Poll: Yes or Yes?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dream came true!
82.86%
like the concept, dislike the ideas
14.29%
More things? nah, game's awesome enough!
2.86%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.83 Average
Major Implementation - 20th Zone
(2016-01-24, 07:42 AM)Daeva13 Wrote:
(2016-01-24, 07:22 AM)2008harry Wrote: I support your idea, except for two things
1. High encounter rate of shinies
2. Encounter of megas, mls and msls

Hunting is already super easy, and implementing above said rules will make gymmers obsolete.... And hunters will rule this game Big Grin

well this game is mostly about hunting, so us hunters need bonus too

Hunters already got bonus of no running from ultra rares, legs and shinies / in short now hunting is as easy that it can be termed as  spam hunting for this game, plus bonus events of 2 shinies per maps makes it even more easier.
ya the high shiny encounter rates should bbe totaly dropped from the idea
are you all forgetting that this being a pokemon game, the most important thing is to hunt and get them all? if the level of that new zone will be as hard as they are saying it, it will be a challenge to catch those shinies, so let them be. If that zone would be there only to give fun to "gymmers" lots of people wouldnt bother if it gets implemented or not. Anyone needs to get their fun
cool Idea but we also need a pokemon daycare to breed pokemonSleepy
Rainbow 
(2016-01-24, 09:50 AM)fabby785 Wrote: cool Idea but we also need a pokemon daycare to breed pokemonSleepy

true we really need a pokemon daycare good idea fabHeartSleepySleepy
(2016-01-24, 09:50 AM)fabby785 Wrote: cool Idea but we also need a pokemon daycare to breed pokemonSleepy

There are a lot of trustworthy people in this game that have leveling services like a daycare....so a daycare wouldn't help much
Some Day You'll Leave This World Behind,
So Live a Life You Will Remember
-Avicii: The Nights

Daycares are completely useless. We already have breeding moves being added, and players can get pokes with good ivs and natures easily.
(2016-01-24, 07:22 AM)2008harry Wrote: I support your idea, except for two things

Hunting is already super easy, and implementing above said rules will make gymmers obsolete.... And hunters will rule this game Big Grin

Wish people would actually read.
1. There never was a talk about mega shinies and/or mega shiny legends.
2. Ever seen the encounter Chance for the megas and mega legends? They are so rare, that they are no easy gems or whatever, but an additional chance to get something while going for what you really want.
3. You already said it, there already are events CONSTANTLY means there already are lower odds ALWAYS 24/7, means that some maps with higher odds (which don't have to be 1:5.000) will change absolutely nothing.
4. How can you say that gymming is obsolete ? Pokemon don't level themselves, and Avg Exp just like Avg lvl are still the most relevant ranking factors.
5.Hunters already rule this game since it is a Taming game and hunting is the main focus. On top, DPS influences 3/5 Ranking factors.

So disagreeing to implement more fun, objectives and motivation for ALL players merely cause you fear you're not good enough to claim rank1 afterwards, shouldn't be a legt reason not to implement those things.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2016-01-25, 12:14 AM)Blau Wrote:

2. Ever seen the encounter Chance for the megas and mega legends? They are so rare, that they are no easy gems or whatever, but an additional chance to get something while going for what you really want.
3. You already said it, there already are events CONSTANTLY means there already are lower odds ALWAYS 24/7, means that some maps with higher odds (which don't have to be 1:5.000) will change absolutely nothing.
4. How can you say that gymming is obsolete ? Pokemon don't level themselves, and Avg Exp just like Avg lvl are still the most relevant ranking factors.
5.Hunters already rule this game since it is a Taming game and hunting is the main focus. On top, DPS influences 3/5 Ranking factors.

So disagreeing to implement more fun, objectives and motivation for ALL players merely cause you fear you're not good enough to claim rank1 afterwards, shouldn't be a legt reason not to implement those things.

harry just has bad internet so he can't hunt Tongue
(2016-01-25, 01:01 AM)SomebodyUnown Wrote:

Yes i agree with some Tongue

For blau, I would like to say that amod is no hunter, kun the best ever player of two games is not hunter, I was no hunter myself , so gymming made us rank 1 not hunting Tongue
Ariei and minordaddy are only 2 rulers who were hunters....
Ever char can't rule at the time of kun if you remember ....

But now spam hunting is helping others claim the things of gymmers Tongue

And another thing i am not here for rank 1 again, i am just playing it normally. My rule is long over Tongue
In my opinion, shiny rates should stay the same. The have more value when hardly anyone has that particular shiny. If a lot of people have them, then it lowers the value. Again just my opinion
With spam hunting alreqdy there is no point in adding mega or mega legends here

Moreover increasing shiny rate isnt a good thing either 
Already people get 10 to 15 shinies daily
So do tou want them to just get event 20 to 25 shinies a day ???

