Poll: Yes or Yes?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dream came true!
82.86%
like the concept, dislike the ideas
14.29%
More things? nah, game's awesome enough!
2.86%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.83 Average
Major Implementation - 20th Zone
You have my support! +1 (Also let's not have mega pokemons, only mega legendary catchable, maybe shiny-legendaries or shiny-megas also which would be great.)
[Image: untitled_drawing_by_ali_purdy_ferguson-d7wdeqw.png]
Nice , but i want that agregee the pokemones found in 20 zone has ivs > 20 xD  Smile
(2016-01-27, 09:36 PM)ImNoob Wrote: Nice , but i want that agregee the pokemones found in 20 zone has ivs > 20 xD  Smile

No.
Here is the problem, some of the battles are really hard! How can I defeat it?HuhHuh
(2016-01-28, 11:32 PM)Chibi Celebi Wrote:
Here is the problem, some of the battles are really hard! How can I defeat it?HuhHuh
Git gud.
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
Well, since the threads now enjoy the Attention they deserve, i will state a detailed in depth explanation on the aspects.

Uber Dificulty

Well, the point is to get a zone where you really have to think and feel challenged, currently the only challenge there is, would be 19th gym.
So to bring back challenge, and reward feeling, we need more Dificulty. 

The idea is PvP specs; Not only possible megas on a NPC's team, but also more boost (not too much tho), Moves which don't compromise of the last 4 learned, and a set up which people would use, Example : Regirock as Phys wall, Regice as sp.wall, Mega-Alakazam as sp.Sweeper, Mega-Haxorus as phys.sweeper. Deoxys-Defense as wall, and Slaking as Phys.Tank.

On top, the guardian, which as always, stays a bit stronger and is at the end of every route.
The Gym which will be pretty much a more difficult 19th zone Gym.
The 4-5 additional gym like Colosseum will prove another Challenge, no badges from those but Victory Insignia, which won't impact rank, but are something to brag with. Possible as a second badge line. 
They are Planned to be Theme-Based; 1 for Status Reduction, 1 with walls only etc.

The Rewards

Not much to say here, to enable even more lvling / gold grinding, and to compensate for the time investment on the difficulty - meaning a rewarding zone, which will be worth going to - EXP and Gold Rewards will be high.
On the Colosseum even more.

Hunting Perks

Well, there are constantly Events where 2 Shinies are on 1Map.
That means, the Chance for those is 0.01 + 0.01 that means twice as high, turning 1/10.000 into 1/5.000.
So there are Several ways to Do this;
●1. We set the Chance in that Zone to 0.02 (1/5.000) by default.
•or 1/7.500 or whatever. 
●2. We allow 1Shiny-Legend and 1Shiny on each Map in that Zone permanently.
•Could be most wanted ones, like Dialga, Mewtwo, Slaking, Eevee.
•Allows for a voting Feature in which community could vote on which shinies will be in that Zone.
As to making Megas huntable: Megas have a value of 25m/100m, which isn't that much. Shinies already have a base value of 50-80m. The Megas are one way to erase hunting Monotonie, without breaking the game like making 2billion Shiny-Mega-Legends available.
There aswell are several ways to do this:
●1. Making one Mega available on the Maps in that Zone (early maps reg Mega, later Maps Mega-Legend) with odds like 1/15.000 (1.5x shiny Rarity) for Megas and something like 1/30.000 (3x shiny Rarity) for Mega-Legends.
•The point is not to make it lucrative, but to allow for another class to be hunted WHILE Continuing to fill the Shiny-Dex.
●2. There could be both classes on one Map.
●3. Allowing them to appear as Events in the last Zone.
•Megas with Shiny odds, MLegends with double shiny odds, or whatever you folks deem to be most appropriate or what CeF will agree on.

Now as to RBs, i see it Hard to realize since that would require (as to my knowledge) RBs turning into a class of their own, much like Shinies, Shiny Megas, Shiny-Mega-Legends etc. are.
However :
●There might could be daily/weekly events, increasing general IV odds on Pokemon, like you're twice as likely to finde a Pokemon with higher than 20IVs etc.
Note : it depends on whether CeF can/or wants it.

Player Features

As stated, it would be neat to make Champions Zone a Hall-Of-Fame -ish Zone.
And as such an ideal way would be to give Players (the best that is) an NPC.
Those NPCs can either be placed in a Bonus Area (like after last Gym or a seperate way leading to it) or around the Maps in non crucial places.
● Like Manage Reward Pokemon, where players can "manage" the nature of those, there could be a section further down in which they can manage the NPC
•The Team Pokemon - as to what class / how many of those etc. it can be discussed later. 
•The Moves (Moveset)
•Held Items.

Note : it's not PvP, you won't fight AS the NPC, players will just fight AGAINST it in the last Zone.

Furthermore, to really eternalize them, the NPCs will be named after your account name(otherwise it would just be a random npc that a random player may or may not have Customized). And your achievement. Example : 
NPC 
Blau (Best looking Mod) 
Or 
NPC
Blau (1st in PvP Tourny)
To deepen the "unique" aspect, these NPCs should have an own Sprite, only for the NPC and the Player which earned it.
●Could be recolored existing Sprites
●Coul be new made ones
•Of Course, there needs to be a Set for those who got 20badges anyways.
Like said, those could be earned via Ranking and/or a Toury for that, and/or even to Players which already helped out a lot (ideas / advertising etc.)

