Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Discussion New Rules
(2017-01-09, 12:18 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: ok i plan to update rules to : https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Dis...#pid150177

will add additional stuff that

banning fake accounts does not require any screenshot

Absolutely forgot about what to do with Staff Members Chat?
Do we need a rule for moderators to prohibit of giving out any info from Staff Members Chat?
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
(2017-01-09, 08:33 PM)Mysterium Wrote:
(2017-01-09, 12:18 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: ok i plan to update rules to : https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Dis...#pid150177

will add additional stuff that

banning fake accounts does not require any screenshot

Absolutely forgot about what to do with Staff Members Chat?
Do we need a rule for moderators to prohibit of giving out any info from Staff Members Chat?

yes. we definitely need it.what happens in mod chat must stay in mod chat.it must not be leaked.
Updated:
https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Dis...#pid150177
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
(2017-01-11, 07:55 PM)Mysterium Wrote: Updated:
https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Dis...#pid150177

updated rules in the both games
Revision 2.

Quote:1. General Rules:

1.1. Using any kind of bot, software or tool to farm monsters, gold etc. is strictly prohibited.

1.2. Buying or selling gold, monsters, and/or items for real money is strictly prohibited. Those found selling for real money will be permanently banned from the game immediately.
1.2.1. To prevent the permanent ban, you're required to donate an equal amount to the game.

1.3. Username and game profile avatar is prohibited to contain curses, sexual content, racism, drugs, alcohol, inappropriate persons, offenses, provocations and/or slurs. Impersonation of Moderators is also prohibited.
1.3.1. Player with prohibited username and/or profile avatar will be banned from chat and will be given a single warning to change username and/or profile avatar within next 24 hours.
1.3.1.1. Refusing to do so will result in deletion of offending player's account.

2. Chat Rules:

2.1. Advertising competitor (excluding Nintendo's) or harmful sites, mocking PPets, M3O or their owner, encouraging to consume drugs or alcohol, and sexual content is strictly prohibited.

2.2. You are prohibited to swear, bypass chat's word filter, bait (deliberately annoy or taunt) Moderators, ask to become a Moderator, or flame, troll or harass other players for the purpose of inciting anger or frustration.

2.3. Any topic prone to create arguments is to be dropped once it turns heated or boring.
2.3.1. If a moderator says, that a topic needs to be dropped, it must be dropped immediately.

2.4. Do not share your personal information (like your age, name, phone number, email address, home address etc.), even if fake.
2.4.1. Sharing on your own risk is not an excuse and is also not allowed.

2.5. You are not allowed to beg or ask for free monsters, gold or items.

2.6. Spam:

2.6.1. Excessive spamming of a pattern - more than 3 in a row (e.g. xoxoxoxo) - is not allowed.

2.6.2. Excessive usage of letters, numbers, punctuation marks or symbols (including emoticons) - more than 5 of same in a row (e.g. ??????) - is not allowed.

2.6.3. You are allowed to have only up to 5 emoticons and/or smileys in your message.

2.6.4. No posting more than 6 times in a row.

2.6.5. Posting messages that consist of nonsense or button mashing (e.g. w1ei!4gux), or repeatedly posting the same statement, is not allowed.

2.6.6. Do not roleplay.

2.6.7. Do not flirt.

2.6.8. Only one @username link per message is allowed in Global Chat and Trade Chat.

2.6.9. Global and Trade Chat are English only.

2.6.10. Do not post Market/Shop or Bazaar advertisements or related conversations outside Trade Chat.

2.6.11. Do not use emoticons and/or smileys in Trade Chat.

3. Global Chat:

3.1. Foreign greetings are allowed in Global Chat.
3.1.1. Using a foreign language to explain that Global Chat is English only, is allowed.

4. Trade Chat:

4.1. Trade Chat is only for Market/Shop and Bazaar advertisements and related conversations.
4.1.1. No more than 5 posts in a row.
4.1.1.1. Wait until your message is out of the view in chat,  or delete your old message, before posting the same again.

