Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
what are your dreams
hello everyone can you all tell me what are your dreams in this game

mine is to be (cm)
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
mine is to contribute a lot to this game
my dream is to go to rank one and my pokemon would be so powerful that no one can defeat me
Is to have a latios,and shiny,mega pokes
WE TRY TO SUCCESS
WE ACHIVE TO BECOME MORE SUCCESFUL
WE REALIZE THE POWER OF GOD TO BE MORE AND MORE SUCCESSFUL
My dream is to be rank 1 and be a scm(or cm) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(2015-04-14, 11:41 AM)tuk tuk Wrote: my dream is to go to rank one and my pokemon would be so powerful that no one can defeat me
I also wanted to be rank 1 and my pokemon would be so powerful that no one can defeat me!!!!!!!!!!!

(2015-02-28, 08:22 AM)pratham Wrote: hello everyone can you all tell me what are your dreams in this game

mine is to be (cm)
I also wanted to be a scm or cm and to be rank 1
lol even i want to be a cm but not a scm!
Why dont you wanted to be a scm?
Scm is better than cm.
ya but i dnt like that title

coz in that tittle we should look at cms too
Mine is to get a shiny-mega-rayquaza with jolly nature and 30iv's on attack and speed and to become the unbeatable in pvp. Smile

And after 20 days my dream is half fulfilled Big Grin -> http://www.pokemonpets.com/SeeUserPokemo...?ID=631781
doesn’t even have to be competitively viable, just name your top 6 mons. mine are scizor, weavile, tyranitar, toxicroak, heracross, and dugtrio. they just seem like very good designs for me, and while they may not get me wins, they're incredibly fun to use. it could be the designs you like about them, be it graphical or in battle, take your pick.fedloan irs.gov easybib