Zone / Maps

The Zone should be pretty straight forward. Means one main "Road" leading to the last Gym. On that main "Road", there should be like 2maps which additionally provide one way up and one down, meaning  2 crossroad maps.
These lead to a Colosseum each. Last Colosseum could be on same Map as the Gym.
Now :
●Will be reachable from the Ship in GMC (Grand Monster Capital)
●Could be implemented via "minimal " work :
•There could be a map of each zone cut together to form last zone.
•Something like 19th gym edited onto Starfall and recolored.
→ will add Bonus zone flair, Doesn't require too much work.

●completely new Zone made.
•Victory Road flair like walking an inpressive way while you know there comes the boom.
•Can make new buildings for Gym and Colosseum. 

Allright, i hope that gave you an idea and helped you to understand it better, thanks for taking the time to read it, with said being said : -Bump- :p

-Blau
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
it sounds amazing and all (with that i mean i really want it). but there is just 1 thing that this pokemon game misses as a pokemon game. 

an evil organization . so maybe we can something with that too? >.> 
So, I think we should notify Cef on making this 1) happen, 2) select players for testing and 3) happen - again -
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
Being a casual player, am stuck in the 50s, too lazy to level up some of my pets for balanced power in the gyms...

But reality is, a game must evolve, both for serious gamers and the more casual ones. So it means new things that are hard core, and new things (zones, pets, etc.) for the casual players...

I welcome both Smile
i really like the idea blau , good effort my friend
and i hope its created and lunched as soon as possible  Big Grin
Charizard Rules

[Image: latest?cb=20120724210625&path-prefix=protagonist]
wow!!!!!!!!!
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
does commons,uncommon,rare,ultra rare still can be found in the last zone?
[Image: grimmjow_signature__by_ruki_rukia-d7mgjue.png]
(2016-04-09, 12:48 AM)RAYMASTER Wrote: does commons,uncommon,rare,ultra rare still can be found in the last zone?

Rare pokemon can't be rare if there aren't the 99.99999% other pokes...
its nice blau let we all talk to cef ok my friends
Love dis idea ill finally do wayyy more huntin and map traveling:p
Hope cef lets this happen gl blau
i guess it sounds alright. i mean, even if you added it people that just started can just skim through the other 19 zones before going getting the badges. what you could do is add sun and moon pokemon to only this zone and make it so you can only get in by having the other badges. then the victory road gig can be further implemented by rite of passage. a sort of ritual zone, if you will, where all the big boys and girls can play.
sounds really nice alleron for seventh generation mons only in 20th zone Big Grin
[Image: done_opt_1.jpg]

I am a Rank Freak. Now hold a legendary record of being Rank 1 in both games Pokemonpets and Monstermmorpg
Dont get confused over username though, it is jecklin over there.
ok sound interestingHuh but this is not nice idea attest i can't agree with you alleron Tongue
state the reason guru ? Whats the reason for disagreement?

I am a Rank Freak. Now hold a legendary record of being Rank 1 in both games Pokemonpets and Monstermmorpg
its simple dude 
ok!!
let me know first why do you think it will great Huh
I also agree with Gurvinder, this is not the best idea. I wouldn't like to have all sun & moon pokemons in one map. If all pokemons are in one map, everyone in the game rush to this map, to catch all pokemons of sun & moon, even with least probability, one will get only new Pokemon(sun and moon), and there is a likely chance that some of the players don't even go to other maps(trying to get all sun & moon pokemons).
(2016-11-24, 01:26 AM)RLR Wrote: I also agree with Gurvinder, this is not the best idea. I wouldn't like to have all sun & moon pokemons in one map. If all pokemons are in one map, everyone in the game rush to this map, to catch all pokemons of sun & moon, even with least probability, one will get only new Pokemon(sun and moon), and there is a likely chance that some of the players don't even go to other maps(trying to get all sun & moon pokemons).

yeah i agree, pokes should be on all maps like everything else, makes it even ; ) from what i hear 20th zone has a ton going for it already
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
one more thing this idea can be nice because it will motivate players for learn more, work hard more and play more what!!! wait... we are not here for hardware and learning Dodgy  we are here for fun... this idea can be fun for us because mostly forum's active players are well trained we can enter in 20th zone easily but what about others Huh  

i think every single player deserve sun and moon Pokemon not only strong player (big boys and girls)
o.o, then majority wins i take my words back, not nice idea Tongue

Zone 20, An idea we had long ago.

Now it is happening.

This is great Big Grin.
all of it sounds awesome i cant wait for it to actually happen i want the challenge and more gold exp and new pokes Smilegreat idea
GhostJokerCoen
Gonna revive this thread.

Should happen. 

Easily enough cause people still crave challenge. 
While i agree that not 100% of the game can be hard for it'll scare of alot of our "casual player"-base, we simply need more challenge, therefore having one BONUS zone to get that  is basically maximal beneficial.

For everything else, read the in depth description along with the original post
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
i fully support this.
it should be implied because lot of players seeks more challenge for.
But i don't want rbs there personally tbh
and new costume idea would be great too because i see lot of player having same Tongue
if it gets then good otherwise 
Personally,
i am interested in your other thread along with this get that pvp thing implemented @blau 

https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Big...ders-Event