Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I noticed joining the forum what a little bit of a pain. That might be a reason why not many people use the forum so much. popular forums are easy to register on and easy to acces.
It might be easyer if we would recieve a message in the PM box stating what to do when someone joined the forum.

thats all
[Image: Nckxosh.png?1]
Check on my DA for my drawings, you can click it -> http://gallyoth.deviantart.com/
what was hard for you when registering?
there should be an option for signing in with pokemon pets account Smile
i think its not so hard registering here in the forums, the reason i was kinda late opening an account in the forums is that i forgot bout it. well your idea that the admin's gonna send a message reminding to register in the forums is a good idea Smile
Many people ask how to log in to cPanel? So, to log in to cPanel, simply visit your hosting provider's website, locate the login page, and enter your credentials. If you encounter any issues or need assistance, feel free to ask. Happy posting!
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!