Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The pokeball that indicates own pokemon, perhaps so pokeball With Was captured
honestly how is that going make the game different it doesn't matter what pokemon are caught in a pokeball
[Image: 28is3eb.jpg]

Legends Are upon Us Where The shadows Live in the Mysterious world. There are still Mysteries of Element of Shadow. Shadows aren't created they are born.
(2014-10-21, 08:45 AM)LegendsOfShadow Wrote: honestly how is that going make the game different it doesn't matter what pokemon are caught in a pokeball

The type pokeball used to capture , ej : pokeball, grassball, megaball, etc.

Thumbnail(s)

That Would make sense But I Think would Screw up the Pokedex if done that Way I mean in the Pokedex is tell you that you have that pokemon If Lapras or Different Pokemon are caught in different balls it mess up the Pokedex completely.
[Image: 28is3eb.jpg]

Legends Are upon Us Where The shadows Live in the Mysterious world. There are still Mysteries of Element of Shadow. Shadows aren't created they are born.
(2014-10-21, 09:28 AM)LegendsOfShadow Wrote: That Would make sense But I Think would Screw up the Pokedex if done that Way I mean in the Pokedex is tell you that you have that pokemon If Lapras or Different Pokemon are caught in different balls it mess up the Pokedex completely.

ok understand
No need, closing thread