Poll: would you like to have underwater maps
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I would like underwater maps
66.67%
I don't want underwater maps
33.33%
I just dont care
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
I personally feel that it  would be better if there would had been under water maps. This would make the move DIVE more useful.
And it would be more fun too.
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE NOT AS WISE AS YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE YESTERDAY THEN YOU ARE WISER THAN YESTERDAY
(2016-06-13, 09:01 AM)THE HAWK Wrote: I personally feel that it  would be better if there would had been under water maps. This would make the move HM DIVE more useful.

that would be surely fun but the hm dive is not a thing in the game anymore as it got deleted as a hm ages ago.
(2016-06-13, 10:25 AM)Daeva13 Wrote:
(2016-06-13, 09:01 AM)THE HAWK Wrote: I personally feel that it  would be better if there would had been under water maps. This would make the move HM DIVE more useful.

that would be surely fun but the hm dive is not a thing in the game anymore as it got deleted as a hm ages ago.
THX 4 reminding me that dive isnt a HM anymore.I have updated it accordingly  
Anyway we still have the move dive
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE NOT AS WISE AS YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE YESTERDAY THEN YOU ARE WISER THAN YESTERDAY
As cool as new features are, we don't have the maps for it, and it probably won't draw in more players, so its likely to not happen.
Wink 
agreeBig Grin
yep would be cool but dont have time or resources
The map looks good but is underwater diving a smart option?
yup... me too
amazing
Good job!
I'm a new member
nice to meet you at here right now
I will follow you!
Are u sure?
oh men
I'm glad to have you here right now.
That's amazing!!!
so cool, i love it
love your website
I like pokemon
football legends
Soo cool
I lobe pokemon's so much
Please!! underwater maps are awesome
A very interesting topic that I have been looking at, I think this is one of the most important information for me . And I'm glad to read your post. Thanks for sharing!
Hi, my name is Zoe. I recently started playing diablo immortal. i had trouble understanding the basic mechanics at first. But my evil onlinefriend gave me a website - https://boosthive.eu/ where I could get help and advice
In this no thing are related to game means game off.
(2023-07-02, 12:18 PM)watsonson Wrote: Hi, my name is Zoe. I recently started playing diablo immortal. i had trouble understanding the basic mechanics at first. But my evil onlinefriend gave me a website - https://boosthive.eu/ where I could get help and advice
 The game is really fun, but sometimes there can be problems and frost mage guide simplifies the passage.
(2016-06-14, 10:34 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: yep would be cool but dont have time or resources

Hi,
Underwater diving can be an exhilarating and rewarding experience for those with the proper training and equipment. However, it's essential to prioritize safety. Before diving, ensure you have the necessary certifications, suitable gear, and knowledge of local conditions. Always dive within your skill level and adhere to safety guidelines. If you're well-prepared, exploring underwater landscapes can be an amazing adventure, but it's not something to take lightly. Make informed decisions and dive responsibly to enjoy this unique and fascinating activity.
I agree with you! Underwater maps would definitely add more excitement to the game and make the DIVE move more meaningful. It's a great idea!
I couldn't be more thrilled to have found this page. I owe you a debt of gratitude for giving up your time to read this really interesting article! I appreciated every single bit of it, and I'm curious if you've bookmarked any new stuff that you post on your website.