Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Option to disable showing of current team
Since people love surprise teams, and monopolies, I suggest to add an option under Profile > Control Panel which prevents displaying current team under Profile.
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
100000% support
we should add that feature in coming update if possibe
yup i support this as it will bring extreme reformation in pvp (no claim of setting poke after see+ing other team) and Daily boss event (protect copyright things like copying movesets and pokemon used by a core player on the same day event).
so i would be extremely happy if its get implemented in next update Big Grin
however i think it should be added where we set up elo team i.e in our team setting with heading "virtual display team"
(2016-11-11, 05:19 PM)kane001 Wrote: yup i support this as it will bring extreme reformation in pvp (no claim of setting poke after see+ing other team)  and Daily boss event (protect copyright things like copying movesets and pokemon used by a core player on the same day event).
however i think it should be added where we set up elo team i.e in our team setting with heading "virtual display team"

Adding a new "Profile Page" team as an option under Set your Pokemon Team would be one way to do it too.
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
We need comments herr so rather reading comment as well guyz
(2016-11-11, 05:31 PM)Mysterium Wrote:
(2016-11-11, 05:19 PM)kane001 Wrote: yup i support this as it will bring extreme reformation in pvp (no claim of setting poke after see+ing other team)  and Daily boss event (protect copyright things like copying movesets and pokemon used by a core player on the same day event).

Adding a new "Profile Page" team as an option under Set your Pokemon Team would be one way to do it too.

Great idea man, you are the best Big Grin
It will make pvp of this game awesome.
[Image: done_opt_1.jpg]

I am a Rank Freak. Now hold a legendary record of being Rank 1 in both games Pokemonpets and Monstermmorpg
Dont get confused over username though, it is jecklin over there.
sadly all inactivity here Tongue
ppl should comment here providing positive or negative review whatever they think upon this topic Big Grin
(2016-11-12, 01:11 PM)kane001 Wrote: sadly all inactivity here Tongue
ppl should comment here providing positive or negative review whatever they think upon this topic Big Grin

yeah as among readers i can see names of even scms and cms and yet they didnt commented :p
[Image: done_opt_1.jpg]

I am a Rank Freak. Now hold a legendary record of being Rank 1 in both games Pokemonpets and Monstermmorpg
Dont get confused over username though, it is jecklin over there.
sorry to say but Yeah mods (some of them are exception ofc) dont comment may thinking as its our guild idea, we are not getting any appreciation nor any support nor suggestion in those ideas :p and later ppl claim no contribution from our side.
but yes u are guaranteed to get 40% warning for copy right claim any time Tongue or any other kind of thing. (just an example we should not debate over it)
we should be progressive and we should all help each other in every regards we should work together as its about us.what they did before is ofc appreciable and my salute and respect for it but currently we can't see something like that.
also mod suggestion would appreciate others to comment.
I think this would be an awesome idea then its a surprise and rather i win or lose i like surprises lol
GhostJokerCoen
if you set a pvp team, it is used and it is invisible
(2016-12-30, 08:51 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: if you set a pvp team, it is used and it is invisible

for boss ?   can we adda  boss team too 

and actually pvp team is set but i thin even the current in bag is  used so oppoenbent gets to know what poemon other isusing

so a virtual dispaly team  would  be good  for purpose of hiding
plz cef just add a virtual display team option in storage with feature that it will be shown no matter what poke the player is using if it is enabled Idea
because in boss event both poke and their move sets got copied.. i have observed that and we know copying =/= learning ...and this will stop competition in game too ...
this is perfect time to implement it because move/ movesets are updated.
(2016-12-30, 08:51 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: if you set a pvp team, it is used and it is invisible

What we want is Copyright Protection team: a team to show on our profile page at all times, while hiding our real team composition.
It's like for protecting player's monopoly, it's for anti-competition.
In PvP it's for surprising the opponent. In Daily Boss it prevents leaking out of team build that earns the best score.
As you can see, in Daily Boss, only very few actually get any real damage done to boss monsters, since they have figured out with their hard work. And they want to protect that knowledge from other players.
this feature is now available

set your Display_Team from team setup page
(2017-01-01, 06:05 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: this feature is now available

thanks cef Big Grin
(2017-01-01, 06:05 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: this feature is now available

thanx Smile
Btw guys, unless target player's PvPTeam is set, you can still fish out a snapshot of current team by doing Computer Controlled PvP Battle against target player. Rolleyes