It is simply adding all benefits for fast internet players
(2016-01-25, 04:23 AM)kunwar Wrote: With spam hunting alreqdy there is no point in adding mega or mega legends here

Yeah truly agree, already internet dependent game going more and more internet dependent with this idea.
(2016-01-25, 04:23 AM)kunwar Wrote: With spam hunting alreqdy there is no point in adding mega or mega legends here

It is more of the higher level players that find 10-15 shinys a day. Lower level people don't find them as frequently. When a lower level does encounter a shiny they are unprepared because they are unaware of the stat increase the shiny gets in battle. As a result of that, they are unable to catch them. This is just an idea but maybe possibility of finding a shiny decrease, the more shinys a user has.
(2016-01-25, 04:16 AM)2008harry Wrote:
(2016-01-25, 01:01 AM)SomebodyUnown Wrote:

Yes i agree with some Tongue

For blau, I would like to say that amod is no hunter, kun the best ever player of two games is not hunter, I was no hunter myself , so gymming made us rank 1 not hunting Tongue
Ariei and minordaddy are only 2 rulers who were hunters....
Ever char can't rule at the time of kun if you remember ....

But now spam hunting is helping others claim the things of gymmers Tongue

And another thing i am not here for rank 1 again, i am just playing it normally. My rule is long over Tongue

before you can be a gymmers you must be a hunter or you wouldnt have anything to beat the gyms with. Dont make it like gymmers are some special elite, you are just people who enjoy a side of this game more of the others, while hunters enjoys the hunt more. We are all players on the same level of importance and we all want befenefits for what we like, not only the ones who are high in the rankings
Once agan you did not read.
I never said it has to be better than 1:5K which is the current rate on all maps with 2 shinies.
24hours, 7days a week these odds are active.

Including a Single zone with benefits to the appearance rate may it be 1:5k or just 1:7.5k won't Change anything except people may or may not have a map with better odds on a shiny they truly want.
meanwhile the events will still be ongoing means the thing you cry/complain about, is already existing every single second, therefore the Problem you fear won't come with the zone, cause It's long last here.

Well surprise surprise that on the Internet Stuff is about Internet. 
Gymmers can't lvl what they do not have.
However you may obtain a pokemon, it's been hunted by People, therefore hunters still rule this game.
Besides if you would've read, you would know that this zone will be hard and has a guardian on all maps, means hunting spots will be hard to reach.

If kun is as good as he claims, he wouldn't Complain on obsolete things on here.
Since obviously neither of you did the math, nor actually think that concept Through, this Discussion ends here.
There is no use nor benefit for turning this in a pointless Debate on odds, therefore, may other players state their opinion.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2016-01-25, 08:46 AM)Blau Wrote: Once agan you did not read.
I never said it has to be better than 1:5K which is the current rate on all maps with 2 shinies.
24hours, 7days a week these odds are active.

Including a Single zone with benefits to the appearance rate may it be 1:5k or just 1:7.5k won't Change anything except people may or may not have a map with better odds on a shiny they truly want.
meanwhile the events will still be ongoing means the thing you cry/complain about, is already existing every single second, therefore the Problem you fear won't come with the zone, cause It's long last here.

Well surprise surprise that on the Internet Stuff is about Internet. 
Gymmers can't lvl what they do not have.
However you may obtain a pokemon, it's been hunted by People, therefore hunters still rule this game.
Besides if you would've read, you would know that this zone will be hard and has a guardian on all maps, means hunting spots will be hard to reach.

If kun is as good as he claims, he wouldn't Complain on obsolete things on here.
Since obviously neither of you did the math, nor actually think that concept Through, this Discussion ends here.
There is no use nor benefit for turning this in a pointless Debate on odds, therefore, may other players state their opinion.

Well said and thank you. Since there is the possibility to get new medals or signs, I was thinking, could be a cool add the creation of some new special held items that can be won only from the guardians of each map.
I am good not a robot that i can match everything
With hunting shinies that is fine with me if ts 1:5k in  a map 

But making mega and mega legend is no way i m gonna like with any justification

Talking about m3o giga zenith 1:55k   so do you want the fast hunters to get 1 giga zenith every day in  a game which is suppose to be hard ???

If you do gym max 15m is the income and 300m take so many days and  tou want that to be wasy as well???

