Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
best idea lately, how about in pokemart adding the option to sell your poke to the mart for a set price base on poke class. This will help new players to make a small amount of cash selling stuff they caught rather than putting up bad pokes in mart that no one will buy, leaving them poor or disinterested. For the shiny hunter catching bad shinnies...they can sell their bad shiny pokes for like 30 or 35mil getting them reasonable cash and stopping the circulation of bad iv pokes unless someone wants to keep theirs.
This will also increase the cash each player have in hand, allowing the possibility of ppl having the money to buy actual good pokes that are on the market. Also when u think of someone buying a expensive gem, that's money gone out of the circulation system, so this is a good way to increase the amount of cash in the system.
[Image: Arcanine.full.51846.jpg]
Its a good idea, sonic refrain from these comments in the future if you wish to keep your privileges on the forums.
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
it's a good idea,but i won't support it because people won't do gyms and the only thing they will do is capture shinies and sell them to shop and get the 30m from shop rather than earning from gyms.This will make people lose interest in gyms and eventually in game.
(2015-10-21, 01:38 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: it's a good idea,but i won't support it because people won't do gyms and the only thing they will do is capture shinies and sell them to shop and get the 30m from shop rather than earning from gyms.This will make people lose interest in gyms and eventually in game.

For me, I never used gym as a way to make money...i always use vote thing with lucky egg to do gym runs to level up my pokemon, never for getting cash. So this won't affect the game negatively, since gyms are the main thing ppl use to level their pokes.
(2015-10-21, 01:45 PM)currychicken Wrote:
(2015-10-21, 01:38 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: it's a good idea,but i won't support it because people won't do gyms and the only thing they will do is capture shinies and sell them to shop and get the 30m from shop rather than earning from gyms.This will make people lose interest in gyms and eventually in game.

For me, I never used gym as a way to make money...i always use vote thing with lucky egg to do gym runs to level up my pokemon, never for getting cash. So this won't affect the game negatively, since gyms are the main thing ppl use to level their pokes.

level their pokemons and also to earn gold.You might be thinking differently but that's true.
(2015-10-21, 09:26 PM)charizard21 Wrote: I like it because i only have like 500k and i wanna sell so many pokes but nobody buys them. Smile

lmao is jesus
I think it's a great idea . It took a long time and lucky catches to build up some gold.
Great idea curry, it'll make the market more fair, and stop some people from getting ripped off as well.
My mottos: A real man knows that he cannot be perfect, but still, he strives for perfection
True strength only comes when you've fallen many times, but not only got up, but came up stronger than before

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR51xtTgM0-DXAH3iRLczw...uDNPFt7RhP]
F.T.B Eli
good idea
(2015-10-22, 04:39 AM)ftb_eli Wrote: Great idea curry, it'll make the market more fair, and stop some people from getting ripped off as well.

True ppl who have the money, always try to buy shiny for 15mil or 20mil lol and that's just a rip off *banderly*. This can stop ppl from low balling newbies n desperate ppl.
(2015-10-22, 01:33 PM)currychicken Wrote:
(2015-10-22, 04:39 AM)ftb_eli Wrote: Great idea curry, it'll make the market more fair, and stop some people from getting ripped off as well.

True ppl who have the money, always try to buy shiny for 15mil or 20mil lol and that's just a rip off *banderly*. This can stop ppl from low balling newbies n desperate ppl.

great idea
[Image: tumblr_n18oaiXknd1tt3pduo1_500.gif]
This is a great idea ..... Helped newbies like peoples said ..... But however..... People find many shinies and sold them to market for those price will affect people buying stuff from each other .... And gold will be easy to find .... Eventually they will stop doin gyms as umar said it will make the game a bit more bored cause its easier . Its just my opinion Smile
[Image: satra%20excadrill%20sig.png]
(2015-10-22, 09:18 PM)satra227 Wrote: This is a great idea ..... Helped newbies like peoples said ..... But however..... People find many shinies and sold them to market for those price will affect people buying stuff from each other .... And gold will be easy to find .... Eventually they will stop doin gyms as umar said it will make the game a bit more bored cause its easier . Its just my opinion Smile

