Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sgt's Tips and Tricks 4
Hey guys here is another Sgt's Tips and tricks......In this one we will go over held items, how to use them and what to use them for.

First you need to know how to put held items on a poke. If you go to the market(which is the big blue building in every town and city) there is a catagory in the market called held items. You buy the held item you need and it will go to your items page. To access this page you click on the icon below game screen with the box(or held item icon) When you do this filter by held items and it will pull up your held items. Press the use button next to the held item you want and then select the poke you want to put the held item on. 

NOTE: you will need to have the poke you want to put the held item on in your current team.

Now we will go over the different uses for some held items and how to determine which one is right for you. 

Special Attack Weapon: The Sp Attack Weapon increases your poke's sp attack power by 15% This held item is good for a sweeper when hunting or doing gyms as it makes it faster to faint wild pokes when hunting and gives it more power while gymming.

Survival Armor: Survival Armor makes a one hit k.o. to your poke only drop it's health to .01% This held item is good for a sweeper in pvp situations giving the chance to withstand a hit from the opponent.

Note: Survival Armor only works when your poke has full health meaning as soon as your poke takes a single hitpoint of damage, your poke will faint from a big hit.

Orbs: Orbs will recover 10% of your pokes health every turn....this item is perfect for tanks and walls.

Note: Make sure the is matching the type of your poke. Ex: Shuckle is a bug type so use a bug orb.

Crystals: Cyrstals boost the power of the specific type of move. Use this for pokes with 2-4 of the same type move.

Weapons: Weapons give you a 10% chance to cause the specific status problem.....you can use them in pvp on any poke to give you an advantage.

Note: Most weapons only cause the status effect with a physical attack meaning a special attacker would not benifit from a weapon.

Exp Share: When a poke has this item, it will give the poke 50% of the earned exp in a battle. Use this item when gymming to train multiple pokes.

Note: If you use the poke with the exp share in the battle, then switch to another, it will earn 75% from batteling and the exp share.

Amulet Coin: The Amulet Coin gives 50% more gold earned from a battle when a poke in your team is holding it....use this when gymming to earn more cash.

Macho Brace: The macho brace doubles the ev points gained by the wearer....use this when you ev train to make it go faster.

Lucky Egg: This item fives the wearer if it battles 50% more exp....you can use this to train pokes faster.

That isall....tell me if there is something I missed.

Previous threads-> https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Sgt...d-Tricks-1
-> https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Sgt...d-Tricks-2
-> https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Sgt...d-Tricks-3
Some Day You'll Leave This World Behind,
So Live a Life You Will Remember
-Avicii: The Nights
great description sgt
great tips
May want to explain that the survival armor only works for one hit.
As soon as you take even 1 dmg point (e.g. status moves) you will still die by a big hit.

And if it didn't get changed: 
Exp. Share gives 50% from the other pokemon used.
Means for a switch out (the poke with exp share starting the battle) 
It will receive 50% exp for particilating in the fight PLUS 50% of the exp the other pokemon got, making for a 75% exp gain, Instead of the regular 50%.

Not all weapon just inflict status problems, but those that do, as of now, they only work with PHYSICAL moves, ergo useless on special attackers.

Keep doing these threads, just one plea, include Screenshots (:
GJ!
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
nice thread
yaa this is nice trade Heart but you can make it better Tongue
Yes guys I know i could add screen shots and everything....but i do these mainly on mobile so it is hard to add them...so i make it understandable as possible
Some Day You'll Leave This World Behind,
So Live a Life You Will Remember
-Avicii: The Nights
(2016-01-12, 02:35 AM)Sgt_Redhawk Wrote: Yes guys I know i could add screen shots and everything....but i do these mainly on mobile so it is hard to add them...so i make it understandable as possible

Oh yeah, it's a pain on mobile. 
Just one advice, use bold, a higher text size and color related things, that way, it's not just easy to understand, but also easy to read.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
ty for thread pm me in game to get an rare or below pokemon reward
Nice thread 
I would like to add that the SURVIVAL ARMOUR fails if the opponent has the ability RADIATION. (untill ur pokemon doesnot have abilities REGENERATOR and EXPERT REGENERATOR)
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE NOT AS WISE AS YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE YESTERDAY THEN YOU ARE WISER THAN YESTERDAY
very nice sgt Smile
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
Good information!