Poll: would you like to have underwater maps
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I would like underwater maps
66.67%
I don't want underwater maps
33.33%
I just dont care
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
I personally feel that it  would be better if there would had been under water maps. This would make the move DIVE more useful.
And it would be more fun too.
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE NOT AS WISE AS YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE YESTERDAY THEN YOU ARE WISER THAN YESTERDAY
(2016-06-13, 09:01 AM)THE HAWK Wrote: I personally feel that it  would be better if there would had been under water maps. This would make the move HM DIVE more useful.

that would be surely fun but the hm dive is not a thing in the game anymore as it got deleted as a hm ages ago.
(2016-06-13, 10:25 AM)Daeva13 Wrote:
(2016-06-13, 09:01 AM)THE HAWK Wrote: I personally feel that it  would be better if there would had been under water maps. This would make the move HM DIVE more useful.

that would be surely fun but the hm dive is not a thing in the game anymore as it got deleted as a hm ages ago.
THX 4 reminding me that dive isnt a HM anymore.I have updated it accordingly  
Anyway we still have the move dive
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE NOT AS WISE AS YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE YESTERDAY THEN YOU ARE WISER THAN YESTERDAY
As cool as new features are, we don't have the maps for it, and it probably won't draw in more players, so its likely to not happen.
Wink 
agreeBig Grin
yep would be cool but dont have time or resources
The map looks good but is underwater diving a smart option?
yup... me too
amazing