Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how i met crossbones
i was lookig for arceus fire for a friend then i heard rustling so i went to see what it was and it was a shiny duskull i was like holy cow a shiny.
then we battle it took 4 dragon breath from my fluffy*shiny diagla* to get it to little health and i threw a masterball at it and caught it i was ever so joyed and then i let him out and asked would u like to be name crossbones he shook his head yes u shall be called crossbones and u be so powerful know lets good do some awesome battles and crossbones was happy so was i and fluffy was glad she had a new friend.
(2015-08-05, 01:43 AM)Kevin Coffe Wrote: i was lookig for arceus fire for a friend then i heard rustling so i went to see what it was and it was a shiny duskull i was like holy cow a shiny.
then we battle it took 4 dragon breath from my fluffy*shiny diagla* to get it to little health and i threw a masterball at it and caught it i was ever so joyed and then i let him out and asked would u like to be name crossbones he shook his head yes u shall be called crossbones and u be so powerful know lets good do some awesome battles and crossbones was happy so was i and fluffy was glad she had a new friend.

-_-
Brrr -> here
there are already a lot of useless threads -.-
(2015-08-05, 07:40 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: there are already a lot of useless threads -.-

Sad
you from chat sent me here
(2015-08-05, 07:41 PM)Jules Wrote: you from chat sent me here

yes Smile
Thank you