Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Information 
✓ Version 2.0.2 Pokemon Pets Update Change Logs - Read previous updates as well
☑ Previous updates: https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Forum-Version-Records

✓ Now there will be a red warning button at Monster Center page (where you heal your team) and at settings page (your control panel)
✓ This button will appear if you did not validate your email
✓ By clicking it you will be directed to email verification page and it works at the moment
✓ If you do not validate your email, your account is not safe enough
https://www.pokemonpets.com/Settings.aspx

✓ Official following social media channels are fully started please follow all of them
☑ PokemonPets Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/PokemonPets
☑ PokemonPets Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/PokemonPetsRPG
☑ PokemonPets Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+Pokemonpets
☑ Pokemon Pets Twitter : https://twitter.com/PokemonPets

✓ User stats manually updated

✓ 21 new Pokemon added to the game and some Pokemon images updated/improved

✓ Computer will not select any more HP equality moves unless his HP is 70% or less of enemy Pokemon

✓ All NPCs, wild Pokemon on the map updated

✓ Offers to my trade pokemon and my trade offers buttons were mixed at market page now fixed

✓ Special name giving to NPCs system is ready however it requires NPC name list preparation

✓ Special weekend 50% bonus EXP and Gold event started

✓ From now on at the 1st day of each month all badges will be wiped automatically
✓ From now on at the 1st day of each month all fly able maps history in zone 14 and above will be wiped and players inside these zones will be teleported to the zone 13 automatically

✓ All badges are wiped and all flyable routes history for zone 14 and above wiped for 1 time only (because of game moves mechanic changes)

✓ Favicons of both the game and forum updated (your browser update may take some time)

✓ How to play game page is updated (please link this page to newbies who asks for help)
https://www.pokemonpets.com/How-To-Play

✓ New filtering features added to the Pokedex: Filter by Ability, display non-catchable Pokemon on the maps
https://www.pokemonpets.com/Pokedex

✓ Computer will not select any more suicide moves of Pokemon if that Pokemon HP is not below 20%

✓ Price was not being well displayed at market due to color fixed

✓ Game top banner updated

✓ All held items prices are updated

✓ Pokemon catching is made significantly easier for below 25 level and slightly harder for above 25 level

✓ NPCs weren't giving double reward as said and it is now fixed

✓ New 2 Pokeballs added to the game. First one is Super Ball catches with 3.5 rate all types Pokemon and the other one is Extreme Ball catches all types Pokemon with 5.0 ratio

✓ There were a bug that causes with 1% to fail when 100% accuracy move used. This bug fixed

✓ If enemy Pokemon had type or ability immunity the attacks should fail however attacks with "guaranteed to make the opponent faint" were working. This error fixed

✓ 2 Moves working mechanic changed. Pain Split and Endeavor will only work when your Pokemon's maximum HP is bigger than enemy Pokemon's maximum HP

✓ Wild and NPC Legendary and Shiny Pokemon bonus HP amount halved

✓ One-hit KO moves should not work on higher level enemy Pokemon but it was working. This bug just fixed

✓ One-hit KO moves will not work anymore on higher maximum HP enemy Pokemon

✓ Some existing Pokemon abilities are updated

✓ Extreme Ball will now catch wild Pokemon without fail which HP is below or equal to 2% of its maximum HP

✓ Next turn rest moves were not resting when enemy Pokemon fainted. This is fixed

✓ Trap status will be removed now when enemy Pokemon switches out both in NPC battles and both PvP battles

✓ Images updated and new Pokemon images (Press F5 or refresh button to see updated images)

[Image: 1-Bulbasaur.png] [Image: 2-Ivysaur.png] [Image: 3-Venusaur.png] [Image: 4-Charmander.png] [Image: 5-Charmeleon.png] [Image: 6-Charizard.png] [Image: 7-Squirtle.png] [Image: 8-Wartortle.png] [Image: 9-Blastoise.png] [Image: 13-Weedle.png] [Image: 40-Wigglytuff.png] [Image: 41-Zubat.png] [Image: 43-Oddish.png] [Image: 51-Dugtrio.png] [Image: 69-Bellsprout.png] [Image: 70-Weepinbell.png] [Image: 71-Victreebel.png] [Image: 102-Exeggcute.png] [Image: 133-Eevee.png] [Image: 134-Vaporeon.png] [Image: 135-Jolteon.png] [Image: 136-Flareon.png] [Image: 145-Zapdos.png] [Image: 150-Mewtwo.png] [Image: 151-Mew.png] [Image: 161-Sentret.png] [Image: 162-Furret.png] [Image: 163-Hoothoot.png] [Image: 164-Noctowl.png] [Image: 165-Ledyba.png] [Image: 166-Ledian.png] [Image: 167-Spinarak.png] [Image: 168-Ariados.png] [Image: 170-Chinchou.png] [Image: 171-Lanturn.png] [Image: 175-Togepi.png] [Image: 176-Togetic.png] [Image: 177-Natu.png] [Image: 178-Xatu.png] [Image: 179-Mareep.png] [Image: 180-Flaaffy.png] [Image: 181-Ampharos.png] [Image: 183-Marill.png] [Image: 184-Azumarill.png] [Image: 196-Espeon.png] [Image: 197-Umbreon.png] [Image: 298-Azurill.png] [Image: 468-Togekiss.png] [Image: 470-Leafeon.png] [Image: 471-Glaceon.png] [Image: 700-Sylveon.png]
Yay first post!!