5. Random Chat:

5.1. Rules from 2.6.1. to 2.6.6. do not apply for Random Chat.

6. Guild Chat:

6.1. The Guild Leader states what's allowed and what isn't.
6.1.1. You should still respect rule 2.3.

7. Moderator Rules:

7.1. Moderators need to stay updated on the rules.
7.1.1. All Moderators are to follow the rules at all times. Repeated failure to do so will result in the loss of the title.

7.2. A CM's job is to ensure no chat rules are broken while they're online.
7.2.1. SCMs are to watch on CMs as well. GAs are to watch on SCMs and CMs.

7.3. Abusing your power in any way, even jokingly, is strictly prohibited.
7.3.1. Provoking players to break rules is also strictly prohibited.

7.4. Sharing a CM or higher title account is strictly prohibited.

7.5. Sharing contents of Staff Members Chat is prohibited.

7.6. In case of an offense:

7.6.1. Reward point system for breaking the rules:
1.5 points for breaking rule 2.1., 7.3. (including 7.3.1.) or 7.4.
1 point for breaking rule 2.2. or 7.5.
0.5 points for breaking a rule from 2.3. to 2.5. or any rule under 2.6., 3. or 4.
7.6.1.1. Once a player has accumulated at least 6 points, the user is eligible for permanent ban from chat. For that report the player with all the required evidence to CeFurkan.

7.6.2. Banning (ban is IP based):
In case of breaking a 1.5 point rule: ban without warning first.
1 point rule: warn 2x, and ban on 3rd.
0.5 point rule: warn 4x, ban on 5th.
7.6.2.1. Reuse your warnings count; e.g. if you have already warned 2x for breaking a 0.5 point rule and offender has broken a 1 point rule, then you don't need to warn for breaking a 1 point rule before banning.

7.6.3. How to act:
Step 1: always screenshot for evidence first (filename: username - date, time).
Step 2: remove offense.
Step 3: according to rule 7.6.2., warn about breaking the rules and link to the rules, or ban.
7.6.3.1. Even if a player has been permanently banned from chat, do not delete any screenshots relating to that player.

8. Other:

8.1. If you lend gold, items and/or monsters to other players, and they do not return, Moderators are not responsible for your poor judgement. Use caution when giving your stuff to other players.

8.2. Moderators are not responsible if your account is fished or hacked, because you used a link in chat or PM.

8.3. You are responsible for your accounts activities. Blaming other people (e.g. family, friends etc.) is not an excuse for misbehaving or breaking the rules; you will still be held accountable.
good work
2.6.8. Only one @username link per message is allowed in Global Chat and Trade Chat.  
since its user for greeting even though only 1 gets linked but people do see names 

apart from thhis 

and  emotion emojis should be allowed in trade chat 
ok, first off, make it clear "only 1 of the SAME username link per message" trade chat must allow all Languages as seen when hovering over it in game, go back to the way random chat was, e.g. you can post several of the same username link and trade chat / trade chit chat in random chat, all the old rules for random chat should be back to normal, looking good though and trade chat needs to go back to on advertisments and discussing trades for random chat
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
greetings in trade chat as well jsut hi, hello
2 unknown persons trade and dealing atleast deserve to say hi to each otehr

not every1 uses global to talk but  i think its there so nvm 

and like sea said all languages in trade chat
(2017-01-26, 06:24 AM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: greetings in trade chat as well jsut hi, hello
2 unknown persons trade and dealing atleast deserve to say hi to each otehr

not every1 uses global to talk but  i think its there so nvm 

and like sea said all languages in trade chat

well some ppl just say "hello" to chat there not to greet there and since its not meant for chit chatting since we have global and random chat for that,

