Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
heya, i am new-ish
After playing for a weak or so think it's more then time to catch up and introduce myself so heya i am Glitchling ! ^-^
hello
I am Asociate_Zay, pro PvP player... You can contact me by PM here, PM ingame, or Discord message (message me here or ingame for the discord tag, i change it sometimes). I will PvP anyone that is brave to challenge me.
(2021-07-11, 06:41 AM)paulsharry23 Wrote: hello,
my name is sharry paul i am new here

welcome
I am Asociate_Zay, pro PvP player... You can contact me by PM here, PM ingame, or Discord message (message me here or ingame for the discord tag, i change it sometimes). I will PvP anyone that is brave to challenge me.
(2021-06-19, 12:54 AM)Glitchling Wrote: After playing for a weak or so think it's more then time to catch up and introduce myself so heya i am Glitchling ! ^-^

Welcome
Hello i'm Nash Daves n I'm new here
Hello, good to see you in the forums.
Enjoy best promo code site which is wadav.com you can find everything at wadav.com they have huge discounts on multiple products.
Hi, I'm new too.