Awesome update!! Thanks!!

Those are some shiny cool images.
✓ Some existing Pokemon abilities are updated
Umbreon slim as ever, thanks cef!
✓ Extreme Ball will now catch wild Pokemon without fail which HP is below or equal to 2% of its maximum HP
Thanks for the new pokes and error fixes, not so sure about the new catching balls, but seems legit, will maybe get to leveling my team more. Since right now i have low level pokes, look forward to the next update, thanks again Cefurkan.
Temp Signature Until I can Make A Better One
[Image: omeg_ruby_male_trainer_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d7sj23i.png]
Wonderful update, many thanks.
this is a lot of amazing updates Wink
awesome!!
[Image: 2i2mft.jpg]
What A Drag...
✓ Next turn rest moves were not resting when enemy Pokemon fainted. This is fixed

✓ Trap status will be removed now when enemy Pokemon switches out both in NPC battles and both PvP battles
ok thats a cool extra patch of fixes
Mareep and Shiny-Mareep images are too similar. Can we use a different image?
https://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/...6iehq7.png

trainerparshen

Also, switch images for other shiny pokemon using theirs??
Checked their shinnies and it has all of them even megas, that person is amazing and the shinnies are also legit Big Grin trainerparshen
(2014-07-18, 05:50 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: Checked their shinnies and it has all of them even megas, that person is amazing and the shinnies are also legit Big Grin trainerparshen

awesome find

asked permission to use
Awesome hopefully response will be good Smile
During PVP, my game lagged and when my Typhlosion finally got into battle on my screen, it was dead. Also, when my Umbreon was sent into battle, it was automatically dead too.

Is that speed of the opponent or something wrong? I didn't subsitute my pokemon, only switched when the battling pokemon was defeated.

In battle, the pokeballs had a scroll which was great. Then after a few turns, it disappeared.

Were you updating at this time? 04:22:20 AM (Morning)

*Update - Whenever the last pokeball (any kind of ball) is used, the scroll bar disappears and the whole ball list expands.
BUG
for all pills and serums like accuracy , evasion etc

description of 1 of them
Accuracy Pill
Increases the active Pokémon's Accuracy stat by 1 stage.

example i choose jolteon while fighitng any pokemon so when i choose jolteon it means i can only use those pills and serums like accuracy serum or pill on jolteon  since thats active pokemon

but thats not correct since even i have jolteon battling  i can use accuracy serum/pills etc on any pokemon out of 6  in my team   and it work
i  think its a bug cuz even while using jolteon i can use pills nd serum on any other pokemon in my team but they arent active so it should fain and pills should just be allowed to use on jolteon
excuse me, but shouldn't the reward box be reward ball now cause its that way and all the rewards and starters captured ball is "reward box"
(2014-07-19, 04:59 AM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: BUG

description of 1 of them
Accuracy Pill

example i choose jolteon while fighitng any pokemon so when i choose jolteon it means i can only use those pills and serums like accuracy serum or pill on jolteon  since thats active pokemon

but thats not correct since even i have jolteon battling  i can use accuracy serum/pills etc on any pokemon out of 6  in my team   and it work
i  think its a bug cuz even while using jolteon i can use pills nd serum on any other pokemon in my team but they arent active so it should fain and pills should just be allowed to use on jolteon

description means the one you selected
(2014-07-19, 10:58 AM)staff Wrote: excuse me, but shouldn't the reward box be reward ball now cause its that way and all the rewards and starters captured ball is "reward box"

haha correct Big Grin
(2014-07-19, 02:13 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2014-07-19, 04:59 AM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: BUG

description of 1 of them
Accuracy Pill

description means the one you selected

yes but you didnt get what i mean

like i dont select sylveon  . i select my jolteon but even if i select jolteon i can use the pills and serum on sylveon which i didnt select 

its an example 
maybe if u can come on chat i can explain better
Fact is that using an item on a Pokémon which is not in the fight is considered pretty legit, if you consider that the Pokémon in the fight cannot do any move and lose its turn... I don't think it's a glitch.
(2014-07-19, 11:36 PM)Daemonaquia Wrote: Fact is that using an item on a Pokémon which is not in the fight is considered pretty legit, if you consider that the Pokémon in the fight cannot do any move and lose its turn... I don't think it's a glitch.

correct

also

✓ Computer will not select any more HP equality moves unless his HP is 70% or less of enemy Pokemon
Thanks for all your hard work! Its awesome of you to put in this much effort without the possibility of receiving any donations. Respect dude! Big Grin
extreme ball failed 2 times when i tried to catch articuno  and it was at 2% of his hp so i had to bring it to 1% hp and then extreme ball worked 

might be a bug