but thats just my opinion

btw another that must be added to rule 2.2 is mocking other players.... there have been a lot of ppl mocking lately
Trade Chat is only for Market/Shop and Bazaar advertisements and related conversations. this is one rule i see alot still getting people warned upon in trade chat. players talk about trading or selling or stating what level or poke they have or want and i've seen mods pop on warning the players  Trade Chat is only for Market/Shop and Bazaar advertisements ONLY. Then also no need for point system make it siimple warn the player who is breaking the rules then screenshot it and ban them on there second offense no need to wait and wait to ban them. rules are made for reason and players are gonna break them over and over rather they read them or not. plus i truly believe we should be able to talk about other games in global, random chat i think its allowed in random but not fully sure lol but because its another convo starter not everyone wants to talk about pokemon pets no offense seriously but its just something else because some and a lot of spend 8 hours or more on here and chat is dead so much because we are literally limited to what we can talk about which is crazy lol but this is my personal opinion whoever likes it thanks if not still okay have fun everyone Smile
GhostJokerCoen
(2017-01-27, 02:28 PM)ghostjokercoen Wrote: Trade Chat is only for Market/Shop and Bazaar advertisements and related conversations. this is one rule i see alot still getting people warned upon in trade chat. players talk about trading or selling or stating what level or poke they have or want and i've seen mods pop on warning the players  Trade Chat is only for Market/Shop and Bazaar advertisements ONLY. Then also no need for point system make it siimple warn the player who is breaking the rules then screenshot it and ban them on there second offense no need to wait and wait to ban them. rules are made for reason and players are gonna break them over and over rather they read them or not. plus i truly believe we should be able to talk about other games in global, random chat i think its allowed in random but not fully sure lol but because its another convo starter not everyone wants to talk about pokemon pets no offense seriously but its just something else because some and a lot of spend 8 hours or more on here and chat is dead so much because we are literally limited to what we can talk about which is crazy lol but this is my personal opinion whoever likes it thanks if not still okay have fun everyone Smile
well, i totally agree with you. and i support that we should be able to talk about other games as well.. maybe not a lot but we should be able to share with others what we play and where we spend our time.
Okidoke, gonna get this started again.

As to those which have created the lists, amazing work so far. 

But, i fear it fails the point.

We need to kill off rules, and only keep those essential to keep some order in chat. 
Example would be:

Keep trade chat to trade related stuff etc.

No harassing other players for it'll create flame wars which will be massively Killing of chat atmosphere. 

All I'm seeing now is 
More rules
More complicated design
Less strictness on executing rules
Ergo no point in making more specified rules
When you're allowed to break more.
Thereby simply kill off rules which are not ESSENTIAL.

Now what would be essential? 
That is the point of the thread.
Finding the agreement of our PLAYERBASE.
Our players keep the game alive, younger ones and older ones, casuals and hardcore gamers,  new players and those from pokecraft.

So both need to suggest, so we can find an agreement which leaves all sides relatively happy Big Grin
And of course we mods will help deciding what's essential for we have the experience on some aspects which may or may not benefit rules.

As to above's suggestion

I kind of agree to the games stuff.
Afterall rather have them talk about it on HERE instead of having them not talk at all or go to a game where they can.. that is as harmful for us as indirect advertising. 

That said, GO PLAY POKEMONGAME.EXAMPLE ITS AMAZING..naturally shouldn't be allowed.
But talking about what you like in another game or like better on that game compared on here may benefit us aswell in terms of changes. 

P.s.: @CeFurkan sorry, my rl is occupying me heavily, so i couldn't react to your in-forum-pm.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2017-01-27, 06:49 PM)Blau Wrote: Okidoke, gonna get this started again.

As to those which have created the lists, amazing work so far. 

But, i fear it fails the point.

We need to kill off rules, and only keep those essential to keep some order in chat. 
Example would be:

Keep trade chat to trade related stuff etc.

No harassing other players for it'll create flame wars which will be massively Killing of chat atmosphere. 

All I'm seeing now is 
More rules
More complicated design
Less strictness on executing rules
Ergo no point in making more specified rules
When you're allowed to break more.
Thereby simply kill off rules which are not ESSENTIAL.

Now what would be essential? 
That is the point of the thread.
Finding the agreement of our PLAYERBASE.
Our players keep the game alive, younger ones and older ones, casuals and hardcore gamers,  new players and those from pokecraft.