If its about shiny or ancient that is f9 but sorry i dont suplort the giga in m3o nor mega here

And since ita not an update made by. Cef. I am just  keeping my point so plz dont feel anything offensive or personal
Hmm, lets see here. first off, it is very rare that anyone gets 10-15 shinies in a day, even the most frequent hunters can't manage that on a daily basis. Even with an alternate account, its still unlikely. Secondly, According to the original thread posted by Blau, the chances for encountering a mega is even higher than the chance for encountering a shiny without an event (1 out of 10k steps for shinies) by 5000 or more steps (1 out of 15,000 steps)! Which is much, much harder to find, and honestly, wouldn't even be worth as much as the shiny in the first place. All Blau is doing, is giving players another incentive to find the game interesting.

To be completely honest, the people complaining about the idea, won't even try to make a better one, or offer an alternative. So if you have nothing constructive to add to the idea, or make a better one, then its simple: don't complain. 
It is because of people like those, that nothing ever gets done in the game, or nothing better comes that will benefit every single player in this game. 
People should be very excited about this new addition to the game, even if it isn't what people want, because as it is now, there are people still complaining that the game is getting old/ too easy. This idea has every intent, to stop the game from being monotonous and boring (I don't think that, but it is a sentiment of a lot of players)
This idea should be implemented, and if there is any doubt that it should be, i want those doubters to come up with something to replace it. I can tell Blau is frustrated by the results this thread has gotten, and for good reason; because for all of the time he's spent trying to come up with this idea to stop complaints and players from leaving the game, this is met with complaints, as well as disinterest? 

I am not arguing or trying to make people mad, it's just something to consider, and reflect upon. I feel like i speak for everyone when i say, that we the players, need a bigger and better challenge beyond the 19th gym. Because after beating that, what else is there? This idea, while it may not be the perfect idea, is still a very well thought out answer to that question that people ask every single day. I support this 110 percent. Thank you for this idea, and the effort you've put into this Blau.
My mottos: A real man knows that he cannot be perfect, but still, he strives for perfection
True strength only comes when you've fallen many times, but not only got up, but came up stronger than before

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR51xtTgM0-DXAH3iRLczw...uDNPFt7RhP]
F.T.B Eli
(2016-01-26, 02:01 AM)ftb_eli Wrote: Hmm, lets see here. first off, it is very rare that anyone gets 10-15 shinies in a day, even the most frequent hunters can't manage that on a daily basis. Even with an alternate account, its still unlikely. Secondly, According to the original thread posted by Blau, the chances for encountering a mega is even higher than the chance for encountering a shiny without an event (1 out of 10k steps for shinies) by 5000 or more steps (1 out of 15,000 steps)! Which is much, much harder to find, and honestly, wouldn't even be worth as much as the shiny in the first place. All Blau is doing, is giving players another incentive to find the game interesting.

To be completely honest, the people complaining about the idea, won't even try to make a better one, or offer an alternative. So if you have nothing constructive to add to the idea, or make a better one, then its simple: don't complain. 
It is because of people like those, that nothing ever gets done in the game, or nothing better comes that will benefit every single player in this game. 
People should be very excited about this new addition to the game, even if it isn't what people want, because as it is now, there are people still complaining that the game is getting old/ too easy. This idea has every intent, to stop the game from being monotonous and boring (I don't think that, but it is a sentiment of a lot of players)
This idea should be implemented, and if there is any doubt that it should be, i want those doubters to come up with something to replace it. I can tell Blau is frustrated by the results this thread has gotten, and for good reason; because for all of the time he's spent trying to come up with this idea to stop complaints and players from leaving the game, this is met with complaints, as well as disinterest? 

I am not arguing or trying to make people mad, it's just something to consider, and reflect upon. I feel like i speak for everyone when i say, that we the players, need a bigger and better challenge beyond the 19th gym. Because after beating that, what else is there? This idea, while it may not be the perfect idea, is still a very well thought out answer to that question that people ask every single day. I support this 110 percent. Thank you for this idea, and the effort you've put into this Blau.

to  be clear when on holidays or free days they do get so many shinies and its not rare at all 

1 per 15k is not hard secondly and plz  take consideration of m3o too as it is getting implemented in both games and if you dont play i would suggest just dont post things you dont know about 

third i have full right to say what i want so you dont tell me what t say or not  and it wa s a suggestion not a complaint and if it looks like complaint to you then i dont care what you think 

and already so many things are added what do you want me to give more and more ideas ?????

