Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fight with wild Pokemon
To be able to flee without defeat all my Pokemon
(2014-10-21, 08:22 AM)max mad Wrote: To be able to flee without defeat all my Pokemon

You are allowed to Flee Before you can Battle But please Note Sometimes you have to battle the Pokemon and you have to beat it Or lose all the time but I think you like to win so yeah you can Also Press The Keyboard R Or E R is for run and E is For Battling.

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 28is3eb.jpg]

Legends Are upon Us Where The shadows Live in the Mysterious world. There are still Mysteries of Element of Shadow. Shadows aren't created they are born.
(2014-10-21, 09:50 AM)LegendsOfShadow Wrote:
(2014-10-21, 08:22 AM)max mad Wrote: To be able to flee without defeat all my Pokemon

You are allowed to Flee Before you can Battle But please Note Sometimes you have to battle the Pokemon and you have to beat it Or lose all the time but I think you like to win so yeah you can Also Press The Keyboard R Or E R is for run and E is For Battling.

If i make, but there are times that you have to fight in all forms and if you don't have cp or not want spend it (for example when you are looking for a shiny or a legendary)
(2014-10-21, 10:00 AM)max mad Wrote:
(2014-10-21, 09:50 AM)LegendsOfShadow Wrote:

If i make, but there are times that you have to fight in all forms and if you don't have cp or not want spend it (for example when you are looking for a shiny or a legendary)
You sometimes you have fight Pateince and luck are what makes finding a shiny or a Legendary you just can't be like jusy spending
time looking it wont work that way.
[Image: 28is3eb.jpg]

Legends Are upon Us Where The shadows Live in the Mysterious world. There are still Mysteries of Element of Shadow. Shadows aren't created they are born.