Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Discussion New Rules
(02-22-2017, 04:35 AM)sea2003main Wrote:
(02-22-2017, 04:33 AM)ghostjokercoen Wrote: not much i see needs to change besides the multiple @usernames in one post should be allowed cause when we greet that's easier and then the chit chat related in trade chat i believe it should stay but then go also because it does cause a lot of craziness in trade chat for others trying sell things but it keeps getting pushed to bottom and some double post without realizing it cause they just want their stuff at top of list. other then that everything seems to be fine Smile

multible @username are allowed just not multi of the same. e.g. ( @seaqueen @seaqueen @seaqueen @seaqueen )

and the trade chat. as stated. ppl are getting really annoyed with all the chatting that goes on in there and when ppl are half trade chatting and half chatting it gets annoying. if there is None allowed besides trade/sell advertisments then there wouldn't be as much chaos.
then there will be more rule break and more warning which i don''t want.
i don't want more rule break
i don't want more ban
it does not matter wether an ad stay or not if game is getting active and ore ppl using it then ofc it won't stay np if ppl can post again.
i want to see ppl active in it and most importantly i have seen lot of ppl using it (i can say almost all and most importantly the newbies ofc a trade chat should allow trade related thing coz mostly kids come here) now coming back on the point that ppl getting annoyed i did not see anybody yet getting annoyed for it and saying it directly except 1 or 2 or a bit more no1 have problem with it. I did not put forward any module yet coz i want discussion on a thing not exactly the module nvm i will put forward module or ask mysti to do it. Ofcourse the motive should be to increase activity and number of chat user in game with reduction of some rule from old one.
i don't understand why we can not talk about other online games. it seems like you are just censoring other game. its like they are afraid of losing players.
(02-26-2017, 09:56 AM)Froste Wrote: i don't understand why we can not talk about other online games. it seems like you are just censoring other game. its like they are afraid of losing players.
read this http://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Disc...#pid150533