Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After youtubing this game did not find alot of videos, only saw a tutorial...brief search. We rate and vote on these sites, where we would rarely visit unless something redirected us there.What I'm trying to say is make more youtube videos, showing what the game offers and new megas with pvp battles. Also comment on official game videos advertising to attract new ppl. *Started playing this being interested, after a while hunting n stuff got boring, pvp was the only thing that kept me playing and it's always the same person I'm battling* Alot of games I've played after the story finish, pvp is what keeps players playing for a long period of time. Not everyone is a collector, focus on teaching the functions of the game and have someone organize regular pvp tourny like what certain players are doing right now.
[Image: Arcanine.full.51846.jpg]
definitely we need but as alone i am not able to find time to produce videos

if someone else did proper ones i would give tremendous rewards
(2015-10-11, 07:58 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: definitely we need but as alone i am not able to find time to produce videos

I'll redirect ppl to this thread, so they know they will be rewarded for their videos.
A
Yes ! We rlly need more pvp'er . I rlly support this Smile
[Image: satra%20excadrill%20sig.png]
(2015-10-11, 07:58 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: definitely we need but as alone i am not able to find time to produce videos

ill help cef.... i can produce videos
(2015-10-10, 05:40 AM)currychicken Wrote: After youtubing this game did not find alot of videos, only saw a tutorial...brief search. We rate and vote on these sites, where we would rarely visit unless something redirected us there.What I'm trying to say is make more youtube videos, showing what the game offers and new megas with pvp battles. Also comment on official game videos advertising to attract new ppl. *Started playing this being interested, after a while hunting n stuff got boring, pvp was the only thing that kept me playing and it's always the same person I'm battling* Alot of games I've played after the story finish, pvp is what keeps players playing for a long period of time. Not everyone is a collector, focus on teaching the functions of the game and have someone organize regular pvp tourny like what certain players are doing right now.

curry i can...help me....? send me some images to my email or screenshots.... you can help me with grammar too. im not too good.

jordanqv_15@hotmail.com
(2015-10-12, 12:06 AM)jordanqv Wrote:
(2015-10-10, 05:40 AM)currychicken Wrote: After youtubing this game did not find alot of videos, only saw a tutorial...brief search. We rate and vote on these sites, where we would rarely visit unless something redirected us there.What I'm trying to say is make more youtube videos, showing what the game offers and new megas with pvp battles. Also comment on official game videos advertising to attract new ppl. *Started playing this being interested, after a while hunting n stuff got boring, pvp was the only thing that kept me playing and it's always the same person I'm battling* Alot of games I've played after the story finish, pvp is what keeps players playing for a long period of time. Not everyone is a collector, focus on teaching the functions of the game and have someone organize regular pvp tourny like what certain players are doing right now.

curry i can...help me....? send me some images to my email or screenshots.... you can help me with grammar too. im not too good.

jordanqv_15@hotmail.com

Not too experienced, reason why I've not tried also. Images hmm i don't know if I can help you out with that but your english I can help with. Just leave a pm of what you want to say and I'll try to revise it so it's understandable.
Hello, if you are viewing this thread...if possible send jordan images of your pokemon n interesting map locations and videos of you playing (traveling,wild poke/npc/gym/pvp battles) so he can develop an interesting youtube vid for us. Quite sure if it's good Cef will reward everyone that was involved. -video capturing program (camtasia studios) 
(2015-10-12, 12:48 AM)currychicken Wrote: Hello, if you are viewing this thread...if possible send jordan images of your pokemon n interesting map locations and videos of you playing (traveling,wild poke/npc/gym/pvp battles) so he can develop an interesting youtube vid for us. Quite sure if it's good Cef will reward everyone that was involved. -video capturing program (camtasia studios) 

um hey I am interested how do I do it though?
I made a script for pokepets videos awhile ago and aladdin was going to film them but it never worked out. I still have the scripts though.
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
(2015-10-12, 04:08 AM)ch17175 Wrote: I made a script for pokepets videos awhile ago and aladdin was going to film them but it never worked out. I still have the scripts though.

can I see it?
(2015-10-12, 04:08 AM)Glaceon Wrote:
(2015-10-12, 12:48 AM)currychicken Wrote: Hello, if you are viewing this thread...if possible send jordan images of your pokemon n interesting map locations and videos of you playing (traveling,wild poke/npc/gym/pvp battles) so he can develop an interesting youtube vid for us. Quite sure if it's good Cef will reward everyone that was involved. -video capturing program (camtasia studios) 

use the video capturing program mention and email it to jordanqv_15@hotmail.com
(2015-10-12, 04:11 AM)currychicken Wrote:

thanks a lot I am downloading the program now
(2015-10-12, 04:23 AM)Glaceon Wrote:
(2015-10-12, 04:11 AM)currychicken Wrote:

thanks a lot I am downloading the program now

Good luck on making a interesting vid
curry is right and all veterans of the game should be helping new players by encouraging them to play the game so we won't have all those statues in starfall town just standing around. it was hard for me when i started,only to reach half way through the map low on health no potions only to faint restart back at starfall only to walk all the way back again that why i help those i see who just started by giving them a poke that knows fly & surf & one of there choice so you guys should help those you see that needs it Angel
i fight Because that's what i was made for                              [Image: view?resolution=2560x1600&file=MjM4OXgxO...g4Nl93YQ==]