So both need to suggest, so we can find an agreement which leaves all sides relatively happy Big Grin
And of course we mods will help deciding what's essential for we have the experience on some aspects which may or may not benefit rules.

As to above's suggestion

I kind of agree to the games stuff.
Afterall rather have them talk about it on HERE instead of having them not talk at all or go to a game where they can.. that is as harmful for us as indirect advertising. 

That said, GO PLAY POKEMONGAME.EXAMPLE ITS AMAZING..naturally shouldn't be allowed.
But talking about what you like in another game or like better on that game compared on here may benefit us aswell in terms of changes. 

P.s.: @CeFurkan sorry, my rl is occupying me heavily, so i couldn't react to your in-forum-pm.

Agreed.We should be able to talk about other games we play in chat. But mods are there to keep a check on chat so whenever someone is "Advertising" or showing as if "example game is better than this game", he should be banned. But we should be able to share what we play a little in chat. That will keep the chat alive and encourage many players to take part in chat.
(2017-01-27, 02:28 PM)ghostjokercoen Wrote: Trade Chat is only for Market/Shop and Bazaar advertisements and related conversations. this is one rule i see alot still getting people warned upon in trade chat. players talk about trading or selling or stating what level or poke they have or want and i've seen mods pop on warning the players  Trade Chat is only for Market/Shop and Bazaar advertisements ONLY. Then also no need for point system make it siimple warn the player who is breaking the rules then screenshot it and ban them on there second offense no need to wait and wait to ban them. rules are made for reason and players are gonna break them over and over rather they read them or not. plus i truly believe we should be able to talk about other games in global, random chat i think its allowed in random but not fully sure lol but because its another convo starter not everyone wants to talk about pokemon pets no offense seriously but its just something else because some and a lot of spend 8 hours or more on here and chat is dead so much because we are literally limited to what we can talk about which is crazy lol but this is my personal opinion whoever likes it thanks if not still okay have fun everyone Smile
Thanks ghost ,
good to see atleast some one posted on it here at least people will pay heed in it and at least we will come to a point where most of the people agree and reasoning would get real meaning .
Yes we allowed Chit-chat in trade so that people can do trade related chat there
which of course many player wanted and also this will make to get rid of pain in suing pm service for trade chat
talking about a mod warned for not doing chitchat i did not find any mod doing it.
Instead when a player said to use pm service for trade related stuffs i entered there and said "Trade related chit chat is allowed in trade chat" . can be checked in last 250 of current time.
talking about hi , hello in trade chat well its not supported because when people say hi in chat they ask how are you afterwards etc so the purpose of trade chat more correctly meaning of trade chat would not fit it. That is why it is forbidden .
Now upon "talking about other game " well i don't support it as long as it not offline.
Why ? reason is clear when a person start talking about it , he/she will have following points in mind
1. which game to mention which to not more confusion and disambiguation.
2.If its specified which game to mention and which not it will create extra rule for more specification which in turns lead to more number of rules on same point .
3. Even if it specified and people realize and accept those specification the problem will be what to say or what to not.
of course one will start comparing and might say that this game is better than this must try this , it would be tough again to say what is advertising of game and what is not.
now suppose you want modification in this game checking others of course you got forum to speak off and you can say it here without pointing the name of that game exactly like "i want this thing in this game followed by your reasoning "
talking about topics we got enough topic for discussing here and for other topics we have other platform to express our feeling.
when players on and active they do chat in other time they don't chat even though being on.
for example at day time of game it might be dead chat of course ppls are in school/college or at work some do chat at that time too that depends on work or things they are doing itself.
And at night time(as per game time) game is active so chat is active
also it seems global is died but turkish chat remains active at that time talking more specifically it depends on which region player is active. Idea
Nice to see its growing(i meant this thread)
All suggestion are welcome
It wouldn't be 
X game allowed
Y isn't. 

