care to passively yet eventually level pokemon 2. ev center to possibly yet eventually ev train 3. Computer PVP battles for those AFK (away from keyboard) 4. inclusion of random world map Item Finding. 5. Reward given to those who use chat option more frequently (I would tweek this proposal slightly and say players who post X number of rule following posts and X being whatever is desired. Mods could then just keep a tally of names for the week or month and then follow up with a prize whatever to be determined.)
1.why day care if you can just  lvl a pokemon from 0- 100 with one gym?
2.why ev care?  You can  buy 100ev points and with macho  brace  rest is ez.
Alternatively  just allow  to buy all of the ev points,means limitation of uses per  stat removed.

The thing with the prices  is a cool idea. 
However, instead  of supporting  mini-modding,which  in most cases results  in anger and frustration  etc. Support  those  providing  guidance, eg.: posting  links to our forum  guides/ explain  stuff  and the like (note: i'm not talking  bout  give x lvl 100Pokemon and x million to new player  z).
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
will any of this actually get updated into the game?
(2016-08-14, 12:58 AM)sea2003main Wrote: will any of this actually get updated into the game?

Depends on what CeF decides
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
I have an idea ! Why not have a battle tower like thing in which a player must battle a series of trainers and they get xxxx reward after continuous 3 wins(with no using of items untill 3 wins would make it harder i guess). The more trainers you win the harder it gets and the greater the rewards (like first battle 100 gold, next 500 gold, 1000, 2000,5000,10000, 20000, etc).
guys you can keep posting i am reading suggestions

also internet equality is something that no  web based game can achieve
I love the quest and pokemon on map suggestion, xD
i got another, why not let kyurem transform into his other forums? he does it in the movie
(2016-08-22, 04:38 PM)sea2003main Wrote: i got another, why not let kyurem transform into his other forums? he does it in the movie

You mean Kyurem+Reshiram=White Kyurem? Like that? Or by using items?
(2016-08-23, 04:56 AM)RLR Wrote:
(2016-08-22, 04:38 PM)sea2003main Wrote: i got another, why not let kyurem transform into his other forums? he does it in the movie

You mean Kyurem+Reshiram=White Kyurem? Like that? Or by using items?

probably items, but not bad idea

actully it would be very cool to add pokemon like that, plus make fusions harder, there for would be nice to boost there stats more
What we need is...

1. Mega evolutions to all fusions. As currently, nobody really wants them, since they are weaklings. And not just mega evolution, but evolution by/to something new and unique, and powerful. Which would make monster lose its obvious fusion look and give it a new specie look instead.

2. Also Arceus needs more love.
3. And Unowns...

4. We need more developers on server side of PPets. Programming is very time consuming (and costly) and obviously 1 busy man cannot handle feature requests or fix the bugs. It is very irritating to watch, how several new features are introduced, which are really only half complete. Or how 1 new feature breaks 2 other features and is left broken for many days. Or communication problems due to not knowing English that well.

5. The NPCs in arenas and zones should have the type of monsters that the zone currently is. Currently there are separate zones for each type, but NPCs all have rather similar monsters through all the zones, which I find lame, and definitely extremely boring.

6. Try to remove "stars" buff from higher tier zones and give NPCs shinies and mega evolutions. The "stars" buff is such a cheat by NPCs, doesn't feel right. The nerfing of arena leaders was too much too: in many arenas the NPCs are a lot stronger than the leader, which is a shame... Should be the opposite. I even find Guardians being stronger than arena leaders.

7. Arenas should have speed clear score board. Fastest wins. And rewarded with gold similarly like in daily boss battle. Higher zone level = higher gold reward.
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
another suggestion Smile

how about we give shiny legendaries their own catogory... and maybe shiny starters too?

also, i really dont like waiting every "24 hours" to vote again, why not let it reset everyday like the npcs?
completely agree with harry if you want game champions to be fair and square you need fair chance for everybody hunting dependent on net speed is very much harmful for gaming cause itll demorlaised players thats all 
and definitely i fill same cause im hunter Smile
(2016-09-30, 12:05 PM)amod09 Wrote: completely agree with harry if you want game champions to be fair and square you need fair chance for everybody hunting dependent on net speed is very much harmful for gaming cause itll demorlaised players thats all 
and definitely i fill same cause im hunter Smile

In the before post, CeFurkan already mentioned that it cannot be achieved.
(2016-08-14, 03:53 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: guys you can keep posting i am reading suggestions

also internet equality is something that no  web based game can achieve

sorry for late reply i was not online for long, 

Its true it cant be achieved but inequality can be minimized. As told even when i play 3d web games i never experienced this much inequality in this game while hunting especially. Indians (with best internet) are getting 250 steps in 4 minutes or even higher and usa and other good ping nations getting the same in 2 minutes or little over thus in long run 1 hour steps while hunting goes like this - indian - 4000 steps and US guy - 7000 plus and i am sure hunters spend more than just 1 hour, so during long run of days, months, years this difference gives clear edge to someone Tongue

So the backup plan i mentioned might ensure the reduction of this inequality at least to some extent. For me and many other people the best feature of your game is hunting, which no other game has.... 

you can find games which emphasize on pvp, or collection by very odd methods which are not like hunting here. even if they have it seems so dumbo. I played almost every pokemon game and never enjoyed hunting as in this game when i joined here.

but later i see other games dont have this kind of indifference while hunting although there graphics and mechanics of hunting are not as good as this.......

SO being best feature of this game you should ensure minimum inequality in it at least.