Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Star 
☑ ☑ https://www.pokemonpets.com/ ☑ ☑

✓ The PokemonPets game officially started at 9 th July 2014

✓ The official version is released - no more wipes

✓ All beta accounts and everything wiped

✓ The following beta participants will get 1 ultra rare or below Pokemon reward. Please pm me from your game accounts with showing proof. Proof is your beta username and your beta password

✓ You have 7 days to get your rewards ✓
☑ Elmico, kun, Mileyo, kain33, Ardahann, TheOrder, Lolzinator, Garez, ChaseC101, TuRBo
☑ lekad, kun, Mileyo, HeaT, Mlinka, Ardahann, DarkVoid, Elmico, Santy, Malvagio

✓ Macho Brace item fixed

✓ Please read previous version change logs

☑ ☑ https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Forum-Version-Records ☑ ☑
Awesome!
epicSmile
✓ You have 7 days to get your rewards ✓
yay!!! Tongue
Ardahann and lekad got rewards
yes finally we are here Smile
Yes! Umbreon <3

Thanks cef!
Lolzinator got reward
rewards given to kun, Mileyo
mlinka, ChaseC101 reward given
Nice!!
heat , DarkVoid rewards given
Thanks cefSmile
TheOrder , Garez got reward
Knost got special mew reward due to special helping
Very awesome, i have been waiting for this, thank you cef for all the hard work you put into it, and the helpers. Congratz to all that made it to top 10, see you all at the new game site this coming days, until i can have a set team.
Temp Signature Until I can Make A Better One
[Image: omeg_ruby_male_trainer_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d7sj23i.png]
kain33 , Malvagio , Dark.Zero got reward
btw cef, amount of gold is not visible in pokemon centre due to the colour, you need to highlight to see it if you have more than 100k
[Image: 2i2mft.jpg]
What A Drag...
im not sure if this has been asked already but will more pokemon be added in time?
[Image: 10ne59x.jpg]
 Signature made by SparvieroXu aka Dei
(2014-07-10, 08:25 PM)Guider456 Wrote: im not sure if this has been asked already but will more pokemon be added in time?

yep hopefully tomorrow
(2014-07-10, 05:51 PM)Darkvoid Wrote: btw cef, amount of gold is not visible in pokemon centre due to the colour, you need to highlight to see it if you have more than 100k

fixed
Why is it that in the second map the NPCs has 2 over leveled pokemon in the 20's, shouldn't the first zone trainers be a bit less leveled so beginning players can get a bit more Exp and Gold when they start. Or is that a typo on the levels of the female trainers Horsea and Shelder?

This map-> https://www.pokemonpets.com/Maps-Lily-Pond
dont you need surf to reach her? so wouldnt it take time to get it thereby the reason for those pokemon to be a high level in the first zone?
[Image: 10ne59x.jpg]
 Signature made by SparvieroXu aka Dei
Why is it in the water, since most members need the exp it is useless to put those NPCs in the water IMO :/ am not trying to give a hard time to anyone. Just saying, the NPCs are suppose to be there to help new players level up their mon and get some gold, but if the newb cannot get to it then it is pointless, since by the time you get surf, you are in a zone with better NPCs to battle.

Also what is up with the catch rate, i tried to catch a scyther at 1hp, used ten pokeballs when i first started, not even 10 could catch a low level one. Decided to move along and save gold for type balls, but not even a bug ball could catch a scyther level 11 at 1hp. Now i am just grinding to get gold to buy ultraballs since it does not matter.
currently we have very limited number of pokemon and it seriously breaks the algorithm

but as we add more pokemon to the game

both npcs and pokemon assignments will get better
That is good to hear, thanks Cef, and look forward to the new ones you will be adding in the future