It's talk about it is allowed all along.
And naturally everything regarding pros is to some extent an advertisement, but my example is a clear ad and solely there as such 
If one says you should try x 
Let them try
Heck
Maybe they play on there too and talk about our game? 
There is no con outweighing the pros on this one.

So yea, keep then coming, i won't decide so all I'm doing is pointing out stuff for YOU FELLAS to decide !

Edit: Don't implement rule changes decided on here on m3o.
2 different Games
2 different Playerbases
2 different needs / wants
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
First of all, my posts are independent of what i do since neither i spam nor trade chat ads in global or hi hello.whatever

All.i am sayig is what people do 
 and yea as blau said . the point of.making.new rules.for.to reduce and.i dont see as i wrote before in out guild

Just.for.instance i agree  with  old rules of blau or the new rules atm
Now.if.agree or lets.say they are all.fine good etc

We need results 
And what results  are shown from this ? 
Do we see growth in game ?
Do.we see activeness 
Ofc no

The game.is same which starterd 2.years ago  whicha small players.base and it.is still same

Do.u all think  game.is bad ?
Ofc no 

Reasons for. not great playerbase .?
Many reasons but.ofc 1 of.them has.to be rules imo

So the thing basicaly.is we need more.activity

Either.hard.rules make.that or.soft but.we need a strong.player.community 

In college  so thats what i could do atm  and.now u all can get mad on me for this
its good if rulers always got update but one question~

we playing game to kill bored in rl bro Tongue
if ppl must remember rulers update everytime he/she login
it will same with law site lol

long story short: yesterday i see a cm in game did't know about new rulers update and got troll~
i can't believe normal ppl can remember all rulers if itself always update Rolleyes

yes ofc we need more activity~

for trade chat more simple if cef can add a new direct link
example: if i typing pm_jecklin in market chat~ ppl who click it wil go to direct msg (it will have same function with small icon below username)
so @username go to profil and @pmusername for direct msg? Huh
(2017-01-28, 08:33 AM)jecklin Wrote: its good if rulers always got update but one question~

we playing game to kill bored in rl bro Tongue
if ppl must remember rulers update everytime he/she login
it will same with law site lol

long story short: yesterday i see a cm in game did't know about new rulers update and got troll~
i can't believe normal ppl can remember all rulers if itself always update Rolleyes

yes ofc we need more activity~

for trade chat more simple if cef can add a new direct link
example: if i typing pm_jecklin in market chat~ ppl who click it wil go to direct msg (it will have same function with small icon below username)
so @username go to profil and @pmusername for direct msg? Huh
good trade part idea but whats the problem if we go to profile first then to pm?
good to see people commenting here :d
because we have a lot lazy player kane Tongue

see~ no one mod edit my post rofl and no one ppl commment since this thread link already in random chat for 3 days~

oh lol i feel like a troll now Angel
So what changes need to be done in https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Dis...#pid150356 ?
All I currently see is that people can't read or didn't even read rev 2, and/or rant about absolutely unrelated things.

Currently rev 2 it's just a template. I just gathered into it what I read from various players. Nothing in it is mandatory. I'm only a coder.
The point system was meant for mods who lack common sense and don't know when it's right time to permaban somebody - instead of wasting time on banning over and over again, and provoking the offender for worse problems in between. I'm looking at you, Sea.

So instead of uselessly bashing rev 2 which is just a template of rules update/under construction, how about we actually get it done first? The only difficulty here your lack of understanding. This is not enforcement of dictatorship, but opportunity for something new.
(2017-01-30, 02:27 PM)Mysterium Wrote: So what changes need to be done in https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Dis...#pid150356 ?
All I currently see is that people can't read or didn't even read rev 2, and/or rant about absolutely unrelated things.

Currently rev 2 it's just a template. I just gathered into it what I read from various players. Nothing in it is mandatory. I'm only a coder.
The point system was meant for mods who lack common sense and don't know when it's right time to permaban somebody - instead of wasting time on banning over and over again, and provoking the offender for worse problems in between. I'm looking at you, Sea.

