Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exclamation 
How about creating store bought items that increase the chance of find pokes based on their class. Price the items based on the pokemon class such as 
cost: rare class item 10m ...increase chance by 10%
        ultra rare 20m ... " " " 5%
        legendary 40m ... " " " 2%
        shiny 100m ... " " " .5%

These items last for like 15-30min, enabling ppl to hunt lower class finding what they want frequently and for the people that want to gamble on a shiny they have a pay a high risk to increase chance, not guaranteeing a catch.

Item would also increase the pace of ev training your pokes, targeting the class the poke is listed under.
[Image: Arcanine.full.51846.jpg]
no more nerfing to hunting >.< plz. no support from me.
i guess that is good idea,,
but that is for rich hunter,,
Huh confused what i must comment

[Image: d60276126bbac3f1a0b06d758e924ec6.jpg]
Same for me.. hunting doesn't need to get easier.
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
(2015-10-16, 02:01 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: no more nerfing to hunting >.< plz. no support from me.

lol curry just got bored v.v
I'll agree only if it ALSO causes the stats on the pokemon to double, or even triple.
HAHAHA no! No way do we need even easier hunting!
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
(2015-10-18, 12:43 AM)ch17175 Wrote: HAHAHA no! No way do we need even easier hunting!

like i said was a request out of boredom -.- n actually it's not easy if u have 15mins to catch a legend or higher with that rate...u will lose money due to not catching nothing especially if u pay 100m for a shiny item. If u catch a shiny I doubt u would catch more than two and base on their iv or the poke u probably won't even get 100mil back from selling or a small 20-40mil profit.
Also legends sell for 3-10m n ppl are not buying them like candy being somewhat worthless unless they are perfect with nature n high iv. Item would allow you to farm for lower class pokes to get better iv n such.

Again was bored...so this is not something i'm dying to have but have some reasonable aspect to it.