Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wanted to know why there are some move missing, such as extreme speed, cosmic power u turn and others, can someone explain? 

Thanks
[Image: 2i2mft.jpg]
What A Drag...
I think Extreme Speed can be done, U Turn is a move that requires for the Poke to switch as it attacks, so not possible, the same for a status move like foresight. That is why some moves on here have different mechanic then you would see in the original pokemon games.
Temp Signature Until I can Make A Better One
[Image: omeg_ruby_male_trainer_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d7sj23i.png]
Extreme Speed already in the game

use pokedex move filtering

for the others if they are not available that means they are not easy to code
Thanks for the replies

Also noticed that only 2 Pokemon know extreme speed, I'm sure dragonite entei and others can learn it
What A Drag...
(2014-08-09, 10:06 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: Extreme Speed already in the game

Will they be added eventually?
What A Drag...
Yes, i guess
(2014-08-10, 11:41 AM)Darkvoid Wrote:
(2014-08-09, 10:06 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: Extreme Speed already in the game

Will they be added eventually?

well not in close time because pokemon games are not dependable

however if i code them to the monstermmorpg it would come to pokemonpets too
how do i play?
I didn't find the video helpful as it was blury.
(2014-08-19, 02:35 PM)Cordell Wrote: how do i play?
I didn;t find the video helpful as it was blury.

first read here

https://www.pokemonpets.com/How-To-Play

then watch this it is hd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04cfFZMEgvU&hd=1

third if you still have questions ask them particullary
ask at chat u will get help there
I want to ask someting about "learning new moves" in-game... if two or more pokemon are ready to learn a new move, I click "forget new move" or chose a empty slot or to forget an older move.

but if I choose that option for one "new move", that option closes completly (like there was only one pokemon, which is able to learn a new move). is that by mistake or should it be like that?

I'm not sure, if it's a glitch, a bug, it's normal, etc.? so I thought asking about here in the question-section instead. because my question is also including something about the "moves" ingame, so it could hopefully fit here too?
(2016-05-20, 09:00 PM)Trainer_Sven Wrote: I want to ask someting about "learning new moves" in-game... if two or more pokemon are ready to learn a new move, I click "forget new move" or chose a empty slot or to forget an older move.

but if I choose that option for one "new move", that option closes completly (like there was only one pokemon, which is able to learn a new move). is that by mistake or should it be like that?

I'm not sure, if it's a glitch, a bug, it's normal, etc.? so I thought asking about here in the question-section instead. because my question is also including something about the "moves" ingame, so it could hopefully fit here too?

the other pokemon will simply try to learn that move again after the next fight it does, no worries
(2016-05-20, 09:00 PM)Trainer_Sven Wrote: I want to ask someting about "learning new moves" in-game... if two or more pokemon are ready to learn a new move, I click "forget new move" or chose a empty slot or to forget an older move.

as daeva said

at next battle you will see

alternatively you can do ctrl + left click

that way you can teach multiple pokemon in a single battle :d
okay thanks, Daeva13 and CeFurkan ...I wasn't sure about it, so I thought asking about it (after looking for a fitting section for my question / post)
How can become a victor in the battle? It's quite hard