Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
got proof kun is involved with harry
see the screenshots see i got i know i shud nt post fb messages  bt see see stop itt plz when cms r there in pp harry trolls m3o

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 1685761.jpg]
This is beneath both of their level.

Grow up for pete sake
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
(2015-09-11, 04:36 PM)pratham Wrote: see the screenshots see i got i know i shud nt post fb messages  bt see see stop itt plz when cms r there in pp harry trolls m3o

Will be sure to keep an eye on both at all times then. Thanks for the thread.
This is unbelievable, I understand harry, but kuns been playing this game for years
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
Woah, missed a lot of stuff whilst i started school, but next time you should blur out some stuff like your facebook name, just a tip
[Image: 2i2mft.jpg]
What A Drag...
whoa! Thats very dark.trolling the creator of both games. These boys shall be banned for this if they have an account for this game.
dont worry i m not here to justify  anything to those who dont listen 
 did what you guyz said  me to do thats all  i.e talk with harry and make him stop the complain . he wouldnt have listen normally its obvious if i acted like you all supporting cef.
(2015-09-12, 03:47 AM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: dont worry i m not here to justify  anything to those who dont listen 
 did what you guyz said  me to do thats all  i.e talk with harry and make him stop the complain . he wouldnt have listen normally its obvious if i acted like you all supporting cef.
i would agree with kun on this .... i don't think kun would do such a thing like this and he made plans about it
my noob IGN Staff 
[Image: fc1ria.jpg]
*Credits to malvagioDemente for this awesome sig*
i gave all pokemons to "amod09 " he is only active indian player which is mature enough to handle my stufff 

cyz all i;ll be jsut here for chatting from now on
(2015-09-12, 06:20 AM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: i gave all pokemons to "amod09 " he is only active indian player which is mature enough to handle my stufff 

cyz all i;ll be jsut here for chatting from now on

we dont need trolls like you to chat

i would also delete all the pokemon you traded but will not do it
this is last warning

if i see again you 2 spam the game i will wipe all of your pokemon from the game
Was sad that i wasn't a part of that group but now i seem so happy ..

Good job pratham haha Wink
what is the meaning of trolling?
Abhishek
Yeah, no reactions needed anymore. Closing thread
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)