last thing is  i need challenge too and  i am is support on 20th gym , hard game   orr even shiny there is nice or different class pokemon \\\

but what is the mega here or giga zenith here and i already pm  cef. the reason so its upto him to decide that
Well thats great and very nice comment to end this fight like looking thread into peaceful end of debate kun
(2016-01-26, 04:53 AM)kunwar Wrote:
(2016-01-26, 02:01 AM)ftb_eli Wrote: Hmm, lets see here. first off, it is very rare that anyone gets 10-15 shinies in a day, even the most frequent hunters can't manage that on a daily basis. Even with an alternate account, its still unlikely. Secondly, According to the original thread posted by Blau, the chances for encountering a mega is even higher than the chance for encountering a shiny without an event (1 out of 10k steps for shinies) by 5000 or more steps (1 out of 15,000 steps)! Which is much, much harder to find, and honestly, wouldn't even be worth as much as the shiny in the first place. All Blau is doing, is giving players another incentive to find the game interesting.

to  be clear when on holidays or free days they do get so many shinies and its not rare at all 

1 per 15k is not hard secondly and plz  take consideration of m3o too as it is getting implemented in both games and if you dont play i would suggest just dont post things you dont know about 

third i have full right to say what i want so you dont tell me what t say or not  and it wa s a suggestion not a complaint and if it looks like complaint to you then i dont care what you think 

and already so many things are added what do you want me to give more and more ideas ?????

last thing is  i need challenge too and  i am is support on 20th gym , hard game   orr even shiny there is nice or different class pokemon \\\

but what is the mega here or giga zenith here and i already pm  cef. the reason so its upto him to decide that
Like i stated in my reply, my comment was not directed towards anyone, nor was I trying to be offensive. If i was, I apologize.

That being said, allow me to counter what kun said: "To be clear when on holidays or free days they do get so many shinies and its not rare at all"

Who exactly kun? Some and kostas, maybe, ch can too sometimes, and as well as minor when he decides to hunt hard. for the rest of the hunters however, it is very rare for anyone to go over 10 shinies in a day, lets be honest here.
Also, it isn't like 1 out of 15k for megas in only one zone that only the best players can get into isn't as devious and counterproductive as you make it seem to be. Not everyone will catch megas and mega legends, and they'll be more rare than shinies are, so i have no problem with that at all. It isn't like every  zone will make megas available to be caught. 

Thirdly: Like i said, I wasn't trying to offend anyone by what I said in my previous comment. Yes, you do have the right to say whatever you feel like, but at the same time, i also have the right to argue about why your stance on this idea is wrong.
Now i'm only speaking on the pp implementation, I know nothing about m3o. That being said, since this is the pp forum, lets not bring m3o into this discussion, as they are two separate games, and have different players, as well as different concerns.

Fourthly: I wasn't asking you specifically, nor was i directing my statement towards you. That was a general statement. Players complain and complain, but do they offer any ideas, suggestions, or viewpoints that will help the game? Nope, not the majority of them anyway. You took my comment too personally, when it was a general statement. 

Now, if i'm not being clear enough, let me say again, that my comments are not directed towards any specific person, or any other comments in this thread. This is a subjective viewpoint, and is not meant to be offensive in any way.
My mottos: A real man knows that he cannot be perfect, but still, he strives for perfection
True strength only comes when you've fallen many times, but not only got up, but came up stronger than before

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR51xtTgM0-DXAH3iRLczw...uDNPFt7RhP]
F.T.B Eli
(2016-01-26, 05:23 AM)ftb_eli Wrote:
(2016-01-26, 04:53 AM)kunwar Wrote:

Like i stated in my reply, my comment was not directed towards anyone, nor was I trying to be offensive. If i was, I apologize.

That being said, allow me to counter what kun said: "To be clear when on holidays or free days they do get so many shinies and its not rare at all"

Who exactly kun? Some and kostas, maybe, ch can too sometimes, and as well as minor when he decides to hunt hard. for the rest of the hunters however, it is very rare for anyone to go over 10 shinies in a day, lets be honest here.
Also, it isn't like 1 out of 15k for megas in only one zone that only the best players can get into isn't as devious and counterproductive as you make it seem to be. Not everyone will catch megas and mega legends, and they'll be more rare than shinies are, so i have no problem with that at all. It isn't like every  zone will make megas available to be caught. 

Thirdly: Like i said, I wasn't trying to offend anyone by what I said in my previous comment. Yes, you do have the right to say whatever you feel like, but at the same time, i also have the right to argue about why your stance on this idea is wrong.
Now i'm only speaking on the pp implementation, I know nothing about m3o. That being said, since this is the pp forum, lets not bring m3o into this discussion, as they are two separate games, and have different players, as well as different concerns.

Fourthly: I wasn't asking you specifically, nor was i directing my statement towards you. That was a general statement. Players complain and complain, but do they offer any ideas, suggestions, or viewpoints that will help the game? Nope, not the majority of them anyway. You took my comment too personally, when it was a general statement. 