So instead of uselessly bashing rev 2 which is just a template of rules update/under construction, how about we actually get it done first? The only difficulty here your lack of understanding. This is not enforcement of dictatorship, but opportunity for something new.

The thing is, it's still not getting the actual point across,  it's eliminating rules and reducing them.
Not specifying more rules.

Now like i stated above, it's amazing work you've come up with, and if you're referring to me,  i ain't bashing it.

Like i also said, it's a change for users, therefore we need users to voice their opinions, for it's not on us mods to decide how they should chat.
Like i also said, if a mod cannot act apropriate, he shouldn't be mod.

So, we'd need clearly specified and understandable rules, absolutely!
But not more, but merely a few.

But of course we criticise a template cause it's our current go to example Big Grin

But yes, 100% support on getting it done first. 
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2017-02-02, 02:09 PM)ghostjokercoen Wrote: No talking, discussing or advertising other free2play, MMOs, MOBAs, client based or browsergames. Solely the talk about Console games (Gameboy, PS, Wii, Xbox etc.) is allowed.

this rule just needs to go cause nobody is allowed to chat about any type of game not even mention just the name of a game and the cm's go haywire over it. so this gotta go otherwise cm's are gonna have a hard or long time getting people to stop it well probably mainly me cause im grown man and known any "kid friendly game" to never allow "kids" to mention games they like to play while chilling and playing this game. like come on guys we want the game to be fun right... right!!! now the rest of rules im cool with they need to be implemented but this rules is outrageously ridiculous. but once again just my personal opinion.

cms dont go "haywire" over it. we do our job and mod the chat.

we can meantion console games that good enough, if ppl follow the rules its not going to be a "long or hard time" to get ppl to stop. this game is a great pokemon game and there is plenty to talk about. barely anyone wants this rule removed so its fine as it is.
(2017-02-02, 02:09 PM)ghostjokercoen Wrote: No talking, discussing or advertising other free2play, MMOs, MOBAs, client based or browsergames. Solely the talk about Console games (Gameboy, PS, Wii, Xbox etc.) is allowed.

this rule just needs to go cause nobody is allowed to chat about any type of game not even mention just the name of a game and the cm's go haywire over it. so this gotta go otherwise cm's are gonna have a hard or long time getting people to stop it well probably mainly me cause im grown man and known any "kid friendly game" to never allow "kids" to mention games they like to play while chilling and playing this game. like come on guys we want the game to be fun right... right!!! now the rest of rules im cool with they need to be implemented but this rules is outrageously ridiculous. but once again just my personal opinion.
since m a mod well i never got haywire or etc whatever you saying
you asked a player about naming a game he used to play before he return which he discarded cause he knew rule 2.3 ,which is one fundamental rule.
also i gave reasoning above about why not to mention other(offline one you can do) game.. and it's admin decision if he wants to have this rule of no competitive game or no. asked he said it's an important rule. So don't twist it just for sole benefit and defending your rule breaking habits.
i even chat banned you for supposedly posting a competitive game name which you used to troll this game, was nice enough to let you talk if i had not restrict my hands within sleeves would have not let you chat before a sincere apology (like many older mods used to do).

this rule just needs to go...

Dear ghost, where in Lords name do you see this rule?
These are our current rules in PPets: https://www.pokemonpets.com/Rules
Currently we just have rule 2.3. simply prohibiting other competitive sites (similar to ours).

And this is the rules template rev 2: https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Dis...#pid150356 which I am trying to get done next.

And before going berserk over the above, read this first:
https://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Dis...#pid150450
(2017-01-07, 02:39 PM)Mysterium Wrote:
Quote:1. General Rules:

1.1. Using any kind of bot, software or tool to farm Monsters, gold etc. is strictly prohibited.

1.2. Buying or selling gold, Monsters, and/or items for real money is strictly prohibited. Those found selling for real money will be permanently banned from the game immediately.

1.3. Usernames which contain inappropriate words, like curses, sexual, racist, references to drugs/alcohol/inappropriate persons, and/or offensive/provocative slurs are strictly prohibited. Users with those names will be warned and given 24 hours to either change their name or create a new Account. Ignoring the warning or refusing to change it will result in that account's deletion.

1.4. Game profile avatars must not contain sexual, violent or in any other way PG unsuited imagery.

2. Main Chat Rules:

2.1. Do not share personal information (e.g. age, name, email, or phone number).

2.2. Swearing or bypassing chat's word filter is strictly prohibited.

2.3. No linking or talking about other online MMOs, competitor, or harmful sites. ( Excluding Nintendo's )

2.4 No Mocking PPets / M3O / Their owner.

2.5. No baiting Moderators OR asking to be a Moderator

2.6. No discussing drugs/alcohol etc.

2.7. No repeated begging or asking for free monsters, gold or items.

2.8. Speak the language assigned to each chat.

2.9. No flaming, trolling or harassing other players for the purpose of incite anger or frustration.

2.10. Some topics are prone to create arguments, those topics are to be dropped once it turns heated or extremely boring
(example of such would be Politics or Religion).

2.10.1. If a moderator says that a topic needs to be dropped, it must be dropped immediately.

2.11. No sexual commentary or harassment.

3. Global Chat:

No spamming in Global Chat. The following is considered spamming:
3.1.1. Posting more than 6 times in a row.
3.1.2. Repeatedly posting messages that consist of one word, letter, number, or symbol.
3.1.3. Posting more then 6 emojis/symbles/numbers/letters in a row. ( e.g. ??????? ....... )
3.1.4. More then 1 of the SAME @username link per message ( e.g. @seaqueen @seaqueen @seaqueen )
3.1.5. Random button mashing ( e.g. tdiuhwojev )
3.1.6. Posting the same message repeatedly.
3.1.7. Roleplaying.
3.1.8. Advertising or requesting sell or trade.

3.2. Global Chat is English only.
3.2.1. Foreign greetings are allowed in Global Chat.
3.2.2. Using a foreign language to explain it's English only, is also fine.

4. Trade Chat:

4.1. Trade Chat IS ONLY FOR Market/Shop and Bazaar advertisements. You can use Random Chat or PMs to discuss trades/sells.
4.1.1. No more than 5 posts in a row.
4.1.1.1. Wait until your message is out of the view in chat,  or delete your old message, before posting the same again.

5. Random Chat:

5.1. Global chat and Trade chat rules do not apply. but always follow the Main Chat Rules.

6. Guild Chat:

6.1. The Guild Leader states what's allowed and what isn't.
6.1.1. Should not be hurtful towards m3o or ppets (e.g. using it solely to trash talk it and to advertise other games etc.).

7. Moderator Rules:

7.1. All Moderators are to follow the rules at all times. Repeated failure to do so will result in the loss of the title.

7.2. Moderators need to stay updated on the rules.

7.3. Abusing your power in any way, even jokefuly, is not allowed.

7.4. A CM's job is to ensure no chat rules are broken while they're online.
7.4.1. SCMs are to watch on CMs aswell. GAs are to watch on SCMs and CMs.

7.5. Sharing a CM or higher title account is strictly prohibited.

7.6. Sharing contents of Staff Members Chat is also prohibited.

7.7. How a moderator must act in case of rule breaking:

7.7.1. 1st offense: remove offense -> warn by pointing to the rules. 2nd offense: warn. -> screenshot. -> ban.
7.7.1.1. Ban immediately, no screenshot required, if offender is circumventing ban by logging into another account.
7.7.1.2. Take screenshot before ban if offender is using different IP.
7.7.3. In case of repeat offender report to CeF for permanent ban from chat.
7.7.4. Parenting of the offender is not allowed.

8. Other:

8.1. If you lend gold, items and/or Monsters to other players, and they do not return it, Moderators are not responsible for your poor judgement. Use cautious when giving your stuff to other players.

