Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello Guys,
Furkan asked me to open a thread about abilities so here we are....
Feel free to post any suggestions about the abilities because we are working on fixing all the messed up abilities your suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
Thank You.
that be awsome umar  Big Grin
First of all many of the PVP Pokemon like Lugia and Giratina have been ruined because of the recent ability changes so i would like it if they are changed back to the way they were before.

Also many of the Pokemon including common-ultra rare have either useless or bad abilities i would like them to be changed too.

Currently i am preparing a list of all the necessary changes required in abilities since Cefurkan has given the responsibility of managing abilities to me and Umar.
(2015-09-01, 11:03 AM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: First of all many of the PVP Pokemon like Lugia and Giratina have been ruined because of the recent ability changes so i would like it if they are changed back to the way they were before.

Also many of the Pokemon including common-ultra rare have either useless or bad abilities i would like them to be changed too.

Currently i am preparing a list of all the necessary changes required in abilities since Cefurkan has given the responsibility of managing abilities to me and Umar.

After Scanning them post them here and after discussion the most supported abilities will be included
(2015-09-01, 11:05 AM)umarwaseem439 Wrote:
(2015-09-01, 11:03 AM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: First of all many of the PVP Pokemon like Lugia and Giratina have been ruined because of the recent ability changes so i would like it if they are changed back to the way they were before.

After Scanning them post them here and after discussion the most supported abilities will be included

You sure i should post them here ?
Because its a huge list and it is only completed 1/10th now , also no one will go through the entire list because it includes many minor changes (e.g for pikachu) too.
(2015-09-01, 11:09 AM)Atharvaa898 Wrote:

Because its a huge list and it is only completed 1/10th now , also no one will go through the entire list because it includes many minor changes (e.g for pikachu) too.

Post the main pokemons here which are used a lot others we will change them by a little discussion in chat
(2015-09-01, 11:14 AM)umarwaseem439 Wrote:
(2015-09-01, 11:09 AM)Atharvaa898 Wrote:

Post the main pokemons here which are used a lot others we will change them by a little discussion in chat
Ok let me finish the remaining 9/10th first Tongue
yes guys please post here

i will update abilities to most voted

also explain with details why they should get those when typing your list
nice umar
Giratina: Camouflage, Slow Tough, Effect Expert
Manaphy: Expert Regenerator, Perfect Body, Bonus Damage
Ho-oh: Expert Regenerator, Special Defense Master, Burn Immunity
Lugia: Shield Master, Frost Body, Camouflage
Mawile: Physical Master, Slow Strong, Slow Tough

To be updated
frends s dialga can get poison but it can get poison by ability 'venomous'

steel type cant be poison , so solve that...Smile
[Image: o9r1gj.jpg]
Is it possible to add new abilities that would make some pokemon more playable and close to the originals ones (like Protean for Greninja or Serene Grace for Togekiss), and remove some that make other pokemon too "over powered" (like Camouflage, Berserk, Regenerator, Radiation and the ones who give boost stats without almost any cons, like Slow Though and Attack Master)?
(2015-09-01, 05:03 PM)LandonS Wrote: Is it possible to add new abilities that would make some pokemon more playable and close to the originals ones (like Protean for Greninja or Serene Grace for Togekiss), and remove some that make other pokemon too "over powered" (like Camouflage, Berserk, Regenerator, Radiation and the ones who give boost stats without almost any cons, like Slow Though and Attack Master)?

no the abilities won't be removed or anything like that we made this thread for discussing the abilities to improve on pokemons
shiny-dialga ; calm mind, shiny-palkia also Big Grin
(2015-09-01, 09:55 PM)satra227 Wrote: shiny-dialga ; calm mind, shiny-palkia also Big Grin

we aren't adding moves satra -_- we are discussing abilities

(2015-09-01, 01:41 PM)SomebodyUnown Wrote: Giratina: Camouflage, Slow Tough, Effect Expert

To be updated

i support all these suggestions
I've been getting some buggy stuff with my togekiss's effect expert and yawn. It doesn't always go first, lower priority moves go before her. 