Now, if i'm not being clear enough, let me say again, that my comments are not directed towards any specific person, or any other comments in this thread. This is a subjective viewpoint, and is not meant to be offensive in any way.

it looked more specific directed towards me only  andtalking about hunters  which oyu named yea they get and why others dont get is slow net or the time

if others want they can easily get 10 shinies a day 

talking about zoen 20 yea specific players can enter but those who enter  dont need everything 

those who enter zone 20 already gets good rewards 
1. good moeny and exp 
2. shiny encounter
3. different class pokemon

and also with pvp coming that is one more thing for the players who can enter zone 20 
yea no one will catch mega or mega legends imo  so what is point of that . . its fast to get legend of good nature and mega it as 100m is not much  isntead of hutnin 35k step and find a bad one 

so that is enough but as said its cef's game cef.'s moeny so lets not argue and leave everythign to cefurkan only
This thread is here because cef wants PLAYERS views on things.
It however is Not here for pointless Debates.
If people disagree it's cool, but they should have a reason. 
Just stating ifs and buts without even reading (yes, This time it's directed at both you, kun and Harry) or actually for once bringing valid points, leads nowhere.
1. You're not playing m3o either. Having an acc =/= playing.
2. For the absolute last time... the megas are additional things to hunt WHILE you shiny hunt. They aren't meant to be easy to get, since then, you would complain about them benefiting hunters again.
Saying they are pointless AND saying they unfairly benefit ? Doesn't add up nor does it make sense.
If you're against it, it's cool, but don't try to bring that kind of pointless reasons in.

As to Giga-Zenith, you really think i just flat out decided that on my own? 
I talked it over with players, and if they deem the odds to be fair, they can't be as absurd as you put them.
But once more a bit of math.
1:55000 means 5,5ancients before one giga zen.
5.5 ancients = more than 3.9m

So instead of simply stating something like : 
"Hey, that looks like free 300m, why Not rather make it so that gigas can appear as an event with a 1:x chance in last zone"
You bring invalid reasons, try to justify them with vague results you observed a few times etc.
The people which hunt ALREADY get their whatever 10+ a day, the last zone won't impact that.
With that being said, i'm done pointing out the things, now it is upon the players to decide Big Grin

P.s.: just to clear it out, I'm not frustrated, nor do i feel personally attacked, lol.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2016-01-26, 07:59 AM)Blau Wrote: This thread is here because cef wants PLAYERS views on things.
It however is Not here for pointless Debates.
If people disagree it's cool, but they should have a reason. 
Just stating ifs and buts without even reading (yes, This time it's directed at both you, kun and Harry) or actually for once bringing valid points, leads nowhere.
1. You're not playing m3o either. Having an acc =/= playing.
2. For the absolute last time... the megas are additional things to hunt WHILE you shiny hunt. They aren't meant to be easy to get, since then, you would complain about them benefiting hunters again.
Saying they are pointless AND saying they unfairly benefit ? Doesn't add up nor does it make sense.
If you're against it, it's cool, but don't try to bring that kind of pointless reasons in.

As to Giga-Zenith, you really think i just flat out decided that on my own? 
I talked it over with players, and if they deem the odds to be fair, they can't be as absurd as you put them.
But once more a bit of math.
1:55000 means 5,5ancients before one giga zen.
5.5 ancients = more than 3.9m

So instead of simply stating something like : 
"Hey, that looks like free 300m, why Not rather make it so that gigas can appear as an event with a 1:x chance in last zone"
You bring invalid reasons, try to justify them with vague results you observed a few times etc.
The people which hunt ALREADY get their whatever 10+ a day, the last zone won't impact that.
With that being said, i'm done pointing out the things, now it is upon the players to decide Big Grin

P.s.: just to clear it out, I'm not frustrated, nor do i feel personally attacked, lol.

whatever man 
like i said i stated my points if you think its unreasonable thats f9 with me 

its upto cef. so its his decision thats what i  m saying in past 3 posts

and instead of saying me tell the other person to stop arguing about it because i m not gonna stop replying if i get a reply so debate isnt going to end

so just close the topic 
i stated my opinion so there want any point to question about it as it always gonna lead to debate

edit :- as as m3o i m not playing thats my choice but that doesnt matter i wont ever play and i m still a good rank it isnt  i am a noob that i should stop talking about it as i dont know anything
love it
yes  sweet new zone and megas ^^
Thumbs Up 
O MY ARCEUS i have waiting a life for this WinkWinkWinkWinkSmileSmileSmileSmile

Thumbnail(s)

like a dream came true
i have been waiting for zone 20 i say best idea to make blau go for it.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin