Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
walls and tanks
okay i do not know the meaning of wall and what it is used for please tell me what its about in the comments  Shy

i want some tanks so can you guys tell me what  the good ones are? 

it would be really appreciated  Big Grin
     [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTLRXONkHvVSW_ynULCdb...PRciKQStG4]
Quote:"trust is like a eraser,it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake" 

May this will help you http://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Blau...Role-guide
(2017-12-29, 11:39 AM)GurvinderS1666 Wrote: May this will help you http://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Blau...Role-guide

thank you gurvinder Big Grin
     [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTLRXONkHvVSW_ynULCdb...PRciKQStG4]
Quote:"trust is like a eraser,it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake" 

It’s—been a long time since I’ve posted last, and a lot of things have happened since then. I’ve moved to a different country, I’ve gone through chemo, and I’ve had to deal with frequent blood transfusions, but after my break from Reddit, I have finally returned with some more AR photos! I’m going to start with my top 10 photos of 2019, where I will be posting 1-2 every day. I hope you enjoy!

“Possessing a calm demeanor, this Pokémon was revered as a deity incarnate before it was identified as a regional variant of Ninetales.” -Pokémon Moon
(2020-01-21, 09:15 AM)JamesonJose Wrote: It’s—been a long time since I’ve posted last, and a lot of things have happened since then. I’ve moved to a different country, I’ve gone through chemo, and I’ve had to deal with frequent blood transfusions, but after my break from Reddit, I have finally returned with some more AR photos! I’m going to start with my top 10 photos of 2019, where I will be posting 1-2 every day. I hope you enjoy!

“Possessing a calm demeanor, this Pokémon was revered as a deity incarnate before it was identified as a regional variant of Ninetales.” -Pokémon Moon

Thank you my issue has been solved,...
(2020-01-27, 05:16 AM)JamesonJose Wrote:
(2020-01-21, 09:15 AM)JamesonJose Wrote: It’s—been a long time since I’ve posted last, and a lot of things have happened since then. I’ve moved to a different country, I’ve gone through chemo, and I’ve had to deal with frequent blood transfusions, but after my break from Reddit, I have finally returned with some more AR photos! I’m going to start with my top 10 photos of 2019, where I will be posting 1-2 every day. I hope you enjoy!
usps trackingshowbox 

Thank you my issue has been solved,...

Again Thank you my issue has been solved,...
I keep pet on passive in dungeons an toggle for the next threat that tank goes after before sending pet to attack. Last night when sent him to attack the pet turned an ran way down the tunnel in direction we had not even been yet. All prior Dungeon experiences have been spot on perfect . At least 10 Dungeons. How is threat that far back even relevant?