Accelerator on the torchic family is being funny, too. I don't get the effect every turn
(2015-09-01, 11:14 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote:
(2015-09-01, 09:55 PM)satra227 Wrote: shiny-dialga ; calm mind, shiny-palkia also Big Grin

(2015-09-01, 01:41 PM)SomebodyUnown Wrote: Giratina: Camouflage, Slow Tough, Effect Expert

To be updated

oh didn't know lol ^^ . I suggest giratina and lugia get its old ability back
(2015-09-01, 11:17 PM)satra227 Wrote:
(2015-09-01, 11:14 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote:

To be updated

oh didn't know lol ^^ . I suggest giratina and lugia get its old ability back

hmm thnx for suggestion will work because giratina and lugia are getting most of the votes
(2015-09-01, 09:00 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote:
(2015-09-01, 05:03 PM)LandonS Wrote: Is it possible to add new abilities that would make some pokemon more playable and close to the originals ones (like Protean for Greninja or Serene Grace for Togekiss), and remove some that make other pokemon too "over powered" (like Camouflage, Berserk, Regenerator, Radiation and the ones who give boost stats without almost any cons, like Slow Though and Attack Master)?

no the abilities won't be removed or anything like that we made this thread for discussing the abilities to improve on pokemons

Ok, thanks; than i have a few suggestions:

Bonus Damage on Greninja instead of Assassin and Dark Master instead of Water Mania;

corresponding abilities with each form of Genesect (example, Water Master for Genesect-Douse).
Ok so here i will list the pokemon for which i need ability suggestions (Remember that you will be the ones to use these pokemon so please care to comment and lame suggestions will be discarded ._.) Note : All the people who have been thanked means their suggestions have been noted.

Vaporeon - Slow tough and radiation to be replaced since they do not support its base stats and radiation from a sea creature is just meh. Please post your suggestions about Vaporeon

Jolteon : Expert Regenerator to be replaced since Jolteon just got too low base HP to support it. Please post your suggestions about Jolteon.

Flareon : Again Expert Regenerator to be replaced since it got too low base HP to support it. Please post your suggestions about Flareon.

Munchlax and Snorlax : At least one of Ice or Fire immunity needs to be replaced because its rarely of any use. Please post your suggestions about Snorlax

Chinchou and Lanturn : Either electric shield or water shield needs a replacement because its rarely of ant use. Please post your suggestions about Lanturn

Togepi and evolutions : Critic Novice , Expert and Master needs to be replaced respectively for Togepi , Togetic and Togekiss since they already have all 3 bad abilities and with critic master being the worst , it needs a replacement. My suggestion is Bonus Damage. Please post your suggestions about Togepi and Evolutions.

Hoppip and evolutions : Radiation needs to be removed because it shouldn't be coming from such a beautiful creature ^^.My suggestion is Sleep Master because it's a spore Pokemon. Please post your suggestions here about Hoppip and Evos.

Espeon : Expert Regenerator needs to be replaced since Espeon's base HP is too low to support it. Please leave your suggestions about Espeon here.

Slowking : Water Shield needs a replacement because it already has resistance to water type moves. Please leave your suggestions about Slowking here.
(2015-09-02, 11:44 AM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: Ok so here i will list the pokemon for which i need ability suggestions (Remember that you will be the ones to use these pokemon so please care to comment and lame suggestions will be discarded ._.) :

Vaporeon - Slow tough and radiation to be replaced since they do not support its base stats and radiation from a sea creature is just meh. Please post your suggestions about Vaporeon

Jolteon : Expert Regenerator to be replaced since Jolteon just got too low base HP to support it. Please post your suggestions about Jolteon.

Flareon : Again Expert Regenerator to be replaced since it got too low base HP to support it. Please post your suggestions about Flareon.

Vaporeon: Water Immunity and Perfect Body;

Jolteon: Electric Immunity;

Flareon: Fire Immunity or Anger;

i think they are the abilities closest to the originals.

Munchlax/Snorlax: Effective Healing, even though Fire/Ice immunity is closer to the original, maybe is too "OP"?
(2015-09-02, 11:44 AM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: Ok so here i will list the pokemon for which i need ability suggestions (Remember that you will be the ones to use these pokemon so please care to comment and lame suggestions will be discarded ._.) Note : All the people who have been thanked means their suggestions have been noted.

