Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
does anyone want shiny diancie if yes pm me in game with offer
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
So, in the last update it was mentioned that timers were an issue. Two minutes were too much for people, and some sort of progressive timer system (where you had 45 seconds the first turn, then 1 minutes after the third, then 1 minute and a 1/2 after the tenth turn, etc.) to balance the game timing and make matches run shorter.
This offer is still valid?
i am intrested
thanks for this lovely post
Clash of MagicWell everyone is talking about offer,  and it's 2022 christmas time is there any new live offer for us?
(2019-11-17, 07:34 AM)MasterBister Wrote: So, in the last update it was mentioned that timers were an issue. Two minutes were too much for people, and some sort of progressive timer system (where you had 45 seconds the first turn, then 1 minutes after the third, then 1 minute and a 1/2 after the tenth turn, etc.) to balance the game timing and make matches run shorter.

[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Noto Sans', sans-serif, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, 'Apple Color Emoji', 'Segoe UI Emoji', 'Segoe UI Symbol', 'Noto Color Emoji']Thank you for sharing this information about the update and the changes made to the timer system. It's good to see that the developers are taking feedback from the community into account and making improvements to the game. Balancing game timing can definitely improve the overall player experience and make matches more engaging. I'm looking forward to trying out the new timer system![/font][/url]

[url=https://bringinstavideo.net/]anonymous instagram viewer
Yep, it might well.
Is it out now?
Please send me too.