not really reason why i put it below prices ppl sell shinnies for...most ppl try to get at least 40mil for a below avg shiny and when ppl are desperate they go below that number. Like I said it will increase increase the amount of cash ppl have so it will allow more ppl to buy stuff in the market...not just waiting for like the top 20 richest ppl to buy your stuff. Also ppl will still do gyms unless they like their pokes to not lvl up. Also the price of pokemon keeps on dropping, making it harder to obtain pricey  items... this will also help with that.
Market price cef will decide on if he adopt my suggestion so u might even get less than 30mil for a bad shiny.
(2015-10-22, 10:00 PM)currychicken Wrote:
(2015-10-22, 09:18 PM)satra227 Wrote: This is a great idea ..... Helped newbies like peoples said ..... But however..... People find many shinies and sold them to market for those price will affect people buying stuff from each other .... And gold will be easy to find .... Eventually they will stop doin gyms as umar said it will make the game a bit more bored cause its easier . Its just my opinion Smile

not really reason why i put it below prices ppl sell shinnies for...most ppl try to get at least 40mil for a below avg shiny and when ppl are desperate they go below that number. Like I said it will increase increase the amount of cash ppl have so it will allow more ppl to buy stuff in the market...not just waiting for like the top 20 richest ppl to buy your stuff. Also ppl will still do gyms unless they like their pokes to not lvl up. Also the price of pokemon keeps on dropping, making it harder to obtain pricey  items... this will also help with that.
Market price cef will decide on if he adopt my suggestion so u might even get less than 30mil for a bad shiny.

shinies lost their worth with the 2 shinies per map but that thing is removed from game but shinies couldn't regain their worth again.if this system can help shinies regain their worth then i totally support it.And shinies of different classes can have different values. like shiny-common : 40m,shiny-uncommon : 50m and so on. and shiny-legends should be made as much worthy as they used to be.
(2015-10-22, 10:06 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote:

shinies lost their worth with the 2 shinies per map but that thing is removed from game but shinies couldn't regain their worth again.if this system can help shinies regain their worth i totally support it.And shinies of different classes can have different values. like shiny-common : 40m,shiny-uncommon : 50m and so on. and shiny-legends should be made as much worthy as they used to be.
Idk if it will make shiny regain there worth but it can keep shinnies at a steady price...keeping it above the auto market price ex. being 35mil. Ppl will try to get more than 35mil for their shinnies which may increase the price of low selling pokes but overall I don't think it will raise the pricing of the high selling pokes. Also I don't know about the pricing class since going any higher than 35mil, would neglect ppl from trading with other...they would rather use market to sell their bad poke. ~ suggestion is supporting the ability to sell bad pokes at a fair price rather than having other player giving you low ball pricing such as 15mil or 20mil for your poke. Also beyond shiny it's to help low lvl obtain money by selling reg. ex.common pokes earning like 10k or 20k per sell...making it safe where someone can't just farm pokes n sell them for quick money. To get a million from farming you would need to sell 100 pokes of that class which is grindy.
(2015-10-22, 10:23 PM)currychicken Wrote:
(2015-10-22, 10:06 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote:

shinies lost their worth with the 2 shinies per map but that thing is removed from game but shinies couldn't regain their worth again.if this system can help shinies regain their worth i totally support it.And shinies of different classes can have different values. like shiny-common : 40m,shiny-uncommon : 50m and so on. and shiny-legends should be made as much worthy as they used to be.
Idk if it will make shiny regain there worth but it can keep shinnies at a steady price...keeping it above the auto market price ex. being 35mil. Ppl will try to get more than 35mil for their shinnies which may increase the price of low selling pokes but overall I don't think it will raise the pricing of the high selling pokes. Also I don't know about the pricing class since going any higher than 35mil, would neglect ppl from trading with other...they would rather use market to sell their bad poke. ~ suggestion is supporting the ability to sell bad pokes at a fair price rather than having other player giving you low ball pricing such as 15mil or 20mil for your poke. Also beyond shiny it's to help low lvl obtain money by selling reg. ex.common pokes earning like 10k or 20k per sell...making it safe where someone can't just farm pokes n sell them for quick money. To get a million from farming you would need to sell 100 pokes of that class which is grindy.

yup,seems fine to me but the iv's of the pokemon.
New thoughts for this... been playing this game for around 2 to 3 months, shinnies use to sell for 70mil to 150mil easy then it dropped around 40mil to 100mil, now it seem like there's another decrease in value in price for these pokes s gira/dialga selling for 70mil. With all these drop in price for pokes, transformation items remain at a fix price becoming harder to get. With my suggestion of the market controlling the minimum price someone can automatically get for their poke...it will stop these crazy decrease in price for shiny and justify transformation items being so expensive.
ok guys what prices do you suggest for each class?

if we can get a consensus on this we can implement