8.2. Moderators are not responsible if your account is fished or hacked, because you used a link posted in Chat or PM.

8.3. You are responsible for your accounts activities. Do not make excuses like saying "it was a joke" when you have broken rules. Blaming other people (e.g. family, friends etc.) is not an acceptable excuse for misbehaving or breaking the rules, you will still be held accountable.

Took Blau's list, fixed typos, realigned sentences, added stuff, added more stuff and finally, fixed code at source level.

Anyone see any holes that need patching?

I edited to what i believe will be more suiting.

People have been complaining about trade chat chatting to much washing away their advertisments.
Screenshotting before every warning has become a task i believe should only be done before banning.
Random chat rules now include every "Main Chat Rule" ( e.g. no discussing other online mmo/competive sites )
just for now ,
trade related chat should be allowed in trade chat and there is where ppl get most rule break so its better to allow to do trade/sell related chitchat there.
i ll post more when it will be fully edited
(2017-02-21, 05:49 PM)kane001 Wrote: just for now ,
trade related chat should be allowed in trade chat and there is where ppl get most rule break so its better to allow to do trade/sell related chitchat there.
i ll post more when it will be fully edited

Well most people are getting really annoyed with it i think due to it washing everything away and only half trade related.
People will get in trouble either way if they don't read the rules sadly, but this way it might be less annoying to everyone.
not much i see needs to change besides the multiple @usernames in one post should be allowed cause when we greet that's easier and then the chit chat related in trade chat i believe it should stay but then go also because it does cause a lot of craziness in trade chat for others trying sell things but it keeps getting pushed to bottom and some double post without realizing it cause they just want their stuff at top of list. other then that everything seems to be fine Smile
GhostJokerCoen
(2017-02-21, 06:33 PM)ghostjokercoen Wrote: not much i see needs to change besides the multiple @usernames in one post should be allowed cause when we greet that's easier and then the chit chat related in trade chat i believe it should stay but then go also because it does cause a lot of craziness in trade chat for others trying sell things but it keeps getting pushed to bottom and some double post without realizing it cause they just want their stuff at top of list. other then that everything seems to be fine Smile

multible @username are allowed just not multi of the same. e.g. ( @seaqueen @seaqueen @seaqueen @seaqueen )

and the trade chat. as stated. ppl are getting really annoyed with all the chatting that goes on in there and when ppl are half trade chatting and half chatting it gets annoying. if there is None allowed besides trade/sell advertisments then there wouldn't be as much chaos.
(2017-02-21, 06:35 PM)sea2003main Wrote:
(2017-02-21, 06:33 PM)ghostjokercoen Wrote: not much i see needs to change besides the multiple @usernames in one post should be allowed cause when we greet that's easier and then the chit chat related in trade chat i believe it should stay but then go also because it does cause a lot of craziness in trade chat for others trying sell things but it keeps getting pushed to bottom and some double post without realizing it cause they just want their stuff at top of list. other then that everything seems to be fine Smile

multible @username are allowed just not multi of the same. e.g. ( @seaqueen @seaqueen @seaqueen @seaqueen )

and the trade chat. as stated. ppl are getting really annoyed with all the chatting that goes on in there and when ppl are half trade chatting and half chatting it gets annoying. if there is None allowed besides trade/sell advertisments then there wouldn't be as much chaos.
then there will be more rule break and more warning which i don''t want.
i don't want more rule break
i don't want more ban
it does not matter wether an ad stay or not if game is getting active and ore ppl using it then ofc it won't stay np if ppl can post again.
i want to see ppl active in it and most importantly i have seen lot of ppl using it (i can say almost all and most importantly the newbies ofc a trade chat should allow trade related thing coz mostly kids come here) now coming back on the point that ppl getting annoyed i did not see anybody yet getting annoyed for it and saying it directly except 1 or 2 or a bit more no1 have problem with it. I did not put forward any module yet coz i want discussion on a thing not exactly the module nvm i will put forward module or ask mysti to do it. Ofcourse the motive should be to increase activity and number of chat user in game with reduction of some rule from old one.