Munchlax and Snorlax : At least one of Ice or Fire immunity needs to be replaced because its rarely of any use. Please post your suggestions about Snorlax

Chinchou and Lanturn : Either electric shield or water shield needs a replacement because its rarely of ant use. Please post your suggestions about Lanturn

Togepi and evolutions : Critic Novice , Expert and Master needs to be replaced respectively for Togepi , Togetic and Togekiss since they already have all 3 bad abilities and with critic master being the worst , it needs a replacement. My suggestion is Bonus Damage. Please post your suggestions about Togepi and Evolutions.

Hoppip and evolutions : Radiation needs to be removed because it shouldn't be coming from such a beautiful creature ^^.My suggestion is Sleep Master because it's a spore Pokemon. Please post your suggestions here about Hoppip and Evos.

Espeon : Expert Regenerator needs to be replaced since Espeon's base HP is too low to support it. Please leave your suggestions about Espeon here.

Slowking : Water Shield needs a replacement because it already has resistance to water type moves. Please leave your suggestions about Slowking here.

Chinchou and Lanturn: Water Immunity and Electric Immunity instead of Water Shield and Electric Shield;

Togepi, Togetic and Togekiss: Physical Master (for Togepi only) or Berserk; Bonus Damage might be better though;

Hoppip and evolutions: Sleep Master is fine;

Espeon: Anger, Maximum Guard or Perfect Body;

Slowking: Confusion Immunity.
(2015-09-02, 11:44 AM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: Ok so here i will list the pokemon for which i need ability suggestions (Remember that you will be the ones to use these pokemon so please care to comment and lame suggestions will be discarded ._.) Note : All the people who have been thanked means their suggestions have been noted.

Expert Regenerator won't be removed from eeveelutions because it seems fine and doesn't matter what base stats it has it is still useful try using it

(2015-09-02, 12:45 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: i think all efforts  are useless

whatver gets implemented in game the game community is very very small "not even 1 clan can function properly"

even after 1 year the game got only like 2000 active players i dont see a gr8 future like this

even in m3o many years passed by still what the users playing ??? 1k or 2k??

the game  update is said to have developed seeing updates but actually in terms of players it is losing all players faster then new comers getting active

doesn't matter whether our efforts are useless or what 

but we can't just give up. we will try our best!!
Also Poison Immunity might be a good idea for Snorlax.
cef , my shiny requeza has a ability 'berserk'  .  it is reducing its accurecy by 15%. it is too much. many time it miss the attack. 

so i am asking you to reduse it to 10% .Smile
[Image: o9r1gj.jpg]
Keep them coming guys we need more suggestions and check this thread regularly haha Smile 
Since most of the legendaries are overpowered i suggest to change mewtwo:

Psychic master --> Special master

Yveltal, xerneas and zygarde:

give them (type) immunity instead of (type) shield
Ultra rare and up should have exp regen or shield master or acc master instead of regenerator, shield expert or acc expert.
Not sure if there are still a lot of these, but it makes it more interesting
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
Done, I'll leave abilities to the "pros" from now on. No point in trying to balance things when everyone goes against any change they don't suggest.
(2015-09-16, 02:42 AM)Minordaddy Wrote: This is a small list Capt and I have come up with.

Yveltal -> replace camouflage and shield master with speed master and speed decreaser.

Vespiquen -> Why did it get touched to begin with? Give it perfect body back.

Gyarados/mega-Gyarados -> Give it slow touch and dragon master or dark master get rid of attack decreaser and scary.

All Zekrom -> replace crippling and give it evasion master.

All Reshiram -> replace blazing and give it accuracy master.

Salamence -> replace attack decreaser and give it speed decreaser.

All Kyurem -> replace radiation and give them speed master.

Magnezone -> replace observer with expert regenerator.

Klefki -> lose the evasion decreaser and give it evasion master. 

All hoopa -> give it defense master and expert defender and keep venomous or butcher. 

Darkrai -> replace mind breaker with speed master or speed decreaser.

Haxorus -> replace competition and give it speed master.

Poliwrath -> replace water shield with spdefense master.

Beedrill -> replace bug mania with bug master.

Rapidash -> attack master instead of attack gainer. It doesn't survive long enough to ever get buffed from attack gainer. -.-

Cloyster -> water master and speed master instead of water shield
and critical immunity.

I'll have more suggestions later.

I agree with everything posted on here
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)